What's new

Israeli Ambassador Blamed Pakistan & Iran for Terror

Pakistan needs to strengthen its relationship with Iran.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN-IRAN BROTHERHOOD!!!

Death to our enemies.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

:lol: He is Lankan :hitwall: and Your Facts on Indo-Pak war are Incorrect and Biased !

Heinz89 is a hindu extremist indian or an israeli zionist. We all read his previous posts. No Sri Lankan has this must hate against Muslim countries like he does.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice a person changing flags to show the same hatred, no wonder he was once or still carries the ban flag.

As far as Israel goes, I actually laughed irl.

lol, does israel know who is it talking to. I never knew israelis were soo dumb that they will consider Pakistan as its scared neighbours.

Like we care, huh? By the grace of Almighty ALLAH, we are lucky to be one of those Countries who are not afraid or worried of Israeli threats, why should we be? :D I just wonder what if someday Israel commits a suicidal mistake of messing with us, they will need their "Messiah" to save them then ;)
They don't even have any "Messiah" so who gonna save them...Looks like they are too much frustrated with our country.....cuz their terrorism couldn't work against us got neutralized or failed by our forces everytime......:smokin:

i was thinking we have silent agreement with Israel for not to bashing or harming am i right? we harm Israel ? i think we have nothing to do with them .

Heinz89 is a hindu extremist indian or an israeli zionist. We all read his previous posts. No Sri Lankan has this must hate against Muslim countries like he does.

From his previous pro china pro sri lanka posts its pretty obvious that he is sri lankan..Also dont forget that sri lanka is a close partner of israel,and israel has helped sri lanka at times when many didn't.

There's a way to look at it. Israel is not the only one blaming Pak. May be because Pak is not taking actions on the terrorists staying in Pak very comfortably. Hope Pak get rid of the terrorists who have become threat to Pak itself.

A message from Pakistan :

U should stop doing terrorism with ur neigbours ....................... killing thousands of childrens and women .

We totally condemn their action on killin innocent civilians.

Neigbours ?? U mean a country occupied by europeans. Pakistanies support Iran to wipe out Isreal from map. Thats only way to bring peace in region.

Shutup stupid Israeli Ambassador your just a military base of USA and if you dare, come fight with us , even your illegal father USA can dare to make us angry.

Typical Indian bogus masala news.

No mention of Pakistan is in the quotes by the Isreali's spokesman but the reporter has given it a anti-pak twist to further his bias.

Has anyone noticed it? esp from India?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom