What's new

Jayalalithaa vows to send (Indian)Army to carve out Tamil Eelam in Lanka

what the hell looool , man this is too much , we FROWN when pakistan say - kashmiri figntign in kashmir against india are freedom fighter they shoudl be given a new country.

But now what a bi@tch these politicians are tryign to be ?? in Lanka . these idiots killed our -MOST LOVED PRIME MINISTER . Even today people have tear i ntheir eyes looking at his pics , i seen it happening .
and these s.o.b are - supporting these murderes .
More over we have no right to speak for Sri lanka , its their internal matter and these people must solve it by themselve.

What bullshit is this.

Nevermind it is the bullshit of the highest degree...This is called real politics... The whole of Pakistani politicians must come and fall in the feet of these people to gain knowledge about curroption. They hold doctrates in that.:enjoy:

And for the others...that is just vote bank politics and Tamil sentiment votes...

Jayalalitha ? Who is she ??

Try what Spirit said, you would be proud to know that you made a exact replica of her :lol::rofl:

By the way she previously was an actress and had avrage body, but when she entered politics she blooned up. By the way its common in Indian politics.

5be1a0f11ea6d51922f76dc2d2d28010.jpg

Just look at the picture and Imagn the remaining. :lol:

If i Know rightly, Tamil tiger group has been declared a terrorist group so there should be nothing called but illegal bunch and restrict its movements in India, how come India have two face policy for declared terrorist groups,decadence for Hezbollah, hamas, and love for Ltte. Why? I can see through it clearly.

Note; who is supplying Arms to this groups.

Last edited:
If i Know rightly, Tamil tiger group has been declared a terrorist group so there should be nothing called but illegal bunch and restrict its movements in India, how come India have two face policy for declared terrorist groups,decadence for Hezbollah and love for Ltte. Why? I can see through it clearly.

Note; who is supplying Arms to these groups.

Jayalalitha is well aware of LTTE status as terrorist, after all she sent Vaiko (a political opponent and LTTE sympathizer) to jai earlier for making pro-LTTE speeches. She will now claim that she is not supporting LTTE but is supporting the Tamil people of Sri Lanka. Same as all Pakistani's claiming they don't support terrorists, but support Kashmiris.

The difference is that Pakistan also runs guns, while India does not.

If i Know rightly, Tamil tiger group has been declared a terrorist group so there should be nothing called but illegal bunch and restrict its movements in India, how come India have two face policy for declared terrorist groups,decadence for Hezbollah and love for Ltte. Why? I can see through it clearly.

Note; who is supplying Arms to these groups.

Why are you blaming India for this? This is one politician who is trying get some votes. India is also wants to try LTTE chief in court, he killed Indian prim minister just in case you dont know.

PS: They are getting money from overseas and they buying arms from black market. No country is supplying arms to them. Infact India was providing arms to Sri Lankan army but due to pressure from Tamil allies, GOI had to pull back. Lots of innocent Tamils were deying and it was not going well with tamil allies.

Why are you blaming India for this? This is one politician who is trying get some votes. India is also wants to try LTTE chief in court, he killed Indian prim minister just in case you dont know.

PS: They are getting money from overseas and they buying arms from black market. No country is supplying arms to them. Infact India was providing arms to Sri Lankan army but due to pressure from Tamil allies, GOI had to pull back. Lots of innocent Tamils were deying and it was not going well with tamil allies.

can u not see honestly, that if she is supporting Terrorists group than she should be at least disquiefed to run for elections.

At least she should be declared a persona non Greta and be thrown out of politics and or your justice system should jail her, u do not stop advising us as to how to deal with these kind , how about u doing some of the same that you advese us, or u r only good to advise others., but when it comes to yourselves, just talk.

can u not see honestly, that if she is supporting Terrorists group than she should be at least disquiefed to run for elections.

At least she should be declared a persona non Greta and be thrown out of politics and or your justice system should jail her, u do not stop advising us as to how to deal with these kind , how about u doing some of the same that you advese us, or u r only good to advise others., but when it comes to yourselves, just talk.

That's exactly what she has been saying all this while whenever other politicians said something pro-LTTE. They were actually thrown in jail by Tamil police too.
Vaiko arrested for pro-LTTE speeches - IBN Live - Truveo Video Search

This time she is claiming that she is not supporting LTTE, but that she is supporting Tamils. How is anyone going to throw her into jail for that ?

Complicating this, Indian rules will not allow politicians to be thrown out permanently. For eg: Phoolan Devi was arrested for dacoity and murder. She came out of jail and ran for elections and won.

She never sais she is supporting LTTE and she only talked about Tamil ealem. Last time I checked we had democracy in our country, you cant just throw her away for supporting the cause of tamil ealem and supporting the cause of tamil ealem is not illegal but LTTE is. She might share the same cause but she never said she supports LTTE. Never got the last part of your statment.

If i Know rightly, Tamil tiger group has been declared a terrorist group so there should be nothing called but illegal bunch and restrict its movements in India, how come India have two face policy for declared terrorist groups,decadence for Hezbollah, hamas, and love for Ltte. Why? I can see through it clearly.

Note; who is supplying Arms to this groups.

That is an intereting question. FYI, India was a staunch supporter of Yasser Aarafat and he was most welcome anytime in New Delhi. Because of India's support to Arafat, New Delhi did not have diplomatic relations with Israel for a very long time. Only when Arafat gave his nod, did Delhi begin to have overt diplomatic relations with Israel. Now when Hamas went overboard with its suicide tactics, Delhi shunned that group but is still a big supporter of PLA. Likewise who said Hezbollah is not liked by Delhi. You have no idea. Hezbollah is supported by Iran and India has very friendly relations with the Persians.

That is an intereting question. FYI, India was a staunch supporter of Yasser Aarafat and he was most welcome anytime in New Delhi. Because of India's support to Arafat, New Delhi did not have diplomatic relations with Israel for a very long time. Only when Arafat gave his nod, did Delhi begin to have overt diplomatic relations with Israel. Now when Hamas went overboard with its suicide tactics, Delhi shunned that group but is still a big supporter of PLA. Likewise who said Hezbollah is not liked by Delhi. You have no idea. Hezbollah is supported by Iran and India has very friendly relations with the Persians.

So you foreign policy is dictated by Yassar Arafat about Israel.

Now do you not fairly think that Poor Palestinian's land is being forcibly taken by Israel and since they have been surrounded by Israel and their food supplies, their electricity their water and their schools and their farms are being totally controlled, what they should do, rollover and die. I guess yiou guys are same as Israel as u want to do same to Kashimiries. My friend u are learning bad things.

You would like them to just roll and die and not stand for their property to protect it. You guys are pathetic, you want to be friend to Israel and ask its help in Arms and yet you want to be friends with Palestinians, if u want to be friends with Israel, it non of our business as long as you tell them to stop taking their land forcibly, and let the water and power flow, If u believe in democracy than let the Palestinians choose their leaders freely and allow those to rule them.

About Hezbollah if u are their friend than can u say this Israel, you are only saying this to show on this forum that you are fair minded, I think you are not telling the truth. But that is how India has played the game pre and post Partition. And that is another story.

:pakistan:

So you foreign policy is dictated by Yassar Arafat about Israel.

Now do you not fairly think that Poor Palestinian's land is being forcibly taken by Israel and since they have been surrounded by Israel and their food supplies, their electricity their water and their schools and their farms are being totally controlled, what they should do, rollover and die. I guess yiou guys are same as Israel as u want to do same to Kashimiries. My friend u are learning bad things.

You would like them to just roll and die and not stand for their property to protect it. You guys are pathetic, you want to be friend to Israel and ask its help in Arms and yet you want to be friends with Palestinians, if u want to be friends with Israel, it non of our business as long as you tell them to stop taking their land forcibly, and let the water and power flow, If u believe in democracy than let the Palestinians choose their leaders freely and allow those to rule them.

About Hezbollah if u are their friend than can u say this Israel, you are only saying this to show on this forum that you are fair minded, I think you are not telling the truth. But that is how India has played the game pre and post Partition. And that is another story.

:pakistan:

I will not comment on Kashmir because frankly I am seeing a lot of Kashmir nowadays in many threads and I guess about 1000 threads are enough to discuss Kashmir. Let s not make this the 1001st thread!

About Israel and Palestine. Do you really think that India advising Israel to change their policy towards Palestine is going to change the ground reality in anyway? If yes then see these.

India condemns Israel incursions into Gaza (2004)

India condemns Israel for attack on refugee camps (2004)

India condemns Israel, Lebanon hostility (2006)

India condemns Israel attacks on Gaza Strip (2008)

India condemns Israel’s use of force in Gaza (2008)

India's position has always been consistent and we have always condemned any kind human rights violation on the part of Israel 'consistently'.

On the point of buying weapons from Israel is concerned, that is purely business. It doesn't mean that we support Israels hostile activities. In fact it would be foolish on our part to mix up trade and business with personal philosophy. India has a balanced relationship with the Islamic (read Iran, Saudi and Middle-East etc.), non-Islamic (read USA, China, Europe, Russia etc.) and Anti-Islamic (read Israel) nations. We do trade with all of them and our philosophy is based on mutual benefit.

I will not comment on Kashmir because frankly I am seeing a lot of Kashmir nowadays in many threads and I guess about 1000 threads are enough to discuss Kashmir. Let s not make this the 1001st thread!

About Israel and Palestine. Do you really think that India advising Israel to change their policy towards Palestine is going to change the ground reality in anyway? If yes then see these.

India condemns Israel incursions into Gaza (2004)

India condemns Israel for attack on refugee camps (2004)

India condemns Israel, Lebanon hostility (2006)

India condemns Israel attacks on Gaza Strip (2008)

India condemns Israel’s use of force in Gaza (2008)

India's position has always been consistent and we have always condemned any kind human rights violation on the part of Israel 'consistently'.

On the point of buying weapons from Israel is concerned, that is purely business. It doesn't mean that we support Israels hostile activities. In fact it would be foolish on our part to mix up trade and business with personal philosophy. India has a balanced relationship with the Islamic (read Iran, Saudi and Middle-East etc.), non-Islamic (read USA, China, Europe, Russia etc.) and Anti-Islamic (read Israel) nations. We do trade with all of them and our philosophy is based on mutual benefit.

What a double talk, Let me show u how to be decent, firstly you do not support financially if u believe that the one you support will use this money to buy weapons, I hope u know this or u are just saying this to please Arabs, but deep down you do not give a hoot as long as u have it your way, it may be a way of a beck stabber, but u do it, next you join the one who has been victimized if you are his friend by any mean necessary to help.

But why I am saying this u new all along but want to play with both sides. What a way to be in this world.

U say this to make some numbers with the Arabs, but secretly u tell Israel don't worry, we do not mean that. Otherwise why would Israel be going out of its way to help you, you think that by saying this u fool us, no sir, we know you since we have fought three wars and we know how u behave in Kashmir.

U ARE very clever or cunning, but this will come back to bite you where it will hurt the most.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom