What's new

Israeli Soldiers Call for Revenge against Palestinians

10421541_10152968081109992_2770302743310776026_n.jpg

Adolf Hitler would be proud of you ladies.

you shame be ashamed of yourselfs supporting such a nation, gandhi ji would roll in his grave (if he was buried) after reading this.
What makes you think I give two hoots about Gandhi? India is more than that one man. I support the rights of a democratic, pluralist nation to go after scum who target their civilians on their streets.

Great, so we have mass murder supporters on defence.pk.
Mass murder? I'm not asking for all Arabs/Palestinians to be killed just the wrongdoers, the animals who would target teenagers in this way.

What makes you think I give two hoots about Gandhi? India is more than that one man. I support the rights of a democratic, pluralist nation to go after scum who target their civilians on their streets.
gandhi gave you india.
be ashamed of yourself. i as pakistani respect and love gandhi how can you not?
hope other indians are reading your post.

Great, so we have mass murder supporters on defence.pk.
@Abingdonboy he also said " what makes you think i give 2 hoots about gandhi".
this guy is clearly blind in his support for israel that he is willing to disrespect the founding father of india.

gandhi gave you india.
be ashamed of yourself. i as pakistani respect and love gandhi how can you not?
hope other indians are reading your post.
Gandhi was a Western stooge, other Indians gave Indians their India. You can respect who you like but I have no time for that man.

It is simply stupid to claim so much can be attributed to one man- without Gandhi India would have got its independence one way or another....

@Abingdonboy he also said " what makes you think i give 2 hoots about gandhi".
this guy is clearly blind in his support for israel that he is willing to disrespect the founding father of india.
India was not created in one man's image, Gandhi was never the head of the Indian nation/government. At most he was the acceptable face the West put on the Indian independence movement. The India of today is more than Gandhi- you don't seem to comprehend that.

Gandhi was a Western stooge, other Indians gave Indians their India. You can respect who you like but I have no time for that man.

It is simply stupid to claim so much can be attributed to one man- without Gandhi India would have got its independence one way or another....
@Roybot
@Koovie
@nair
@Ravi Nair
@Nair saab
@jaunty
what is this? i never knew there was debate over this.
do any of the members i mentioned have anything to say about what @Abingdonboy said?

India was not created in one man's image, Gandhi was never the head of the Indian nation/government. At most he was the acceptable face the West put on the Indian independence movement. The India of today is more than Gandhi- you don't seem to comprehend that.
bro just watch your mouth.
im not indian and the shit your saying about gandhi is even making me mad.
just stop before you go too far.

Mass murder? I'm not asking for all Arabs/Palestinians to be killed just the wrongdoers, the animals who would target teenagers in this way.
In the same way, would you also accept to see any Israeli soldier who has killed Palestinian civilians/women/children get killed?

@Roybot
@Koovie
@nair
@Ravi Nair
@Nair saab
@jaunty
what is this? i never knew there was debate over this.
do any of the members i mentioned have anything to say about what @Abingdonboy said?

Many westerners believe that British India got its independence through Gandhi and his non violent struggle alone, which is obviously wrong.
Sure he played an important role, but there were many others as well and war did eventually play a crucial role in the independence movement.

Many westerners believe that British India got its independence through Gandhi and his non violent struggle alone, which is obviously wrong.
Sure he played an important role, but there were many others as well and war did eventually play a crucial role in the independence movement.
is there a thread on this subject already?
shall we open a thread and discuss how both of our nations ended up finally getting their independence?
I'm pretty sure there are lot of people who played a role that we don't know about.

These are all FACTS. I'll concede Gandhi played his part in the independence movement but that's where I draw the line. I am not going to fall for what the West loves to propagate that Gandhi's non-violent means alone succeeded in gaining India it's independence, that is insulting to all those freedom fighters who showed that for all the pacifism their were claws to the movement. These freedom fighters are often forgotten or play second fiddle to Gandhi but often laid down their lives for India.

People like you are the filthiest scum on this earth !!!
So, let me get this straight, you WOULDN'T want the IDF to go after the murderers of these innocent teenagers?

Let me just predict your answer-NO, to you all Israelis/Jews are inherently not deserving of this treatment, there is no such thing as an innocent Israeli/Jew, right?

And I'm the one called names like scum?

These are all FACTS. I'll concede Gandhi played his part in the independence movement but that's where I draw the line. I am not going to fall for what the West loves to propagate that Gandhi's non-violent means alone succeeded in gaining India it's independence, that is insulting to all those freedom fighters who showed that for all the pacifism their were claws to the movement. These freedom fighters are often forgotten or play second fiddle to Gandhi but often laid down their lives for India.

UK knew that the game was up as it could not count on the continued support of the battle-hardened Indian army(controlled by British though) and promising independence was one of the major reasons that Indians fought for UK in WW2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom