Israeli businessesman : "Europe is preparing a holocaust against Muslims!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well-known religious businessman Moti Zisser predicted Saturday evening that Europe will unleash a second Holocaust – but this time, the victims will be Muslims, not Jews.

"I think another Holocaust is brewing in Europe," he told congregants at Bnei Brak's Heichal Shlomo synagogue, according to Maariv-NRG. "I said it five years ago and everyone laughed at me. Today nobody is laughing; today they only argue with me over when it will happen."

The entrepreneur, who has businesses in Israel as well as Poland and other European countries, explained that Muslims are increasingly gaining control of the European economy, and that the Europeans are bound to lash out at them. He said that he meets businessmen in Europe who ask him how he thinks the "Muslim problem can be solved."

"I would give you numbers regarding what is happening with Muslims in Europe," he said. "They control things that are in people's pockets. It is much more painful than with the Jews, and for this they killed six million Jews, so for the other things they will kill 60 million too."

"Don't get this wrong," he explained. "This continent knows full well where it is headed. Today there are cities in France with a Muslim majority that do not belong to the French. For those who don't know, the city of Marseilles, for instance, belongs to the Arabs. :blah: The new demon in Europe is the Muslims, and it is being built up just like the Jewish demon was built up at the start of the previous century." :agree: (Not only for Europe , but for whole 'West'..the new demon is Islam)...

"This new demon is being built in the way that Europe knows how to build and annihilate something when it is defending itself against it."

Zisser added that in Europe's eyes, Israel is an ally vis-à-vis the Muslim threat. That is why Israel need not be concerned about the European criticism of its policies in Jerusalem or elsewhere, he explained. On the contrary, he said, "If Israel knew how to take advantage" of the fact that it is perceived as an ally against the Muslims, "there is no doubt that this could give Israel great status in the big game in the next 50 or 100 years." :no:

'Europe Preparing Holocaust for Muslims' - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

----------------------------------------------------

I already started one thread on how West is 'carving' Muslims same as they did with Jews.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/193324-muslims-new-jews-now.html

West first "creates" a threat in the mind of its masses, and then it slaughters it using genocide, murder, rape , and what not...

The new Jews...

I ve always believed that the europeans are capable of extreme brutality sometimes crossing over to genocidal tendencies if they felt their way of life is at stake and there will definitely be a blowback against the Muslims..but this will not be a one sided fight like it was with the Jews..but the Muslims will fight back and that would be the seed for WWIII...:agree:

Maybe now we can play victim for the next thousand years.

Well you are already playing the "Islam khatray main" tune for decades..

Maybe now we can play victim for the next thousand years.

What would be good is if we could get billions and billions in reparations and thousands of films and documentaries made about us and our suffering.

However I would prefer none of that to happen and no holocaust.

There will be a huge Muslim revenge...Millions of non Muslims will be killed in Muslim countries... There will be bloodshed on both sides, but what the Muslims will do will be more violent than what the Europeans will do

I ve always believed that the europeans are capable of extreme brutality sometimes crossing over to genocidal tendencies if they felt their way of life is at stake and there will definitely be a blowback against the Muslims..but this will not be a one sided fight like it was with the Jews..but the Muslims will fight back and that would be the seed for WWIII...:agree:

1. Yep, Europeans/westerners are world champions at genocide and total annihilation....and on top of that whilst bombing countries to smithereens and killing hundreds of thousands (Iraq, Afghanistan) they are good at selling themselves as the civilized victims (victims of terror) and the Muslims who are bombed and slaughtered as "barbaric aggressors".

2. As for a Muslim backlash....If you are talking about the Muslims in the cities of Europe, they can do nothing just as the Jews found out in WW2 Europe and the Muslims of Bosnia found out.

If you are talking about the Muslim "states", they are in the pockets of the west anyway.

Only divine intervention would be able to save Muslims in such a scenario.

If you are talking about the Muslim "states", they are in the pockets of the west anyway.

Only divine intervention would be able to save Muslims in such a scenario.

Even so, no government would be able to stop the "Muslim Rage". If Holocaust of Muslims happened in Europe, entire government would fall, maybe sparking a WWIII.

Both Christians and Muslims would look towards to radicalism, and nobody would stop until one group is totally annihilated.

There will be a huge Muslim revenge...Millions of non Muslims will be killed in Muslim countries... There will be bloodshed on both sides, but what the Muslims will do will be more violent than what the Europeans will do

So what is the use in that ?

Europe would still be cleansed of muslims.

Ashkenazi Zionist's elements within the? Israeli government and the United Sates government are attempting to steal the world and their tricking half of the population into it,it is the greatest scam ever attempted and it is failing with every person who goes from believing the theater and understanding the
zionism and Judaism have been the enemy of God, kings and nations for? 3500 years!
WE DONT HATE JEWS MUSLIMS CHRISTIANS BUT EXTREMELY HATE ZIONIST JEWS

1. Yep, Europeans/westerners are world champions at genocide and total annihilation....and on top of that whilst bombing countries to smithereens and killing hundreds of thousands (Iraq, Afghanistan) they are good at selling themselves as the civilized victims (victims of terror) and the Muslims who are bombed and slaughtered as "barbaric aggressors".

Right now they are indeed civilized, definitely more than the medieval muslim states bar few like Turkey, Malaysia etc. But the extremist tendencies are still beneath the surface and it may come out anytime. That would make everyone look like boy scouts.

2. As for a Muslim backlash....If you are talking about the Muslims in the cities of Europe, they can do nothing just as the Jews found out in WW2 Europe and the Muslims of Bosnia found out.

Well there is the preferred suicide bombing method..no ?

Yeah, I remember going to France a few years ago expecting to see some hot French babes in bikinis, but saw more Burkhas there than freaking Allahbad in India which is Brukha central.

Muslims in Europe have definitely tried to actively change the culture of Europe (and somewhat succeeded), and there will be backlash, just a question of when ...

Exactly......

So the Europeans would have achieved their objective and the muslim states would be killing few minorities - their own people- in their borders. Sounds stupid to me.

There would be a full on scale invasion of Europe by Muslims, many Muslims would declare Jihad on Europe, Europe economy would be wasted.

Europe would try to nuke the Mecca and Medina, Pakistan and Iran respond by nuking Vatican City and then taking over Israel, taking over Jerusalem..

More Muslim soldiers are brought in Europe, Muslims are pushed back, and Europe and the Middle East lay in ruins after Europe surrenders on the treaty of Istanbul

This would be the last straw for the Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom