What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
However it is an interesting thought what if China starts to promote democracy to the oppressed people in Japan and India, an interesting thought experiment indeed. :coffee:

:lol: That would be like me going to China and teaching Mandarin to students there :lol:

Lol, I think it's probably a google translate. However it is an interesting thought what if China starts to promote democracy to the oppressed people in Japan and India, an interesting thought experiment indeed. :coffee:

Chinese democracy.....now those are two words rarely used together.

:coffee: Good evening, Mr Bush.
1# China is not a democracy country, we refuse to vote.
2# What can you contribute to the great anti-China alliance? 1.2 billion hungry people?

You are not a democracy, do not provide your own people with right to choose their govt but want people from other countries to be given right to choose their country, when it suits your agenda??..Right?

^^^Allow tibet and taiwan to decide too.

Man this is good news for India though and US too. India= japan moving trade from China to India as no1 partner in 5 years and US= another ally who will allow us to surround china.

Let's see who they piss off next week :)

And indian OCCUPIED KASHMIR?

Sure, along with Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Northern Areas and Balochistan. :cheers:

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Sure, along with Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Northern Areas and Balochistan. :cheers:

delusions made u post waste twice :D
Ur points r really illogical...... but even than if we do wat u just said u would still fail n be embarassed.

;)

U can come to balouchistan nd be my guest.:pakistan:

delusions made u post waste twice :D
Ur points r really illogical...... but even than if we do wat u just said u would still fail n be embarassed.

;)

U can come to balouchistan nd be my guest.:pakistan:

arey yaar,lets keep this thread to east asia only:D
japanese,chinese names are difficult to write and understand:D

Allow Okinawan people to decide their future. What is wrong with our proposal? Japan is a democratic and free country, Why refuse to vote?
^^^Allow tibet and taiwan to decide too.
1# China is not a democracy country, we refuse to vote.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This would be funny if it wasn't a bit disturbing at the same time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This would be funny if it wasn't a bit disturbing at the same time.

Chinese values are family, unity and reunification and will not accept separatism. If the Japanese values are freedom, we should help him achieve his dream. Please respect the values of each.

You are not a democracy, do not provide your own people with right to choose their govt but want people from other countries to be given right to choose their country, when it suits your agenda??..Right?

wrong!

next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom