4 Chhabria family 1.3bn
5 PNC Menon 1.2bn
6 Sunny Varkey 950m
7 Rajen Kilachand 900m
8 Tony Jashanmal 900m
9 LT Pagarani 820m
10 Dr. Mohammed Ali 725m

Indian Rich List 2011 - Lists - ArabianBusiness.com

wow indians flaunting their wealth while 2 million kids die each year! "out of sight out of mind" very well memorised and practised!

light a candle if you can't afford a light bulb!

okay we are even! cheers!

wow indians flaunting their wealth while 2 million kids die each year! "out of sight out of mind" very well memorised and practised!

Bulb, you ain't a troll so let it go. This thread has long passed its usefulness or any "educational" value it could have had.

lol chinese ppl are such loosers. i was on a coop term last semester in dubai as an engineer. what i can tell is that they only work like a machine in their own country with a gun on their head by cpp. they r small and cant lift big loads like indians or arabs. we used to laugh at these workers as they couldn't even communicate with anyone properly.

dw china isnt too rich. 460 million ppl under 2 doll a day in a country where prices of land are fast approaching developed world in cities. how do u expect them to buy home ever in life.

Ox the army of indian trolls are disgusting!

LOL you guys run an industry of trollers and u r one of that.

This thread has long passed its usefulness or any "educational" value it could have had.

China has an ancient and beautiful culture, U have been excellent in all the arts,any reason why its not as spread as say a westernized culture?

Looking at all the off topic rants on this thread alone, each one of us has an idea of who are the actual trollers.:rofl:

"They" can have the last word.

They can learn chinese or not learn chinese.

"There is no compulsion in language".

Have a good one.

Oh I think everyone knows that. sure. who cares what they are learning. but they are robotic volume producers of flame-baits afterall the experience of trolling all over the world's hate forum!

U have a good one 2!

They made their money in Gulf and this is a response to your compatriot's comment that Indians are slave labourers in Gulf. I am not going to deny that many are manual labourers, but some others like above run huge industries that employ thousands of people.

lol chinese ppl are such loosers. i was on a coop term last semester in dubai as an engineer. what i can tell is that they only work like a machine in their own country with a gun on their head by cpp. they r small and cant lift big loads like indians or arabs. we used to laugh at these workers as they couldn't even communicate with anyone properly.

dw china isnt too rich. 460 million ppl under 2 doll a day in a country where prices of land are fast approaching developed world in cities. how do u expect them to buy home ever in life.

i do not think you need to resort to attempted racial insults but here's some statistics.

40% of Indians are malnourished. The average height in India is on par with the poorest nations of Africa while Chinese height is equal to that of white Americans. Indians have zero gold medals in sports of strength like weightlifting, field and track or swimming.

http://www.alvanon.com/news/CHINASCAN.pdf

My posts was based on personal experience, but here you go:

Influx of Chinese labour for UAE construction jobs | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

Chinese labour is cheap but the quality is shoddy

100% true as we don't make our workers work 7 days a week like the Chinese do.

Chinese labourers work 7 days a week - The National

So this is how the Communists, the so called champions against capitalism and worker exploitation treats their workers[/url]

If you read the article, there's a fundamental difference: Chinese workers are working for Chinese companies. All the profit goes to Chinese people, so there's no problem. They work 7 days a week just as petroleum engineers in the US work 7 days a week for months at a time, then they go home and enjoy life for a few months.

The problem with Indian laborers is not that they're exploited, per say. If it was an Indian company that provides the technology, the designs and the labor (which Chinese ones do; they take the whole thing) then even if the Indian workers were treated like slaves, all of India benefits. Instead, you have Indians working for Arabs directly, which means that you're not making the profit, the Arabs are.

Also, read the comment by an executive in Dubai:

From where did you get your information that Chinese labour is cheap? I run a recruitment company in UAE and I can confirm the fact that Chinese workers are far more expensive than South Asian labour, and even more expensive than workers from the Philippines. Having said that, it should under-scored that Chinese workers can do multiple tasks, eg. a carpenter can be equally good as a steel fixer or painter, and an electrician is also a plumber. In most cases each Chinese worker is well experienced in and can easily perform at least 3 different skilled jobs, so if you do the math it is cheaper to employ one Chinese worker for a high salary and he will produce work equal to three South Asian workers.

If you read the article, there's a fundamental difference: Chinese workers are working for Chinese companies. All the profit goes to Chinese people, so there's no problem. They work 7 days a week just as petroleum engineers in the US work 7 days a week for months at a time, then they go home and enjoy life for a few months.

The problem with Indian laborers is not that they're exploited, per say. If it was an Indian company that provides the technology, the designs and the labor (which Chinese ones do; they take the whole thing) then even if the Indian workers were treated like slaves, all of India benefits. Instead, you have Indians working for Arabs directly, which means that you're not making the profit, the Arabs are.

The difference is Chinese have to work 7 days a week in Dubai for 2 years straight. While employees in other companies get 7 days pay for 6 days work (and even 5 days work in some companies ) your poor Chinese labour have to work 7 days for 7 day's pay. No offs and no holidays even on public holidays. Also they have to work 9 hours a day with no overtime. Thats pure exploitation of workers.

Also open your eyes to the real world. Its nice that you are now not denying that there are no Chinese manual workers in Dubai. Also kindly be informed that all of Indians don't work for Arabs directly. There are many Indian firms employing thousands of people...but it doesn't matter as nationalities tend to merge in Dubai except for Chinese who cannot fit in due to the language barrier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom