What's new

Japan NHK report: Clear photos of China building artificial islands in SCS

A big island in the Sea can do much more things than a "Super Aircraft Carrier", much more low cost than the fleet and it's unsink ! U r right, after building artificial islands China might send our oil rigs to dig oil under these islands protection.

"万事俱备只欠东风~!"

Yes, a big permanent "Super Aircraft Carrier" Island is cheaper than a traditional fleet. The Islands will need a long supply line and this supply line will need protection. But no problem, a traditional fleet can be sent to secure that supply line.

Never mind, coz oil under the seabed also can not move.
Now I know why we are now making SCS into middle-east looked-like.Is the environmental cost too much?

Yes, a big permanent "Super Aircraft Carrier" Island is cheaper than a traditional fleet. The Islands will need a long supply line and this supply line will need protection. But no problem, a traditional fleet can be sent to secure that supply line.
It seems you have played Warcraft series.

But it can not move the point is.

Yes, the fact that these super carrier islands cannot move will make them vulnerable. But don't worry, a traditional fleet can be sent to protect them. It's like you protect me, and I protect you.

Now I know why we are now making SCS into middle-east looked-like.Is the environmental cost too much?
Sorry for those coral reefs near artificial islands ... it's devastating, no doubt ! Coral reefs and sands r construction materials to expand the islands ... :cray:

It need at least 10 years time to grow up again.
20130810120134244.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the fact that these super carrier islands cannot move with make them vulnerable. But don't worry, a traditional fleet can be sent to protect them. It's like you protect me, and I protect you.

DF-21 testing show the fact that a non-movable aircraft carrier could be hit by smaller quantity of ballistic missiles.

It seems you have played Warcraft series.

I am not Korean.

DF-21 testing show the fact that a non-movable aircraft carrier could be hit by smaller quantity of ballistic missiles.

But I think installing 20 regiments of HQ-9 SAM on each Island will provide enough protection from a silo of US Tomahawk missiles. China will have enough money to install that much HQ-9.

Potential is huge, but you should first have the ability to develop......Actually we're building the islands with money filling in them like sand. What's more, what if you finish your building? Do you have enough combat aircraft or warships? Or just for the convenience of US?
we build our army step by step, now have 500 antiship missiles. enough to sink any wannabe bully.

Vietnamese need Building Techs & Lots of Money, more than China investment coz more islands ... then u can work !

View attachment 203514
why do we need to do more than china? we do our stuffs. you should not care of. that is not your business.

we build our army step by step, now have 500 antiship missiles. enough to sink any wannabe bully.

why do we need to do more than china? we do our stuffs. you should not care of. that is not your business.
Only anti-warship missiles seems not enough, why should we place our warships within the range? The first strike would be launched with stealth aircraft, cruise missiles, short-range ballistic missiles and electronic/cyber attack, then it's our warships turn.

Sorry for those coral reefs near artificial islands ... it's devastating, no doubt ! Coral reefs and sands r construction materials to expand the islands ... :cray:

It need at least 10 years time to grow up again.
View attachment 203589
RIP......Such beautiful....

日本是战争贩子主导的国家,也是世界上最大的言而无信喜欢颠倒黑白践踏正义的国家,二战后的国际条约里规定了日本只能保有主要的四个岛屿,而且不能组建军队,看看现在的日本都干了些什么?看看他们自己公布出来的占领区域都扩展到了哪里?中国在自己的院子里搞建设有什么需要跟流氓国家解释的?看看菲律宾和越南抢占了中国南海的多少岛屿修了多少工事?中国作为两次世界大战的战胜国反而没有享受到战胜国应该享有的待遇,被一个最邪恶的加害国把防空识别区划到自己家门口,被一些三流国家抢占自己的岛屿和海洋资源,怎么?强盗有理,自卫有罪?

No, we're poor. Don't snatch fisheries area from our poor fishermen.
We are poor also . Don't santch fisheries area from our poor fishermen please.

no need to be super power, 100 kg TNT is enough.
Almost all nations have more than 100kg TNT . So all nations are capable to lock down SCS ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom