What's new

Italy, Egypt To Sign Mega Arms Deal Includes 24 Eurofighters, 24 M346 Trainers and 6 Frigates

Trump LOL! Yeah Trump is the best example I wonder where erdogan falls in that orange baboon's list of favorite dictators? lmao. The guy who's changed the rules to give himself constant power is a shinning example?

Again you're taking about our country and the percentages of people who are MB supporters when I told you research more before posting. Just because he miraculously got elected like the Orange Baboon, doesn't mean jack squat as to who supported him. That's why it was a matter of less than a year after Morsi's ousting that they disappeared mostly to Turkey. Mmmm...I wonder why they chose Turkey?

Its understandable that u guys dont know how democracy works because u been opressed and ruled by dictators since forever. Changing rules is nothing wrong, there is a way to change rule, election and referendum, not taking over by force and subjugating the population. If MB doesn't have any support, why didnt they let him finish his tenure? Why legislative assemblies were removed? If sweaty sisi is so popular, why doznt he resign from army, step down and then participate in election? But then i doubt if his wife will even vote him lolz. Orange man has a support and it was evident in this election too, so no one can beat the place of favorite dictator occupied by sweaty sisi. The same MB will come back to power once dictatorship is over, the reason KSA and UAE supports dictators like sweaty and haftar. U think u can hide the ugly truth but u cant.

Hilarious revisionist nonsense

Why do you allow this colonial entity to exist if its so weak....

Whose interest is served by the occupation of arab land?

Why would they bother threatening arab countries... every one has been pacified...its leaders bar none exist only with the zionist entities permission. If it wanted to anex cairo, dubai or Riyadh....they would facilitate it without hesitation....

I get your point and agree to some point. The thing I am trying to say is that If for example Israel wanted to invade Saudi Arabia and capture Riyadh. If the Saudi army wanted to fight back they could. The Saudis have some cutting-edge military equipment, the best oil money can buy. Saudi Arabia has bought some of the most advanced weapons in the world. Nowhere is this more visible than the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF).

I get your point and agree to some point. The thing I am trying to say is that If for example Israel wanted to invade Saudi Arabia and capture Riyadh. If the Saudi army wanted to fight back they could. The Saudis have some cutting-edge military equipment, the best oil money can buy. Saudi Arabia has bought some of the most advanced weapons in the world. Nowhere is this more visible than the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF).

Sure no issues with what you are saying. They have bought cutting edge stuff.

But fact remains all the weapons that they have bought from the west will be useless against the zionist entity. They would be disabled and what they have bought is 2nd tier weaponry. US has ensured zionist supremacy.

Arab posters seem to somehow able to ignore the elephant in the room- the zionist entity.

According to the chap one was conversing with the zionist entity is no threat, having multiple platforms of similar jets is rational, Sisi the dictator is a genius, they are going to defeat the crusader army somehow miraculously but the current modernisation using tech from crusader nations is for no one in particular. Talk about confused as F!!!!

But fact remains all the weapons that they have bought from the west will be useless against the zionist entity. They would be disabled and what they have bought is 2nd tier weaponry. US has ensured zionist supremacy.

Arab posters seem to somehow able to ignore the elephant in the room- the zionist entity.

According to the chap one was conversing with the zionist entity is no threat, having multiple platforms of similar jets is rational, Sisi the dictator is a genius, they are going to defeat the crusader army somehow miraculously but the current modernisation using tech from crusader nations is for no one in particular. Talk about confused as F!!!!

If this is the case. Why dont they buy weapons from Russia/China? Cant a filthy rich country like Saudi Arabia or UAE develop their own weapons? There is no shortage of money in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait.....

You are playing Zig-Zag in your talk.. and Usrael has been contained.. a while ago..
If this is the case. Why dont they buy weapons from Russia/China? Cant a filthy rich country like Saudi Arabia or UAE develop their own weapons? There is no shortage of money in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait.....
They are doing all that.. keep updated on current affairs..before posting on those matters..

Its understandable that u guys dont know how democracy works because u been opressed and ruled by dictators since forever.

That's right! Who says that any other way like some democracy which never really works the way it's supposed to and as we've seen in the past 4 years in the greatest country in the world how it got divided even more than it was and elected the most incompetent donkey available. huh? Who's to say that we MUST follow this super imposed democratic ways of politics and running our rulers? You? PDF members? LOLOLOLOL. If it works for you, then don't hang ex-presidents like Bhutto and murder his daughter after she gets elected prime minister. Yeah, that was a REAL successful democracy,

Keep it to yourselves if you like it, but don't even think you have any right to impose it on the way we (the ultra majority) want to elect our president whichever way he gets elected. You saw him sweating once on an silly 60 minute interview and funny how you just sailed with that insult. How about if I call Imran the cricketer? Would that be ok?

Changing rules is nothing wrong, there is a way to change rule, election and referendum, not taking over by force and subjugating the population. If MB doesn't have any support, why didnt they let him finish his tenure?

Changing the rules to serve your own purpose to keep control and power over the country is ok? LMFAO! Listen, that BS might work with the younger folks but please, don't insult my intelligence. We all know he is the worst and most disliked dictator who's created more enemies by thinking he is some special Ottoman king or whatever. No wonder he has his goons reaching out begging us to become friends again lmao hey I only have 2 words for him he can go "eat ****" as far as I'm concerned. Want NOTHING to do with Turkey or anything that involves them. They stay on their side and we'll stay on our and they start coming closer and thinking they'll intimidate us with their failing BS, it'll be another story I guarantee it.

If sweaty sisi is so popular, why doznt he resign from army, step down and then participate in election?

He has, lol. It's the electoral law in Egypt and how come I'm not surprised there's more of your ignorance? His title is "ultimate commander of the Armed Forces" just like the US and all presidents are who make the difficult decision to go to war. Another example of how you don't know much about Egypt except your pro turkey stand and any one standing up tall to them and giving them the middle finger and ready to go any minute they want, you bash that side without any real and complete knowledge. Told you, your incomplete knowledge added with pro gobbler bias is making this a fun and easy exercise to debunk.

The same MB will come back to power once dictatorship is over, the reason KSA and UAE supports dictators like sweaty and haftar. U think u can hide the ugly truth but u cant.

Your automatic support or Turkey and anyone who stands tall in their way gets bashed with anything you can come up with, like the one time he was perspiring on 60 minutes lol. You don't even bother finding out the truth (objectivity) and you just posted a HUGE LIE! Shame on you. Told you from our first interaction your cabbing is just fun debunking for me.

Its understandable that u guys dont know how democracy works because u been opressed and ruled by dictators since forever. Changing rules is nothing wrong, there is a way to change rule, election and referendum, not taking over by force and subjugating the population. If MB doesn't have any support, why didnt they let him finish his tenure? Why legislative assemblies were removed? If sweaty sisi is so popular, why doznt he resign from army, step down and then participate in election? But then i doubt if his wife will even vote him lolz. Orange man has a support and it was evident in this election too, so no one can beat the place of favorite dictator occupied by sweaty sisi. The same MB will come back to power once dictatorship is over, the reason KSA and UAE supports dictators like sweaty and haftar. U think u can hide the ugly truth but u cant.
Why you seem more butt-hurt than the worst of those MB Egyptians..?

If MB doesn't have any support, why didnt they let him finish his tenure? Why legislative assemblies were removed?
Because the people didn’t want to be ruled by an Islamic party without having a constitution that would protect them and their rights. Something like The Bill of Rights would have helped, but the political players in Egypt failed to reach an agreement, hence the people supported/pushed for a military intervention. Also, stick to your country. We have enough people in our country claiming to know it all.

You are playing Zig-Zag in your talk.. and Usrael has been contained.. a while ago..

They are doing all that.. keep updated on current affairs..before posting on those matters..

How have you contained the zionist entity?

By proclaiming they are no longer the enemy and facilitating further entrenchment of the colonial project?

Its a tactic I suppose..... if you can not beat them join them....

How have you contained the zionist entity?

By proclaiming they are no longer the enemy and facilitating further entrenchment of the colonial project?

Its a tactic I suppose..... if you can not beat them join them....
Coming from someone living in the mother of this colonial project.. you seem to spread your BS without thinking..

Coming from someone living in the mother of this colonial project.. you seem to spread your BS without thinking..

You are deflecting a direct question. How have you contained the zionist entity?

UK was instrumental in setting it up to aquire long term leverage in the region, without doubt. That was not a point of argument.

he threw in the hat a very random selection as his narrative to have some debates with. He chose Tiny Israel as an argument to go with in an Article about a regional power that is preparing itself for future world domination candidate place.. That is like frequently bringing up a tiny mosquito in a talk about elephants..

Israel has lost to freaking Hezbullah in 2006.. That is a tiny militia none state actors nor can it defeat Hamas.. Where is Israel? They don't even reign over East Jerusalem or Gaza etc etc.. That is inside their own sphere of influence! So where is Israel.. please safe us some time next time..

Last edited:
You are deflecting a direct question. How have you contained the zionist entity?

UK was instrumental in setting it up to aquire long term leverage in the region, without doubt. That was not a point of argument.
Where do you see its expansion that no one sees.. it is contained in its tiny space.. and even for that because it is backed by NATO and the US..can't you see the facts and truth?

Where do you see its expansion that no one sees.. it is contained in its tiny space.. and even for that because it is backed by NATO and the US..can't you see the facts and truth?

Aah when you mean contained you mean israel has not changed its border for a while..... its existance is fine by you now i assume, its occupation of palestanian territory is also fine i assume, its occupation of golan hights also absolutely fine, its appropriation of jerusalem something to celebrate?

Please dont misunderstand .... i personally am not too invested in arab topics. If you people are now fine with the colonial enterprise its ok with me but you should vocalise it. And if that is the case who is egypt arming itself up for....Ethiopia ....over kill.....turkey (also nato) or against your own people? Who you going to use your new raffles against.

Aah when you mean contained you mean israel has not changed its border for a while..... its existance is fine by you now i assume, its occupation of palestanian territory is also fine i assume, its occupation of golan hights also absolutely fine, its appropriation of jerusalem something to celebrate?

Please dont misunderstand .... i personally am not too invested in arab topics. If you people are now fine with the colonial enterprise its ok with me but you should vocalise it. And if that is the case who is egypt arming itself up for....Ethiopia ....over kill.....turkey (also nato) or against your own people? Who you going to use your new raffles against.
So why are you meddling in these topics if you are not familiar with them..???

OH.. we see.. all of this BS talk was like a veil on your deep resentment and jealousy about these magnificent deals ..Overkill, NATO..own population ..HaHa!.. all these words exposed your deep feelings.. but you are not to blame here alone.. these deals have baffled a lot of people and even many nations..

Back
Top Bottom