What's new

It may be Modi Vs Rahul in 2014 elections

Even though it would be beneficial for Pakistan to have a nutjob in charge of India, I wouldn't wish Modi on my worst enemies.

But people actually want him here. Why do you think he's even being considered at national level? More than 5 different independent sources have run nation wide polls and out of 10 main candidates, Modi is the most preferred leader. He's the best we've got and we want him to lead us.

Sickularists can go to hell.

I don't know by insulting Manmohan singh and by calling Rahul as Maionos on Pakistani forum, what some of the Indians want to prove? Though I support BJP, but I don't see Manmohan Singh as a failure and not at all Rahul/Sonia as Mainos/outsiders.. I can understand some here hate them for political reasons but at least try to respect them as fellow Indians.. Also they are not as bad as we try to prove here to make our point..

I love Modi for his effective administration handling but the fact is his chances of becoming PM is next to impossible.. Vote bank politics will never let that to happen. Also all the corrupt leader will come together to keep him away from the centre stage..

The only chance is if BJP takes majority on its own but that;s not happening in 2014 at least..

believe me that even modi can not do anything if he becomes PM...we need more CM like him in every state....PM post is useless anyways..

You're seeing PM post being abused because of that Italian mafia and her pet slave MMS. PM post is not really such a useless position as Manmohan not-so-singh portrays. It was this position's decision that crushed terrorism in Mizoram, got India into nuclear club, got our hills back and thrashed the enemies out.

Boy o boy! Though I don't pray regularly, when Mod ji becomes our PM, I will definitely offer to recite more Sutras to the enlightened Buddhas.. :)

But people actually want him here. Why do you think he's even being considered at national level? More than 5 different independent sources have run nation wide polls and out of 10 main candidates, Modi is the most preferred leader. He's the best we've got and we want him to lead us.

Sickularists can go to hell.

yes sickularists can go to hell. relg-fanatics kii jaiiiiiiiiiii:victory:

MMS is a well educated person who gave the positive direction to India's economy in 1991.. I agree he is not aggressive talker but calling him disgrace is a bit too much over the line.. Show me one other minister with the education credential as him..

MMS is a well educated person who gave the positive direction to India's economy in 1991.. I agree he is not aggressive talker but calling him disgrace is a bit too much over the line.. Show me one other minister with the education credential as him..
just being a geek dosen't make him a good leader

Education is useless if you cannot use it to stand for your country's interests. I don't understand why people in our country get so impressed by the writings on papers. It is always what you do is what matters. MMS was a good guy for our economy... but as a PM he made us a laughing stock of the world.

We're better off with someone who has real substance other than tons of education up his sleeve.

MMS is perfect as the Finance Minister of India but he no leader even he knows that but Sonia wanted him there so that was that.

You're seeing PM post being abused because of that Italian mafia and her pet slave MMS. PM post is not really such a useless position as Manmohan not-so-singh portrays. It was this position's decision that crushed terrorism in Mizoram, got India into nuclear club, got our hills back and thrashed the enemies out.

Boy o boy! Though I don't pray regularly, when Mod ji becomes our PM, I will definitely offer to recite more Sutras to the enlightened Buddhas.. :)

PM post is only powerful when ruling party has full majority...PMs of coalition government are always caught up in scissors...Modiji is doing wonders in Gujrat only because he has full majority and opposition can not do anything about it...

Education is useless if you cannot use it to stand for your country's interests. I don't understand why people in our country get so impressed by the writings on papers. It is always what you do is what matters. MMS was a good guy for our economy... but as a PM he made us a laughing stock of the world.

We're better off with someone who has real substance other than tons of education up his sleeve.

Mate, he did much more than writing papers when he saved India from bankruptcy.. As an Individual he is an ultra honest/non corrupt person..

Another thing - Being a Prime Minister, you have a whole establishment working for you and the decisions are taken after hours of debates among the core group. So blaming him alone for anything may not be the right thing.. And I don;t know how he made us a laughing stock of the world. Please elaborate.. He has been an Ok PM in my view..

PM post is only powerful when ruling party has full majority...PMs of coalition government are always caught up in scissors...Modiji is doing wonders in Gujrat only because he has full majority and opposition can not do anything about it...

Well then pray that he gets it here too. :)

MMS is perfect as the Finance Minister of India but he no leader even he knows that but Sonia wanted him there so that was that.

no no the honorable Subramian Swamy would make a better finance minister.

my dream cabinet for 2014 (please come true)

PM:NaMo
deputy PM: Advani
President:Ravi Shankar Prasad.
MEA: Swaraj
FM:Swamy
Defense: JJ Singh
development(rural): Nitish Kumar
development (urban): Jaitley

Back
Top Bottom