What's new

ISSB Details

Recently i applied for 135L/C but got non recommended i performed well in more then half in activities but few of them remain unsatisfactory what things one should keep in mind to be in the circle of what they want
Dont sweat it, there are other option for you. If you want to reapply, try to think where you lacked the last time, and improve upon it. The key is to remain 'real' and what you actually are. Guud IQ is always a plus.

Actually i am confused of what to answer some of silly and private type of questions

Actually i am confused of what to answer some of silly and private type of questions
Well, if you are afraid of answering 'silly' questions as an adult, i doubt you have a place in the Army :)

Last edited:
Yes that is also a matter but what would you suggest should i tell each and every thing what i had done n what i m doing while those things sound good if remain private

One thing more does this test records will effect my next trial or not

One thing more does this test records will effect my next trial or not
Yes, they will. They will surely consult your previous performance but then you need not to worry, if that had mattered, Army would nt have allowed a person to appear in ISSB twice. And yes, you need to truthful while answering such questions, ofcourse anni na dal dyna k her chiz khol k he rakh do ;)

Sir,i will also apply for 136pma longcoarse.ill let you know when the coarse is offered weill do it together :)p.s 136pma longcoarse ill be offered in april 2015 so sit back n relax theres a lot of tym

okay okay then u must tell me about ur test, i will apply for the next course, the one after yours
Hey Friends......PMA LC 136 has been started

i am appearing for PN-cadet 2015B initial test, can you guide me about test pattern and time. every deatail please.

i missed PMA LC 136. when will registration starts again?

how was your initial test for navy? next pma lc will come in oct/nov...

Salam all! I've a question I wanted to ask regarding the medical tests.... What is knee knocking and how do I know that I actually have it?
Thnx

Salam all! I've a question I wanted to ask regarding the medical tests.... What is knee knocking and how do I know that I actually have it?
Thnx
Genu valgum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Knock-knees.jpg

Back
Top Bottom