What's new

ISRO launches record 104 satellites into space

empowering-institutions-and-stakeholders-for-spatial-planning-dr-nagaraj-ravoori-5-638.jpg

You know what Cartosat 2 is ?
No but such large number of "satellites" are mainly student project Nano satellites, no bigger than a Rubix cube. Russia performs such launches regularly on their SS-18 Based Slv.
Last year a Pakistani university sent their student project CubeSat onboard Similar Russian mass launch.
These CubeSat's aren't injected into stable orbits and burnup after some weeks

No but such large number of "satellites" are mainly student project Nano satellites, no bigger than a Rubix cube. Russia performs such launches regularly on their SS-18 Based Slv.
Last year a Pakistani university sent their student project CubeSat onboard Similar Russian mass launch.

The point is ?

You didn't know that ?

The Indian satellite which was the main launch and why this rocket was sent up is a Remote Sensing dual purpose sat. No it is not a micro or nano sat.

The small sats are not Indian. So the cost benefit decision is upto the respective companies concerned. ISRO just provides the launch service for them.

They intended to transfer it, but USA blocked it.

It was not mature technology too AFAIK.

Ashoka, Russia wanted to transfer cryogenic engine to India but US played a major role in almost devastating it lot of things happened and scientists got arrested.

Russia although helped us in earlier rocket engines failed to give us the technology for cryogenic stage. There was some Russian assistance in some way but things were bad to do anything substantial from Russian side.

After that we bought those engines from Russia and started working on our own engines.

However now we are using semi cryogenic engines @gslv mk3 can shed more light on it.

The point is ?

You didn't know that ?

First.

You did not know that by using your (stupid) one liner, where the actual engine becomes a model:

That was the engine that would have been transferred. Unfortunately what we got was a few 'models'

I merely backed up my claim.

-26 ?

IGNORED

However now we are using semi cryogenic engines @gslv mk3 can shed more light on it.

That's work in progress & we might see a flight capable stage by end of this decade.

First.

You did not know that by using your (stupid) one liner, where the actual engine becomes a model:

I merely backed up my claim.

-26 ?

IGNORED

Lol falseflag. Models of the engine were transferred to India back in the days. Read up

This genius @ashok321 doesn't even know that cryogenic engine isn't used in PSLV & thinks he is a space expert. LOL

Back
Top Bottom