What's new

Israelies along Gaza border get toghters to see bombing as a football match

486277_438058829591198_491884315_n.jpg

Dont you dare put Pakistan into this. This is not our fight.
I think it is. More than it is Turkey's fight, or Britain's, or Americas. I think Pakistanis have to actively and publicly denounce and oppose Hamas and terrorism because if you don't - even if you just remain silent - you signal to your society that you find Hamas' methods and its twisted justifications acceptable.

I think it is. More than it is Turkey's fight, or Britain's, or Americas. I think Pakistanis have to actively and publicly denounce and oppose Hamas and terrorism because if you don't - even if you just remain silent - you signal to your society that you find Hamas' methods and its twisted justifications acceptable.
And the world needs to denounce Israeli terrorism,slaughtering children,women,journalists,stealing land,driving people out of their homes,attacking its neighbours,threatenning to attack other countries and so on.
The difference between Hamas and Israel is,Israel is good terrorist in the west,Hamas is the bad one.
But the west won't say anything to Israel,because they haven't done it in past 70 years of Israel's dark life.
You want Hamas to stop attacks?Go back to pre-1967 borders,simple as that.Give back the lands you stole,live in a safe place.I assure you,if Israel do this,there won't be any fight after it.But The nutjob right wing in Israel doesn't want peace,Netanyahu loves blood,nothing less.

And the world needs to denounce Israeli terrorism,slaughtering children,women,journalists,stealing land,driving people out of their homes,attacking its neighbours,threatenning to attack other countries and so on.
You're talking to the wrong guy. I had discussions with mullah supporters back when they were demonstrating in Washington in the 1970s. They know very well that the position you espouse is a lie. They're in it for power, wealth, and empire and are convinced this is the easiest way to go. I argued that the people of Iran would see through what they were doing and reject them. They laughed at me.

They were right, weren't they? You'd rather run to condemn the innocent than gather the courage to find the strength and means to oppose evil.

You want Hamas to stop attacks?Go back to pre-1967 borders,simple as that.
Read the Hamas Charter, then come back and report to this thread.

Dont you dare put Pakistan into this. This is not our fight.

if you are not a muslim then you are right. for non musli. pakistani's it is not there issue but for muslims any muslim in the world is brother. so It is our fight. we have to moraly support palastinians.

You're talking to the wrong guy. I had discussions with mullah supporters back when they were demonstrating in Washington in the 1970s. They know very well that the position you espouse is a lie. They're in it for power, wealth, and empire and are convinced this is the easiest way to go. I argued that the people of Iran would see through what they were doing and reject them. They laughed at me.

They were right, weren't they? You'd rather run to condemn the innocent than gather the courage to find the strength and means to oppose evil.

Read the Hamas Charter, then come back and report to this thread.

Yeah,innocents,what an irony.
First,I'm not a mullah supporter,I'm just a regular citizen,like you.The difference is,you are a zionist,I'm not and we have differnt views on Israel-Palestine issues,and we have different definitions on what evil is.People of Iran will chose what's best for them,no matter what it is,don't worry about them.but that doesn't mean we will close our eyes on another evil outside our borders.I'm seeing who is innocent and who is the evil.

The difference between Hamas and Israel is
1) Hamas targets civilians (blows up buses, indiscriminately fires rockets at neighborhoods), Israel does not.
2) Hamas is hiding behind own civilians. Israel does not.

You want Hamas to stop attacks?Go back to pre-1967 borders,simple as that.
We tried that in Gaza and you see what happened.

Its understandable that you dont know Hamas charter, but its really strange that u dont know position of your own government, that says that no one ever should make peace with Israel, even if Israel shrinks to size of one street in Tel Aviv.

1) Hamas targets civilians (blows up buses, indiscriminately fires rockets at neighborhoods), Israel does not.
2) Hamas is hiding behind own civilians. Israel does not.

We tried that in Gaza and you see what happened.

Its understandable that you dont know Hamas charter, but its really strange that u dont know position of your own government, that says that no one ever should make peace with Israel, even if Israel shrinks to size of one street in Tel Aviv.

Give back the lands you stole,live in a safe place.I assure you,if Israel do this,there won't be any fight after it.But The nutjob right wing in Israel doesn't want peace,Netanyahu loves blood,nothing less.
[/QUOTE]

I think first need to discuss about legality of isreali creation. Then we can discuss about the fate of its citizens.

.I'm seeing who is innocent and who is the evil.
Not yet, I think. I know you don't believe all the lies but you do believe some of them. You are unwilling to accept the possibility that ALL of what you've been taught about "evil Zionists" is a lie; you'd feel ashamed at being taken for such a ride.

You are not alone in these feelings. I've read of and met people who lived behind the Iron Curtain who experienced the same condition: they hated the Soviet system but felt it was legitimate to oppose the West because they believed the tales of an "aggressive" NATO. In doing so they legitimized their own oppressors. While so soon after the Nazi murders and devastation such paranoia could be seen as having some basis, Iranians like yourself have no basis for doing so, do you?

Whats wrong with watching? These people are risking their lives by the way, because every time rocket or mortar can be fired from Gaza. By the way, these guys look like Arabs, they could be Israeli Arabs.

Just now 2 rockets were fired on Tel Aviv and I went out to watch too. :wave:

This pic is from Iraq. Bombing committed by by Islamic terrorists.
thats the problem with these guys.. they have lost sympathy because they got no credibility.
they post pics of irrelevant things and then expect people to believe them. it is in their blood.
eg they put some other pictures as rohingyas and these pakistanis sent pics and msgs to india and caused a lot of confusion.
no credibilty, liars

I think first need to discuss about legality of isreali creation. Then we can discuss about the fate of its citizens.[/QUOTE]

israel is given by god. what legal you talk about?

Back
Top Bottom