What's new

Jamaat calls daylong countrywide hartal for Tuesday

Awami League with help of police already conducting some false flag attack and blaming on Jammat. Jammat should push police back to whole and then there will be space for politics.
It seems like Chanakyas stole and taught RAWAMYs the following line from 'The art of the war'

Sacrifice UR own agent in UR timing and choosing to bring the war climate in UR favor...

BNP is a toothless party. They should be out supporting jamaat to protest, not sitting home eating khichuri, gorur mangsho and enjoying the hartal:taz:

BNP is a toothless party. They should be out supporting jamaat to protest, not sitting home eating khichuri, gorur mangsho and enjoying the hartal:taz:

BNP looks to be fallen for deception and KZ proven to be not fit for leadership in contemporary political scenario. People around her are even worse.

Khaleda zia is BNP. Without her BNP would break into pieces.

Khaleda zia is BNP. Without her BNP would break into pieces.

That is true but with her its not playing due role as nationalist and as opposition. At this rate BNP will be irrelevant in politics.

I am completely against hortals whoever calls it.
It hurts economically those least able to bear it. It's politics of British Raj and it's about time we abandoned it.

Whilst I personally would not vote for Jamaat I recognise their fundamental right to exist and they command good 10-15% votes nationally. They are the 3rd party biggest party. BAL is seeking to recreate one party state again and in that they will inevitably fail.

But saying all that I can not support hortal.

It hurts economically those least able to bear it. It's politics of British Raj and it's about time we abandoned it.

Whilst I personally would not vote for Jamaat I recognise their fundamental right to exist and they command good 10-15% votes nationally. They are the 3rd party biggest party. BAL is seeking to recreate one party state again and in that they will inevitably fail.

Yes silent protest is the maximum point people should go to and moreover its a religious party, burning car and fighting is not to be expected from them

Al least Jamat and Shibir is trying to impose Hartal on the other hand hartal by BNP means camera pose by the BNP leaders in front of their office . thye have morally support Jamat but didn't had the courage or willingness to make a rally supporting the Hartal . What BNP is doing is showing hypocrisy and proving them as coward .

IN TURKEY ;) ..

270013_545661288794610_1061022333_n.jpg

926_403960746341605_2051196185_n.jpg

59349_546071982086874_1438355853_n.jpg

lol Google Translate Fail

tumblr_mdus3nn2VA1rpx76d.jpg

My feeling are in line with yours :D

The thing is there is so much polarity, that the ruling parties do not give each other enough space to one another such that the nation can go forward. Politics must be such that the nation goes forward. Not remain stagnant, or backwards. We are going backwards.

Suffice to say, things like "Bengali nationalism" and "Bangladeshi nationalism" do not actually signify anything. The former is a dead horse which they keep beating.

Yes silent protest is the maximum point people should go to and moreover its a religious party, burning car and fighting is not to be expected from them

No point blaming them :no:

It is Hasina's politics that are contributing to this. What the top levels do, certainly matter.

With 12 months left till elections if things go completely out of hand I suspect another 1/11 (army take over).

This time however I think, the army having had previous experience of backing an in interim civilian government will not have 2 years rule but anything between 6-12 months.

Also this time I suspect minus 2 will actually be implemented and wholesale arrests of both BNP and AL troublemakers/senior leaders and their permanent incarceration may take place.

Bangladeshi politics would be changed for a generation, the greatest change to the country since we won our freedom in 1971.

Back
Top Bottom