What's new

Istanbul is The Worlds Best Destination according to Trip Advisor

Hence my post to taste bland turkish food. Wonder what made you all hurt?

You need to understand that nobody will get hurt with your remarks.... after all you are trying to compare junk food with Turkish cousine.....:disagree:

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Verily, Constantinople shall be conquered, its commander shall be the best commander ever and his army shall be the best army ever.”

Kusatma_Zonaro.jpg
there was also a hadith which said the first Army to attack Constantinople would be among the paradise dwellers

Istanbul is a very nice place. Been there. But I'd rate many european cities better for tourism.

Of course thats just me, and I'm sure trip advisor used criteria that was relevant and representative.

BTW my only bad experience there was when a bunch of turkenistani men beat the living daylights out of me in a centuries old hamam (Süleymaniye Hamam I think). I had no idea the deal included men giving you a bath :(
dude you must have done something wrong, otherwise why would they beat you up?

Those man are called tellak. They are experts on removing dirt which cannot be removed with ordinary bath, hence the "violence" :D
im not going to a Hamam now

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh a butthurt. BTW American Diet ( Steak, Burgers, Pizzas, Hot DOgs, Mashed potatoes, Biscuits) > Turkish.

And no it isn't ridiculing your or talking shit, but rather your limitation in the depth perception of the statement. Some of us have a better grasp of English :D
and you had to start a useless, fight with Turkish people? thats why i hate Americans

must be a shity restaurant. I have eaten some horrible Pakistani food in my area but im not generalizing. I have also eaten many horrible ham burgers and pizza. I think it is crazy to compare american food to Turkish food. We have developed all sorts of dishes over the past few thousand years that are much better than anything you will find in America.
the only way to eat another countries food, is to go to that country and eat it, otherwise you will mostly find it terrible LOL

i would love to go to Turkey but the only way is that either i get a job in PIA or in the foreign Office

Last edited:
and you had to start a useless, fight with Turkish people? thats why i hate Americans

/quote]

743pv7l.jpg

You need to understand that nobody will get hurt with your remarks.... after all you are trying to compare junk food with Turkish cousine.....:disagree:

Every cuisine has junk food, from Chinese to Pakistani to America. American junkfood is nice.

Plus Prime Ribs are not junk food nor are steaks nor the BBQ.

well i am going on the 8th of may to Istanbul for a week trip so i will be happy if i get some important pointers where to go and good place to eat quality wise and price wise :D

Can you tell me where i can find Bihter(Beren) and Nihal(Hazal):P

I can vouch for that. Beautiful city with welcoming people. It has both old and modern together and that is what makes it so interesting.

Those traveling to Turkey should go on bqckpacking trip than conventional tour packages.

Back
Top Bottom