What's new

It Happens in Cricket ?

He made real fool of himself :) hahahhahahah
even sometimes if given wrong out ppl leave but he got his lesson :)
typical ind...... :)

no contest with first video.
srikanth was given out and he was called back and amir sohail challenged him but got out then what its not new some time you get up to the chelleng and some time your oponent .
I can put hundred of videos but I am not a fo*l like you.

no contest with first video.
srikanth was given out and he was called back and amir sohail challenged him but got out then what its not new some time you get up to the chelleng and some time your oponent .
I can put hundred of videos but I am not a fo*l like you.

You just proved You are one.... *Congratz*

Such an example of outstanding sportsmanship is nowhere to be found in the modern game but rather Players now resort to Heinous ways to sabotage other teams performance and it has certainly devalued the very essence of this beautiful game.

This incident came to my mind, when recently AB De Villiers was adjudged out, it was extremely bizzare, disgusting 3rd umpiring (From biased Pakistan umpire Zameer Haider). Replays were seen on the big screen at the ground, Afridi should have called him back. If 3rd Umpire cannot make a right decision after watching it on TV with 100 replays then this is as ridiculous as it can get, ICC should not allow him to umpire in any other matches.

Afridi should have done what Imran Khan did and recalled the batsmen.

Imran is great sportsman, He is admired in India too.

BTW on video, those days there were no neutral umpires, if you see video impact of ball was slightly outside off stump, plus alleged inside edge. Everyone used to openly criticize umpiring on field. There was no such code of conduct.

This incident came to my mind, when recently AB De Villiers was adjudged out, it was extremely bizzare, disgusting 3rd umpiring (From biased Pakistan umpire Zameer Haider). Replays were seen on the big screen at the ground, Afridi should have called him back. If 3rd Umpire cannot make a right decision after watching it on TV with 100 replays then this is as ridiculous as it can get, ICC should not allow him to umpire in any other matches.

Afridi should have done what Imran Khan did and recalled the batsmen.

Imran is great sportsman, He is admired in India too.

BTW on video, those days there were no neutral umpires, if you see video impact of ball was slightly outside off stump, plus alleged inside edge. Everone used to openly criticize umpiring on field.

Lets not make this a D!@k measuring contest. And its better to be a but more careful with the choice of words From biased Pakistan umpire Zameer Haider I am sure many other examples can be thrown at ur face. The umpire was bad, so are many others, going by the nationality and highlighting that primarily to make a cheap point just shows ur class.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom