What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

They're not arrested. There is no bail. There isn't even a court to try them. They are just enjoying their vacation as free men in the Italian embassy :azn:

They went home on bail,They overstayed there,and violated terms of their bail.So GoI might have given them assurance that they will not be re arrest them for violating those terms.And its the right thing to do since it was the fault of Italian Govt not them.And trust me they won't be enjoying there stay here and it will not be a vacation any one wants to have.:lol:

it's an accident why Italy send them back who cares it's accident these is fouls trial if a soldier go to trial for a accident that is really suck

in Tunisia we had a accident 2011 or 2012 i don"t recall it was Tunisian navy ship hit a boat of illegal immigrants and the navy say was accident but the families don't believe it and they say Tunisian navy ship hit them deliberately and until now nothing done about it so accident happens no need for trials

No; Baap. He did'nt pay a dime. Uncle Sam did. Now where did that money come from?
KSA !!!!
So Raymond Davis went laughing all the way back...........

Doesnt matter.... according to Pak law and Sharia... if the family of victims accept blood money than the culprit can be released.

it's an accident why Italy send them back who cares it's accident these is fouls trial if a soldier go to trial for a accident that is really suck

in Tunisia we had a accident 2011 or 2012 i don"t recall it was Tunisian navy ship hit a boat of illegal immigrants and the navy say was accident but the families don't believe it and they say Tunisian navy ship hit them deliberately and until now nothing done about it so accident happens no need for trials

How is opening fire and killing Indian fishermen on Indian territorial waters an accident??

Doesnt matter.... according to Pak law and Sharia... if the family of victims accept blood money than the culprit can be released.
Italy also gave blood money to the fishermen families but GOI being more mightier than GOP didn't gave a damn and still didn't clear them of charges.
Italian marines get bail after Rs 1 crore surety - Times Of India

Thanks for the irrelevant May 2012 article :lol:

I like how Indians go quiet all of a sudden when the Italian marines are not arrested upon return but stay in the embassy as free men.
Looks chini bots don't know what a bail is?:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom