What's new

Israeli tourists killed in bus explosion in Bulgaria

1)plz keep this conversation logical and refrain from personal attacks.

2) Bulgaria recently witnessed a covert operation b/w two militarise in which each lost its members.

5 army personal from Israeli defence forces and 1 yet unknown.
These Islamist scum murdered 5 Israeli civilians and not a single active soldier. You have no idea what you are talking about and you spout your ignorance as if it were the truth. A pregnant woman was murdered as well, was the baby a soldier as well?

By your logic Israel should go after every single Muslim in the world since you are all soldiers of Islam. Fortunately for you, Israel follows logic and not dementia.

P.S

The 6th murder victim was a Muslim bus driver. I'm sure you all take joy in his death as well.

You have the type of mentality that might one day bring you on the wrong end of a drone strike. Watch your step when returning home.

I hope u open u eye to let the light of reality get in ur ur eye so that u can see what actually is happening...........

Isrealis have not conducted any investigation and here we are they are accusing Iran for sumthing it didnt do.........

They have old plans of creating false flag operation....... They are famous for that. so these kind of incidents will keep happening

till they get the world to take thier side to attack Iran.coz right now nobody is giving them the go for the attack .

2) Bulgaria recently witnessed a covert operation b/w two militarise in which each lost its members.

5 army personal from Israeli defence forces and 1 yet unknown.

1.) This is not a personal attack, but rather an observation. He is a radical, plain and simple.

2.)lol, unarmed civilians boarding a bus on vacation is military now :rofl: i bet they had IED's in backpacks, right?

3.) The driver was Bolgarian Muslim, father of two, but i guess he is just collateral no, main thing is the zionist army got blown up, huh.

These Islamist scum murdered 5 Israeli civilians and not a single active soldier. You have no idea what you are talking about and you spout your ignorance as if it were the truth. A pregnant woman was murdered as well, was the baby a soldier as well?

By your logic Israel should go after every single Muslim in the world since you are all soldiers of Islam. Fortunately for you, Israel follows logic and not dementia.

P.S

The 6th murder victim was a Muslim bus driver. I'm sure you all take joy in his death as well.

See now u felt the pain when innocent dies............. Wished you could have felt the same pain for the childrens and women and men who were killed by ur Army in Palestine for no reason.

You have the type of mentality that might one day bring you on the wrong end of a drone strike. Watch your step when returning home.

Yawn. You always live up to expectations of mindless blather.

They are incapable of logical discussion. Their brainwashing is so utterly thorough, they can't see when their own rules are applies to them.

I hope u open u eye to let the light of reality get in ur ur eye so that u can see what actually is happening...........

Isrealis have not conducted any investigation and here we are they are accusing Iran for sumthing it didnt do.........

They have old plans of creating false flag operation....... They are famous for that. so these kind of incidents will keep happening

till they get the world to take thier side to attack Iran.coz right now nobody is giving them the go for the attack .

Iran was found complicit in several foiled attempts recently, among others a strikingly similar attempt earlier this year also in Bulgaria where the explosives were to be smuggled on a charter jet.

Doesn't Israel have a stated policy of hunting down ex-Nazis anywhere in the world, no matter what age and what clothes they are wearing?

When the Mossad kills alleged Palestinian militants or Iranian scientists, do they restrict their campaign to "combat zones"? Do they first check what clothes they are wearing?
No, there is no such policy. Besides you still make idiotic comparisons:

Targeting specific persons and targeting accidental people just because they are Israelis.

2.)lol, unarmed civilians boarding a bus on vacation is military now :rofl: i bet they had IED's in backpacks, right?

3.) The driver was Bolgarian Muslim, father of two, but i guess he is just collateral no, main thing is the zionist army got blown up, huh.

Was the Iranian scientist killed by Israel carrying IEDs? Was his family?

Are the people killed in drone strikes or by Israeli military always "militants", just because Israel says so?

Yawn. You always live up to expectations of mindless blather.

They are incapable of logical discussion. Their brainwashing is so utterly thorough, they can't see when their own rules are applies to them.

lol........

Targeting specific persons and targeting accidental people just because they are Israelis.

Were these people ex- or current IDF soldiers?

Yes or no?

How do we know this was not a retaliation for some act committed by one or more of them while serving in the IDF?

Yes or no?

How do we know this was not a retaliation for some act committed by one or more of them while serving in the IDF?

almost every Israeli citizen is due to compulsory work in military for a couple of years

Was the Iranian scientist killed by Israel carrying IEDs? Was his family?

Are the people killed in drone strikes or by Israeli military always "militants", just because Israel says so?

Well, there is no way to tell for the general public if they are always militants, however each drone strike is planned well in advance and on basis of solid intelligence. Yeah civiliand get in the way, indeed, but a lot of it has to do with radicals picking populated areas as venues for their meetings.

Now for the continuation of this debate you will have to prove you differentiate an attack on terrorists (freedom fighters for you) with collateral damage of a few civilians versus an indiscriminant attack outright on civilians.

I have no doubt the game played by Israel and Iran is very dirty, much of it we probably dont see or will never know, however when it spills over on civilians in third countries being killed lots of red flags are gonna go up everywhere.

Now for the continuation of this debate you will have to prove you differentiate an attack on terrorists (freedom fighters for you) with collateral damage of a few civilians versus an indiscriminant attack outright on civilians.

Once again, Israel has a policy of targeting enemy "militants" anywhere in the world. Period. It doesn't differentiate between active-duty and retired militants.

The other side seems to be using Israel's own criteria.

Again, as I wrote, both sides are wrong. Extrajudicial killings are wrong no matter who does them. Just because one side gets away with it because of their media domination doesn't make it right.

I have no doubt the game played by Israel and Iran is very dirty, much of it we probably dont see or will never know, however when it spills over on civilians in third countries being killed lots of red flags are gonna go up everywhere.

Israel wrote the rules of this game. It shouldn't complain when others do tit-for-tat.

Yes or no?

So moron you are saying its OK to put a bomb in bus full of civilians just because one guy in that bus served in IDF and might commit some act that terrorists did not like?

Once again, Israel has a policy of targeting enemy "militants" anywhere in the world. Period. It doesn't differentiate between active-duty and retired militants.

For a terrorist, that status can change daily.

Israel wrote the rules of this game. It shouldn't complain when others do tit-for-tat.

Yeah, killing people on vacation......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom