What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

Meh, I can understand your anger, but collective punishment isn't either right, or the answer. Like it or not, they are not going away, and you as a Jew should know first hand why what you wrote is wrong and how it feels.
Throw the little scumbag who did the killing in jail for the rest of his life, shoot anyone who shoots at your troops ..that's all ok and legit. Mass punishment on the other hand isn't, and can't solve a thing

Don't care about them. Stopped caring. Couldn't give a damn about those savages.

Career terrorists is all they are.

You can be their friend, you can give them a job, you can work with them, laugh with them, go to their wedding - but if they want to kill you, they will slit your throat without a second thought. They have no remorse as a people. They do not value life. They do not value their own lives and value ours even less.

They promote death for their kids and far from being devastated when a kid dies, they celebrate it and collect their cash and love their new status in amongst their neighbours of being parents of a martyr.

These 'people' have contributed nothing to humanity but pain and suffering. They have sucked the life out of the region. They have back-stabbed all the nations that helped them.

The actual terrorists might be a minority - but the behaviour and nature I have described, is shared by a majority of them.

They have to be defeated in the same manner as the Sri Lankans defeated the Tamils or the Russians won in Grozny.

I even called @Hyperion but he didn't give a frig about me ! :cray:

Apparently according to Turbo, @Hyperion kai andar ka Qadiyani bhi bahiir aaa giyaaa thaaa aur abbb meraa bhi aaa rahaa haiii ! :unsure:

I'm glad to hear that - I hope that you get completely well soon ! :)

I always knew that you, @Secur and @Hyperion were cryto-jews.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care about them. Stopped caring. Couldn't give a damn about those savages.

Career terrorists is all they are.

You can be their friend, you can give them a job, you can work with them, laugh with them, go to their wedding - but if they want to kill you, they will slit your throat without a second thought. They have no remorse as a people. They do not value life. They do not value their own lives and value ours even less.

They promote death for their kids and far from being devastated when a kid dies, they celebrate it and collect their cash and love their new status in amongst their neighbours of being parents of a martyr.

These 'people' have contributed nothing to humanity but pain and suffering. They have sucked the life out of the region. They have back-stabbed all the nations that helped them.

The actual terrorists might be a minority - but the behaviour and nature I have described, is shared by a majority of them.

Then give them land, unified land, and put a giant fence on your side of the border. Leave them to their Arab neighbors and their own means. Let the ones who want to be part of Israel stay, the other ones may leave to their own state.If what you wrote is true, the chances of integration are 0.

They have to be defeated in the same manner as the Sri Lankans defeated the Tamils or the Russians won in Grozny.

The Russian did things you can't do, and they could re-integrate the Chechens, who in turn didn't really have a fundamentalist mentality, nothing close to what you describe.

I'm glad to hear that - I hope that you get completely well soon ! :)

smile.gif

Bibi coming under pressure

I really want to kick your Bibi's @$$ !

Any problem ?

Then give them land, unified land, and put a giant fence on your side of the border. Leave them to their Arab neighbors and their own means. Let the ones who want to be part of Israel stay, the other ones may leave to their own state.If what you wrote is true, the chances of integration are 0.

The Russian did things you can't do, and they could re-integrate the Chechens, who in turn didn't really have a fundamentalist mentality, nothing close to what you describe.

What he says isn't true. And about the land, the big issue is that he and other Israelis believe land inside Palestinian Territories are their Jewish land so they want to control all of it.

They would never do as you say.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...l-Abbas-condemns-murder-of-IDF-soldier-326781

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon on Sunday called for the prime minister to freeze peace talks with the Palestinians until its leadership condemns the abduction and murder of IDF Sgt. Tomer Hazan by his Palestinian co-worker over the weekend.

"Israel cannot return to the negotiating table without prior Palestinian condemnation following the abduction and brutal murder [of Hazan]," Danon said in a statement.

Wow, so why don't you israeli officials condemn acts by your military. Yo don't...you just say we killed more animals....

:lol:

I know you mean well, but you don't have a grasp of the entity we're dealing with.

Nothing will make them stop the killing other than their removal. It's that simple.

They were killing us long before settlements and long before the so-called occupation.

The occupation is a symptom of their violence, not the cause of it.

The savages will not stop. You don't understand their mentality.

Let us now hope that we exact revenge from the rotten entity for the double murder they have committed.

The response has to be overwhelming pain for the savages.

Do you think there will be a third intifada?

We are looking forward to it.

It will be their last. You can guarantee that.

Plans are afoot.

I really want to kick your Bibi's @$$ !

Any problem ?

I want to annihilate Iran.

Do you think there will be a third intifada?

No I don't think so, but they want to reinforce their presence in the West Bank. So as to increase their forces their and occupy more land. All of their illegal intruders should be shot like this.

They aren't within their borders. This is inside our land and they threaten to make it an even more brutal occupation.

So it depends on the reaction in the next few days.

In response to the ceaseless brutal 'palestinian' murder campaign against Jews - Netanyahu announces that Jews can move into Hebron building near where IDF soldier killed.

Hebron Jews can move into a building next to the spot where a Palestinian sniper killed an Israeli soldier on Sunday evening, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said just hours after the attack in a statement that spoke of the need to fight terror and support West Bank settlements.

His decision expands the Jewish areas of the West Bank city, and allows an Israeli civilian presence in a Palestinian neighborhood next to the Cave of the Patriarchs.

Netanyahu: Jews can move into Hebron building near where IDF soldier killed | JPost | Israel News

I would have preferred a military response against the brutal murdering 'palestinians' with checkpoints going up all over the so-called 'west bank' (Judea and Samaria) and halting all movement of 'palestinians' into Israel including humanitarian help. They can go to their brothers in Jordan for that.

This however is a good move too, as Hebron is a ancient Jewish town occupied by the 'palestinain' invaders and which needs to be reclaimed.

In response to the ceaseless brutal 'palestinian' murder campaign against Jews - Netanyahu announces that Jews can move into Hebron building near where IDF soldier killed.

Netanyahu: Jews can move into Hebron building near where IDF soldier killed | JPost | Israel News

I would have preferred a military response against the brutal murdering 'palestinians' with checkpoints going up all over the so-called 'west bank' (Judea and Samaria) and halting all movement of 'palestinians' into Israel including humanitarian help. They can go to their brothers in Jordan for that.

This however is a good move too, as Hebron is a ancient Jewish town occupied by the 'palestinain' invaders and which needs to be reclaimed.

It doesn't seem right to take such big moves in response to the acts of a few terrorists. I don't get the logic behind it.

Back
Top Bottom