What's new

Jamaat calls daylong countrywide hartal for Tuesday

I wonder what would happen to AL after they lose.

Did they ever bother to give any thought to that? :lol:

I wonder what would happen to AL after they lose.

Did they ever bother to give any thought to that? :lol:

I myself will head to Bangladesh to settle some scores with a couple of bal folks:lol:

I myself will head to Bangladesh to settle some scores with a couple of bal folks:lol:

Millions of young men who lost everything at the share-market have a score to settle, those who lost their husbands and their chastity during the so-called BDR mutiny have a score to settle, Tareq Zia has a score to settle, those who are paying the unusually high electric bills due to corruption have a score to settle, and of course, the Jamaat has a score to settle. In other words, almost the entire nation has a score to settle with the bal terrorists. Now, let's see what really happens.

I am completely against hortals whoever calls it.
It hurts economically those least able to bear it. It's politics of British Raj and it's about time we abandoned it.

Whilst I personally would not vote for Jamaat I recognise their fundamental right to exist and they command good 10-15% votes nationally. They are the 3rd party biggest party. BAL is seeking to recreate one party state again and in that they will inevitably fail.

But saying all that I can not support hortal.

There's nothing wrong in calling strikes. Those who support you can observe and those who don't should be left alone. You just can't force others to close their shops or refrain from working etc. But what we experience in our country is simply hooliganism and I think we have had no precedence otherwise.

BNP is weak as hell at the moment. If they manage not to coke to power, will that be the end of bnp? The last 5 years have been hell for bnp.

IN TURKEY ;) ..

270013_545661288794610_1061022333_n.jpg

926_403960746341605_2051196185_n.jpg

59349_546071982086874_1438355853_n.jpg

lol Google Translate Fail

That is fake!!! That was the protest during the abusive movie that was made for Prophet Muhammad. This is purely a Photoshop image. This sort of activity will surely hurt the image of Jamaat. Have they even got 1.5 million people to protest in Bangladesh that they are propagating it??

Likely they are launching this propaganda to inspire party member to take part in the protest more actively.

People of turkey even dnt know who Gulham Azam is let alone arranging protest for him.

If 1.5 million people would have protested in Turkey for Gulham Azam it would be an international news.

Please verify authenticity of news before posting.

Last four year Awami treated jamaat as illegal immigrants in their own country. They can not hold rally in public. They can not even hold meeting in their residence or office, their office has been locked for last two year. Jamat has no other but go all-out retaliation against Awami scums. If they stay home and do nothing then their leaders will be killed and they will become irrelevant in Bd politics.

BNP is weak as hell at the moment. If they manage not to coke to power, will that be the end of bnp? The last 5 years have been hell for bnp.

BNP is folloiwing Dhoka Baazi politics. It's in the risk of losing hard core ant-awami maloon leauge vote bank. I hope coward BNP grow some courage and fight back like man. BNP has been acting like hijras for last few years. Lanat on them for not taking strong stance aginst awami dalals.

That is fake!!! That was the protest during the abusive movie that was made for Prophet Muhammad. This is purely a Photoshop image. This sort of activity will surely hurt the image of Jamaat. Have they even got 1.5 million people to protest in Bangladesh that they are propagating it??

Likely they are launching this propaganda to inspire party member to take part in the protest more actively.

People of turkey even dnt know who Gulham Azam is let alone arranging protest for him.

If 1.5 million people would have protested in Turkey for Gulham Azam it would be an international news.

Please verify authenticity of news before posting.

Why Bengali nationalist can not read Bangla? 1.5 lakh equite to 150K you Awami chamcha. So learn to read Benali first before making any comments.

Why Bengali nationalist can read Bangla? 1.5 lakh equite to 150K you Awami chamcha. So learn to read Benali first before making any comments.

I am not into politics like some here. So refrain from using such term. Be that 1.5 lakh or 1.5 million there were no such protest in Turkey. Come to reality before just believing in propaganda. Propaganda like this or drawing Allah in clous, cow or in other object to make fool of such innocent people all fall within the same category of cheap propaganda.

Show me a single news report on it from any reputed news media that any such protest took place.

Dnt you think Jamaat is hurting it's image by using such cheap propaganda which even educated people like Kobiraaz is also believing!!

haha i immediately searched google after seeing that pic but nah no news. nice photoshop skill though :lol:

Cometo think of it, bnp activists are in jail, BNP is saving its forces for the right time to bring the government down. Jamaat does not need bnp soldiers for their protests. They have beat the hell out of the police and putting up an awe inspiring fight.

haha i immediately searched google after seeing that pic but nah no news. nice photoshop skill though :lol:

..The photoshopping is highly creative, inspiring and out of the box. This would have made goebels proud. Go jamaat!

lol anything but Photoshopped.... As this photos were posted in A jamati group with live telecast Link - TV5 CANLI YAYIN

@aazidane @animelive @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

however, there were cartainly not 150k people...... And also money talks.. it was arranged by Jamat by using Local islamic groups.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom