What's new

Israel’s Deadliest Submarines Are Nearly Ready

I have no clue. Lets leave it to professionals

Fair enough. :tup:

Anyway, second-strike capability is very important if you want to keep your "Samson Option" on the table.

And those Dolphin II subs already guarantee a viable second-strike option.

Are these Nuclear? Anyways nice development, Congratulations!!

They don't use nuclear propulsion, but can fire nuclear-tipped cruise missiles with a range of around 1000-2000 km from their torpedo tubes (no VLS needed). Which ensures second-strike capability.

In terms of propulsion, they use AIP (air-independent propulsion) which is actually superior to nuclear propulsion in shorter-range missions, like those in the Middle East. Since it is much quieter. They can also turn off their engines and sit on ocean floor, being virtually undetectable until they are required.

Nuclear propulsion is better for deep-ocean missions, to the other side of the planet for example, since you never need to refuel. But is generally more noisy and more expensive. So AIP makes a lot more sense for Israel.

U mix up reason and cause.

FIRST Israel won 1948, 1956, 1967 wars.
THEN US started providing aid to Israel.

how it possible that your grandpa comes out of concentration camp in 1944 and sets up his own concentration camp in middle-east in 1948?when you claim that he was tortured and mis- treated and mal-nourished?no post traumatic stress disorder?...no depression,no nothing?all ready in 3,4 years to setup the largest concentration camp in history, in a land thousands of miles away from poland and germany,
if you were kept in concentration camp in poland and germany...then poland and germany should accomodate you.
middle east is not responsible for you.

U mix up reason and cause.

FIRST Israel won 1948, 1956, 1967 wars.
THEN US started providing aid to Israel.
They won on UK/French funding before .......... They always had support from US too :)

how it possible that your grandpa comes out of concentration camp in 1944 and sets up his own concentration camp in middle-east?when you claim that he was tortured and mis- treated and mal-nourished?no post traumatic stress disorder?...no depression,no nothing?

Maybe he was sick of being malnourished so decided he wasn't going to let that happen again? So he fought with all his heart so his children wouldn't have to experience that type of event again.

What i am saying in that the situations on the ground - Israel is a state and nobody can do something about it. The faster Arab world will accept it the faster their will be peace and good life in the ME
I have no clue. Lets leave it to professionals
Israel is reality they can't be kicked out to europe or some random place ,,,,,,,,, but problem is that religious people will try to kill each other and they are problem in ME

Maybe he was sick of being malnourished so decided he wasn't going to let that happen again? So he fought with all his heart so his children wouldn't have to experience that type of event again.
and start doing on other children in the name of religion !

how it possible that your grandpa comes out of concentration camp in 1944 and sets up his own concentration camp in middle-east in 1948?when you claim that he was tortured and mis- treated and mal-nourished?no post traumatic stress disorder?...no depression,no nothing?all ready in 3,4 years to setup the largest concentration camp in history, in a land thousands of miles away from poland and germany,
if you were kept in concentration camp in poland and germany...then poland and germany should accomodate you.
middle east is not responsible for you.
Plz learn some history. Even before the WW2 Jews in Palestine Mandate had capable armed forces.

They won on UK/French funding before .......... They always had support from US too :)
UK and French only sold some weapons, they did not fund anything. USA did not even sell weapons, except Hawk battery in 1966.

Will these submarines form the main part of Israel's second-strike nuclear option?

I guess you already have nukes fitted onto cruise missiles, that can be fired from these submarines, via both the existing types of torpedo tubes (no VLS needed).

I think your Jericho land-based ICBM can already reach most of the world (11,500 km), do you have any plans on getting SSBN technology so you can do the same from underwater?

Or are you going to just stick with underwater nuclear cruise missiles, which have shorter range, but enough to target most of the Middle East. Maybe that's all you want?
SSBN is out of question. I doubt we have ICBM either. Although Shavit space launcher is easily can be converted to ICBM, I dont see the reason to waste money on it.

Plz learn some history. Even before the WW2 Jews in Palestine Mandate had capable armed forces.

SSBN is out of question. I doubt we have ICBM either. Although Shavit space launcher is easily can be converted to ICBM, I dont see the reason to waste money on it.
Yea they were there before, they started to enter at just start of 1900s. First prime minister and president of ISrael were students of IStanbul university. All of them living in a place then ISrael created by Rothchilds

Israel only gained unhindered American support during the 1973 Arab-Israeli War, Yom Kippur, Ramadan War. During its "Independence War/ Fight for Survival" 1948 it got no State Support from America or most of Europe for that matter. Unless you count the Arab Legion doing half-*** fighting as British Support. In 1956 it starting getting support from UK & France. Until 1967 when the French embargoed Israel.

The Brits even threatened to bomb Israel when King Hussein of Jordan went b!t<hing to them.

That is just plain pure Racism. And against Islam. Stop going to your uneducated Molvi, and read the translations of the Qur'an if you don't understand Arabic.

tumhari nani kio mar gai hai??(why has your grandmother died after reading my post)?

your face has also distorted after working for jews just like the founders of jamat e ahmediyya??

15n6qfc.jpg

kaisi lanat or phitkaar tapak rahi hai in ki shaklon sai.

Last edited by a moderator:
UK and French only sold some weapons, they did not fund anything. USA did not even sell weapons, except Hawk battery in 1966.
Do you acknowledge good relation between muslims and jews in the past ? before british mandate of 1923

Tons
Was design by Israel Rafael. USA help to fine fineness the project and now they make tons of money by selling it to others country
Tons of money? no one wants to by them. Tanzania might be interested in some 40 Merkava, but not sure.

Last edited:
Israel only gained unhindered American support during the 1973 Arab-Israeli War, Yom Kippur, Ramadan War. During its "Independence War/ Fight for Survival" 1948 it got no State Support from America or most of Europe for that matter. Unless you count the Arab Legion doing half-*** fighting as British Support. In 1956 it starting getting support from UK & France. Until 1967 when the French embargoed Israel.

The Brits even threatened to bomb Israel when King Hussein of Jordan went b!t<hing to them.
yeah i guess they must have god behind them… they are also probably superior humans.. since they won war against bigger armies with inferior equipment right??

That is just plain pure Racism. And against Islam. Stop going to your uneducated Molvi, and read the translations of the Qur'an if you don't understand Arabic.

If you read O! Jerusalm Book you will change your mind completely.
The Brits were the supporters and arms handlers of the zionist settlers. do not forget that the majority of the fighting units in Usrael in 1948 were Polish Jews who had fought with England in Europe.
You will find in this book how the Brits themselves killed over 40 000 Palestinian men able to fight, before handing the key of Jerusalam to the Zionists..
In 1956/1957 there were the French Helping out Usrael along with the Brits.
In 1967 the same again.
And In 1973 to nowadays its the US who has taken that role of Zionism protector while the others are still covertly involved.

So than most post WW2 Europeans should have immigrated to other lands and took them by force, so they will never be hungry again.

Last edited:
yeah i guess they must have god behind them… they are also probably superior humans.. since they won war against bigger armies with inferior equipment right??

Going by some stock arguments from "Israelis" this new "islamic caliphate" thing has a right to exist too... after all without any official support by any nation they already beat much larger and better equipped armies... and they even have real historical roots in the region.

Israeli is a relatively very new country compared to Arabs but somehow they have managed the art of war in less than 100 years and pounded Much bigger Arab armies . You might like it or not but it is admirable.

Dude, they were EUROPEANS.

They knew art of war before. More so than Arabs since Arabs were colonized back then...

Calm down lol...

Israelis are no special when it comes to war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom