What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

LOL @HongWu, he was a fly on the wall in this supposed backroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done India...... every one of us had doubts in our minds on this case..... and i really dono how many of us thought india could succeed in bringing them back....... but i guess GOI has done well and played their cards well.... They deserve to be congratulated....

I really feel sorry for those friends had theirvwet dreams and enjoyed trolling on this matter.... No wonder i see the smoke of their *** burning...

But they can't leave India then. The time they move out of Italian Embassy, they will be on Indian soil. We can arrest them then and their.

Arrest them for what? They are not even charged with a crime. We need to get a court to charge them with the crime first before they can be considered undertrials. First we need to get a court.....:azn:

Attorney General GE Vahanvati has said that the Italian marines charged with killing two Indian fishermen will not be arrested immediately on their return to India on Friday

Arrest them for what? They are not even charged with a crime. We need to get a court to charge them with the crime first before they can be considered undertrials. First we need to get a court.....:azn:

Looks like the pressure of GOI has worked well in Italian Govt. with out disturbing Ambassadors immunity :cheers:

The 12 nautical miles should apply to both China and India. In this case with the Italian marines, there would be contention.

Not offensive manner am just asking... as you picked the line... you guys claiming entire SCS beyond 12 NM isn't it?

Not offensive manner am just asking... as you picked the line... you guys claiming entire SCS beyond 12 NM isn't it?

Its one thing to determine the territorial water. Another to claims islands. The issues in SCS are the islands, not the water itself as far as I know.

Now India has to present the evidence before the court.

I was really worried before if india going to get nuked by nato as suggested by some one here.... Now i can take sigh of relief...

So HongWho; your butt still hurtin' as if a Brahmos "did the job on ya"!!! :omghaha:
The Italians put their tails between their legs and said that they want to slink back in. :rofl:

I think he can understand when we say in his language... I think mod's allow that kinda language...

I think he can understand when we say in his language... I think mod's allow that kinda language...

Whatever he is; he is one of the reasons why PDF is only going downwards in quality. Wonder why he gets tolerated?

Whatever he is; he is one of the reasons why PDF is only going downwards in quality. Wonder why he gets tolerated?

that is called brotherhood... even they let down the PDF but not those troll's... who keep ranting... they got Immunity... they are Ambassador to PDF...

Funny to see Indians so happy when India already agreed in backroom it has no jurisdiction anyway, so the marines will return to Italy shortly. That's why you don't see them or their families complaining.

Hah, another typically moronic reaction :omghaha:
HongWho; Dont forget that the Italian Govt said that they are not coming back. So why did the Italians tuck their tails between their legs and say that they want to slink back into India. :rofl:

Funny that PDF is now crawling with more absurd posters.

Back
Top Bottom