What's new

J-14 JET

nice jet, It will take approx 5 more years to come out.

Sorry to be bursting the bubble, but these pics are ps'ed. Many a reputed forums and sites have debunked these pics are fanboy designs and have been proven to be PS'ed. Even the pics of a plane flying over shanghai or some other city are ps'ed pics of F-22.
The J-XX program, if it exists, is kept tightly under wraps by the Chinese govt. There are a lot of fanboy designs of J-XX just like fanboy designs of the PAK-FA all over the web. We will have only to wait till these planes are shown by the agencies.

Sorry to be bursting the bubble, but these pics are ps'ed. Many a reputed forums and sites have debunked these pics are fanboy designs and have been proven to be PS'ed. Even the pics of a plane flying over shanghai or some other city are ps'ed pics of F-22.
The J-XX program, if it exists, is kept tightly under wraps by the Chinese govt. There are a lot of fanboy designs of J-XX just like fanboy designs of the PAK-FA all over the web. We will have only to wait till these planes are shown by the agencies.

Exactly.

Clap clap.

first J-10/J-11 is to be perfected then moving on to JXX..first China has to develop and powerful AESA radar and other subsystems before moving on to stealth stuff..

very old PS picture.come on ,dude,you are chinese,you know how things work in China

the creator of these images is a senior member on cd forum, his ID is 高山
u can find his other productions on the bbs cjdby

wat make's u think that it's fake ?

Because those pictures come out as CG pictures as the author label them to be. You can show me a genuine picture of it either on the ground or fly, then I will believe you. For you I can only tell you that to the best it is still on the drawing board, and no prototype has been made yet, or has but not finished.

Underestimate your opponent's strength or overestimate your and your ally's strength is not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom