What's new

Jammers

nafsiati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA! i am new on this forum and i want to ask what type of jammers PAF has? and i also want to know what type of jammers are in jf17 programme and are they equally matched with the f16 jammer pods?

Please check Military Aviation Section before opening a thread, If you want to post any question specific to PAF's inventory or anything related to PAF, post it in Air Force Question Thread.

Ask Mods to close the thread.

ok since i am new on this forum i didnt know the rules and plz do tell me where to ask the Mod to close this thread?

ok since i am new on this forum i didnt know the rules and plz do tell me where to ask the Mod to close this thread?

I think ur question is better suited to the JF-17 discussion thread if u go through the last 10 pages u will find ur answer about the jammers
Mods should close it by themselves u can just report them at the bottom of the forums page u can find the mods just send them a message
and for future post these questions in the JF-17 discussion thread and also visit the JF-17 info pool thread its very good.. :)

Use this section to ask & answer questions. Use search before creating a thread.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom