What's new

Israeli forces enter Nairobi mall: security source

Status
Not open for further replies.
What 'expertise'? Razing villages? That's what they're best at. Israelis aren't going to change the situation much. Strategists do. And they come from all backgrounds. I could name a dozen courtesies of the top of my head who can do a much better job than Israel and the US would do.

Israeli special forces do thing they shoot and kill activists on a flotilla. Face to face with combatants they abandon their own soldiers. As we've seen with Hezbollah and Hamas.

This is rooted to their false unjustified cause. Even Israeli soldiers were telling the media they don't know what they're fighting for anymore.

Expertise like the raid on Entebbe, and various other special op masterpieces. Don't let your hatred to them blind you to the reality that they have one of the finest special operations forces on the planet. Heck, even western countries remodeled their elite units along the lines of the IDF's in the 70s, seeing their efficacy. And every friendly military spec op unit cross trains with them.

Your hatred of Israel is a different issue that I don't want to address. But facts are facts, there is no shame in admitting that your enemy is highly capable. In fact, recognizing such facts are the first step to countering them.

We don't need Iran. We need God. God gives people who sin less victory.

Yeeeeaaaaa ! you guys are great ... so , throw out all of your weapons & rockets ... because they are Iranian !

Yeeeeaaaaa ! you guys are great ... so , throw out all of your weapons & rockets ... because they are Iranian !

Give credit where it's due, some of their weapons come from arab countries as well (all of which are of soviet or Russian origin).

Give credit where it's due, some of their weapons come from arab countries as well (all of which are of soviet or Russian origin).

Again no problem !

Good luck to them ... :bunny:

So much for the brotherhood. didn't someone say "our Palestinians brothers love Iran" :lol:

All their Arab brothers can send is rifle guns while Without rockets (or any weapon that can possess threat on israeli people) they cant do $hit to israel.

Plus,Arab brothers never send weapon directly.they only give some cash and pals have to buy weapons themselves in black market.

So much for the brotherhood. didn't someone say "our Palestinians brothers love Iran" :lol:

Love !? ha ha ...

most of palestinians are bunch of brain dead wahhabis ... just give them a knife ! they will cut your head in a minute ! doesn't matter Iranian or israeli ... shia or sunni ... they will do everything for the money !!!

we are only using them for our own interests ...

All their Arab brothers can send is rifle guns while Without rockets (or any weapon that can possess threat on israeli people) they cant do $hit to israel.

Plus,Arab brothers never send weapon directly.they only give some cash and pals have to buy weapons themselves in black market.

Well yea, I know that. But they live in the delusion that arabs and Pakistanis and other muslims from all over will some day free them from Israel. Frankly, the only country that has stood up to Israel is Iran. The arabs don't care two hoots for Israel. If they did, with the enormous wealth and geostrategic clout they have, they could have rescued the Palestinians ten times over by now. Heck, the money that Arabs have spent in warfare so far could have given five new countries to Palestinians.

Love !? ha ha ...

most of palestinians are bunch of brain dead wahhabis ... just give them a knife ! they will cut your head in a minute ! doesn't matter Iranian or israeli ... shia or sunni ... they will do everything for the money !!!

If so, why have you armed and trained them (hamas)? Wouldn't it be much more to your interest to have better relations with Israel? After all, the Arabs have better relations with Israel than you do, and yet Palestinians think that Arabs will some day save them. Iran has a PR problem.

Love !? ha ha ...

I disagree with you,bro.there is no interest behind giving money to bunch of uncivilized backward wahhabis.hopefully rohani understands this and this is why he is bussy kissing Americans nowdays.

vaghean ke inaa khoub haghghetoun ra mizaarand kafe dastetoun.
shoma ha key mikhaayd cheshmetoun ra baaz bekonid va bebinid ke az did e inha , shoma faghat yek seri ajam e raafezi hastid? ounha shoma ra hattaa mosalmoun ham nemidounand. oun vaght shoma khodetoun va mamlekat ra baraaye in haroumzadeh ha be baad midid.

I disagree with you,bro.there is no interest behind giving money to bunch of uncivilized backward wahhabis.hopefully rohani understands this and this is why he is bussy kissing Americans nowdays.

Thats right. what has been our benefit from supporting those backstabbers?

vaghean ke inaa khoub haghghetoun ra mizaarand kafe dastetoun.
shoma ha key mikhaayd cheshmetoun ra baaz bekonid va bebinid ke az did e inha , shoma faghat yek seri ajam e raafezi hastid? ounha shoma ra hattaa mosalmoun ham nemidounand. oun vaght shoma khodetoun va mamlekat ra baraaye in haroumzadeh ha be baad midid.

Thats right. what has been our benefit from supporting those backstabbers?
Your reply to Soheil is -somehow- a friendly fire.we are all countrymen.

Expertise like the raid on Entebbe, and various other special op masterpieces. Don't let your hatred to them blind you to the reality that they have one of the finest special operations forces on the planet. Heck, even western countries remodeled their elite units along the lines of the IDF's in the 70s, seeing their efficacy. And every friendly military spec op unit cross trains with them.

Your hatred of Israel is a different issue that I don't want to address. But facts are facts, there is no shame in admitting that your enemy is highly capable. In fact, recognizing such facts are the first step to countering them.

Because I don't have the same level of praise towards Israel doesn't mean it's unjustified evil 'hatred' as you call it. They've killed my family members. I'm a refugee because of them. Just because you mentioned one theory doesn't mean I can't mention why so many different nations have similar or even better expertise when it comes to hostage situations.

I don't even get what's with the other stuff you're saying. Duh, they have more and capable weapons. We have WW2 weapons and still put up a fight whenever they launch a devastating offensive on a sieges enclave. There's a difference between the likes of yours and the likes of Israelis.

We don't fancy technology only and worship it as you do. Eventually this technology will become an utter failure without GPS and fuel. We do as God has told us to done to stay steadfast and God is the one who gives victory. We won't forget him as you have, that's why Islam won and why it will win when the war against injustice occurs.

If so, why have you armed and trained them (hamas)? Wouldn't it be much more to your interest to have better relations with Israel? After all, the Arabs have better relations with Israel than you do, and yet Palestinians think that Arabs will some day save them. Iran has a PR problem.

We have technical problems with israel ... i don't have enough time for discussion about the technical problems !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom