What's new

Jahangir Tareen resigns from post of SG PTI

I am quite sure that he will go for review and get cleared! It looks pretty certain to me.

For me, the bigger worry really is Hudabiya Paper Mill case, it should have been reopened and that was the only bad news coming out yesterday.

Hudaibiya is an excellent example of how it is difficult to take a ruling party to the cleaners..

New NAB chairman knew that the old prosecutor was deliberately trying to save NS.. he wanted a new prosecutor.. summary of this requisition was held by the most na ehl president in the history of Pakistan.. Some SC judges played their part.. and didn't allow NAB's request of adjournment.. despite knowing that prosecutor wasn't performing well... and here you go.. another dark spot added in our judicial history..

Baboons will say " Jb Mian Sb ko bacho ki jaedaad pe nikala Jaa sakta hy tou Tareen ko kun Nahi " not knowing that this is a different scenario.

Mian saab ne tou har cheez chupai huee thee.. unn ke antal se koi baat, koi raseed, koi sach nikalta hi nahi hai.. inn ke pichwaray par jab tak lachakdaar sonti nahi paray gi.. tab tak in ka antal nahi khulayga..

JKT declared the assets by accepting that he purchased the assets for his children.. with taxed income.. legally transferred to UK.. and he made a trust.. and through which he became "discretionary" beneficial owner.. who can only get back the assets if his children decide to transfer the assets back to him when they reach 18.. so as per a (here faulty, but as per UK law acceptable) legal advice, he declared the assets under his children's names.. what is wrong in it?

Mian saab ne tou har cheez chupai huee thee.. unn ke antal se koi baat, koi raseed, koi sach nikalta hi nahi hai.. inn ke pichwaray par jab tak lachakdaar sonti nahi paray gi.. tab tak in ka antal nahi khulayga..

JKT declared the assets by accepting that he purchased the assets for his children.. with taxed income.. legally transferred to UK.. and he made a trust.. and through which he became "discretionary" beneficial owner.. who can only get back the assets if his children decide to transfer the assets back to him when they reach 18.. so as per a (here faulty, but as per UK law acceptable) legal advice, he declared the assets under his children's names.. what is wrong in it?

I remembered the rant of Bubble Butt after presenting that famous QATRI KHATT
Trail Established ... Case Demolished :lol::lol::lol::partay:

I remembered the rant of Bubble Butt after presenting that famous QATRI KHATT
Trail Established ... Case Demolished :lol::lol::lol::partay:

I think this move only (from JKT) will increase PTI's vote bank by one percent at least..

saaray noothiay besharam nahi hain.. 25% ba haya noothiay bhi paey jatay hain Pakistan main..

Must have been very difficult to get rid of ATM machine but since PTI have yet to experience power, its important they behave ethically to show off.

So it is.

@Kabira you don't see PTI people crying over this like the noothians still crying over that scum Nawaz's ouster!

Excuse of 'only us' is dead now ... queue the rest of MNAs and MPAs through this process, just what some of us here have been waiting eagerly for!

You need to come up with a better propaganda ... your madam Maryam can't think beyond IK bashing and playing victim card still? Gosh, she needs to grow some intelligence as public is not buying her sh!t anymore!

So it is.

@Kabira you don't see PTI people crying over this like the noothians still crying over that scum Nawaz's ouster!

Excuse of 'only us' is dead now ... queue the rest of MNAs and MPAs through this process, just what some of us here have been waiting eagerly for!

You need to come up with a better propaganda ... your madam Maryam can't think beyond IK bashing and playing victim card still? Gosh, she needs to grow some intelligence as public is not buying her sh!t anymore!

Listen, PTI have yet to experience real power.

"power corrupt and absolute power corrupt absolutely"

This is inevitable. If they started to behave like PPP and N league even before being in power once let alone multiple times then they will not get there anyway.

Listen, PTI have yet to experience real power.

"power corrupt and absolute power corrupt absolutely"

This is inevitable. If they started to behave like PPP and N league even before being in power once let alone multiple times then they will not get there anyway.

You are forgetting the difference .. obviously .. IK is in for the betterment of Pakistan and Pakistanis, whereas PMLS (s for scum) and PPP are only in to loot!

and IK is not after absolute power over judiciary and army! That's what Nawaz scum has been trying to achieve!

Back
Top Bottom