What's new

Japan offers to fund 81% of India's first bullet train worth $15 billion

Very good news especially for my city Vadodara. Anyway this route ( Ahmedabad-Mumbai) is full of wealthy guys and its a good decision to run bullet train here.

Are bhaiya barodian ho?

But but China-Pakistan= bhai bhai, higher than the mountains etc etc o_O

JICA is financing the DMIC and DMRC at <1% interest over a 40 year payback period whilst China is demanding 30% discount rates for infrastructure projects in Pakistan, CPEC will be fun to watch....

This is what securing one's interests looks like by the way.

Yeah - Pakistan is not doing well to secure her interests, but you and other Dhakans still needs burnol despite that CPEC "is not beneficial" for Pakistan.

Yeah - Pakistan is not doing well to secure her interests, but you and other Dhakans still needs burnol despite that CPEC "is not beneficial" for Pakistan.
I can assure you there is no heartburn (or any other part of my anatomy) on my part in regards to CPEC, the more I learn of it, the more time that progresses, the more analysis that is done is merely exposing CPEC for the sham it is. Some short term poltical gains are going to lead to plenty of long term economic gain for the state of Pakistan and her people.

No idea if Mumbai Ahmedabad has the capacity to absorb such massive investments though.
The decision to prioritize the mum-ahd corridor was taken by UPA govt after Sam Pitroda committee's report on rail modernisation in 2012? It explicitly recommends Mum-Ahd high speed train. Those who are saying that this corridor is selected because Modi is from Gujarat and Prabhu is from Maharashtra are people who can't appreciate even the good work this govt has done because hatred for modi. Don't think I am saying this because I am a Modi bakht, you can check my previous posts which are mostly critical of Modi govts social policies.

That too for a tenure of 50 years at mare 0.5% rate.

This 0.5% figure is wrong. These are facts:
The press release says Japan will loan India Rs. 79,000 cr. for 50 years at 0.1%.
No need to pay back for the first 15 years.
The technology will be the Shikansen system from Japan.

But but China-Pakistan= bhai bhai, higher than the mountains etc etc o_O

JICA is financing the DMIC and DMRC at <1% interest over a 40 year payback period whilst China is demanding 30% discount rates for infrastructure projects in Pakistan, CPEC will be fun to watch....

This is what securing one's interests looks like by the way.

The Chinese are always too rational in financial matters, Sweeter than honey friend will find out quickly like the Sri Lankan and africans did.

Back
Top Bottom