What's new

Japan condemns China fishing curbs; vows to defend islands

Everyone is pissed off with China
I am glad to hear that , especially condemnation from Jap.

Japan should transfer more high-tech weapons to VN so VN can help Japan to defend its Senkaku too.

Lets encircle China again, and this time,unlike 1979 to 1988 , China lost its US daddy's protection :P

You are really funny.

You mean VIE would attack us if US did not protect china ?

Japan have good tech to make sea water become fresh one :P
I must say you are realllllly funny man.

Last edited:
What brutality,I have met many overseas Uighurs that are quite content with their lives and they are friends with many Han Chinese people.

I'm not going to deny there discrimination, my own relatives view Uighurs as thieves and uncouth however minorities also get special privileges.

There is no modern day equivalent of Unit 731 or Nanjing Massacre in China.

I'm rather disappointed at the Japanese government rather then mend their ties they seek to open wounds.

You must be kidding me plenty of Manchus,Huis and other minorities fought the invading Japanese.

Funny thing is that modern day Uighurs don't have a connection with the Uighurs of the Tang dynasty,rather the Yugurs are the true descendants.

So Uighur claims of all of Xinjiang is rather tenous as once the Zunghar Mongols were driven out many other ethinicties moved in.
If they knew better they would have fought for the Japanese. It is a historical mistake they made. Things could be much better for them. Now they are slowly getting massacred. It is a disgrace. I'm sure they won't make the same mistake.

Uighurs could possibly introduce wrath and violence into china and well trigger a revolution in future china

But the fact that no one buys Islamic terrorism on china could well mean violence in china

We do not care Islamic or Pan-Turkism or some other shit like that , we just keep our rifles in hands and be ready to shot them down.

If they knew better they would have fought for the Japanese. It is a historical mistake they made. Things could be much better for them. Now they are slowly getting massacred. It is a disgrace. I'm sure they won't make the same mistake.
How exactly is the PRC massacring Uighurs?

our memories are still fresh about Chinese arrogance and aggression against Vietnam.

I dont think you are in it about what the japanese have done to you
We are not arrogant, humble as usual until provoked and unfairly treated then we stand up to guard for our own rights
Over the years China has helped and fight against your country
USA France and Japanese have destroyed your country and in particular the yanks have left a gruesome legacy of toxic chemical trail in your people and soil
And I would say half of your heritage is shared with us, Chinese
You are standing as the strongest opposition and aggressor in SCS taking over our islands and oceanic treasures and keep bad mouthing against us even though we offer the co-development proposals which you all refused!

They are good at kebab and drinking,and also thieve , nothing else.
Dont develop this hateful mentality
as China grows we also should embrase a more multi cultural mentality of accepting cultures which are so much different from ours
The Folks in Xinjiang and Xizang as good a part of us as other minority groups
The terrorists are our enemies, but not the peaceful and loving people of Xinjiang or Xizang!

Last edited:

it is yourself a disgrace of your own culture having massacre and oppress your own minority for so long
Our minorities get rich and live much better lives than yours as the whold China grows!

Everyone is pissed off with China

hiding behind some false international flags on PDF!

yeah go head, great idea...why not turn China into a terrorism state?

you should change the phrase by correcting one crucial word "terrorism-suffering"
and the vietcongs are harrassing us like mosquitoes!

You cry about Japanese brutality? Ask Uighur and Tibetians, brutality towards them is happening as we speak. You have no right and credibility to make any demands on that. The minorities are better off under Japanese rule anyway. Japan's destiny is to go back imperial and build up their army.who are you to tell them what to do with their constitution? They can do whatever they want because it is their country. Hopefully as things go' Turkey and Japan will be vey close allies. A lot of news is coming out on this. I don't think conflict will happen soon but over a decade when our arms industry is up and running. We need to set accounts straight.

1. vast majority of our folks in the 2 autonomous regions are peace loving people
2. no uighurs nor tibetans living under the japanese; the minority living in Okinawa are asking for independence so are the kurds in turkey; the vast no of people along the red corridor in india are fighting for indepence too
3. constitution is law of the country which dictates all activities regarding how the country should move forward and how it should behave
4. how turkey or india would go along with the japanese are your matters, BUT if you fcuk around against us, we are sure you will be leaking your brown shiits throughout your miserable lives into the next millenium

1. vast majority of our folks in the 2 autonomous regions are peace loving people
2. no uighurs nor tibetans living under the japanese; the minority living in Okinawa are asking for independence so are the kurds in turkey; the vast no of people along the red corridor in india are fighting for indepence too
3. constitution is law of the country which dictates all activities regarding how the country should move forward and how it should behave
4. how turkey or india would go along with the japanese are your matters, BUT if you fcuk around against us, we are sure you will be leaking your brown shiits throughout your miserable lives into the next millenium

making a structured and logical argument is a waste of your time. 'pan-turkism' is an ideology that literally died a century ago when the ottoman empire collapsed, so asswolf must be some kind of resurrected fossil to support it. he's like an italian who wants to resurrect the roman empire, or a frenchman who want to restore the monarchy - these people live in the past, are delirious and violently mentally ill ... you can't reason with them.

We also can close SCS(e sea) to make ur economy collapse in 3 weeks. Of course, we dont die when no Red river's water in 3weeks :P
:omghaha:, idiotic vietnamese, couldn't be that funny, you are polluted by Orange agent too much.

China army fight in animal's way , human when fighting will declare war first. Even US when dropping bomb to Ha Noi also announce first, so our citizen can have time to evacuate to safe zone.
Learn how to fight like human first, Chinese.
So you are thankful to US? did they announce they would polluted you by Orange Agent?

The minute u bombard japanese home bases with second artillery,usa is compelled to intervene.And USa can easy blockade china.Also japanese subs are invulnerable for the most part to both second arty and plaaf.And unless u take out japanese home bases PLan can';t sustain itself against constant aerial assaults.If stealthy f-35s coming in low can take out any surafce attack group in conjunction with subs from standoff range.
I know, you indian big mouth can make anything you want "easily", hehe!

Last edited:
:omghaha:, idiotic vietnamese, couldn't be that funny, you are polluted by Orange agent too much.
!
So attack us again if u have the guts like in 1979 when US daddy protected u, but this time u will see how ur economy collapse after 3 weeks
So you are thankful to US? did they announce they would polluted you by Orange Agent?
US is cleaning Orange Agent in VN now, when those fighting like animal still have nothing change in their mind. Barbarian living in desert-barren-polluted land seem too hard to integrate in civilize world.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom