Jehangir Tareen among 14 ex-ministers to join PTI

Tameem

BANNED
At least 14 former ministers have announced intention to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), a local TV reported. According to report, Jehangir Khan Tareen, former minister for industries, production and special initiative said that he had informed Imran Khan about the names of his group intending to join his party. “Most of the 14 former ministers seeking to join the PTI had been members of the PML-Q”, report said. “The ex-ministers would formally announce their joining after Eid-ul-Azha.”
Jehangir Tareen among 14 ex-ministers to join PTI | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

At least 14 former ministers have announced intention to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), a local TV reported. According to report, Jehangir Khan Tareen, former minister for industries, production and special initiative said that he had informed Imran Khan about the names of his group intending to join his party. “Most of the 14 former ministers seeking to join the PTI had been members of the PML-Q”, report said. “The ex-ministers would formally announce their joining after Eid-ul-Azha.”
Jehangir Tareen among 14 ex-ministers to join PTI | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Welcome! Welcome!
But Declares your Assets fully (For Media/Public Consumption;)
And renounce past activities....!!

You are cordially welcome in the best intrests of Pakistan!!!

Rafeal, Santro, Leader....Congratulations to you as well!!

Arey...Kuch tu Bolooooo...!!!

WOW, looks like the Great Khan's PTI is gathering CRITICAL MASS.

All of the above persons are alleged for corruption and other criminal activities....
and please please don't ask evidence against them.........

Welcome! Welcome!
But Declares your Assets fully (For Media/Public Consumption;)
And renounce past activities....!!

You are cordially welcome in the best intrests of Pakistan!!!

Rafeal, Santro, Leader....Congratulations to you as well!!

Arey...Kuch tu Bolooooo...!!!

Lol.. thank you for the congratulations..

Dont know why though.

Intending is the buzz word. But seriously if IK allows these kind of ppl to join the party then well............I guess u can't win the elections without them here in Pakistan.

All of the above persons are alleged for corruption and other criminal activities....
and please please don't ask evidence against them.........

How Dare You...!!
Not Only Evidence but you have to proves them in couts as well...!!!:blah:
LOL...:rofl:

I love to see PTI followers & Sr. PDF members defending these...."Faslee Bataray" after EID...!!!
LOL......:rofl:

So we have now forgotten who is our president. People contended with PML-N vs PTI.

Zardari ab sab ku acha lagnay lag gaya kiya ... kal tak tu woh mr. 10% tha ?
kal tak tu Altaf bhai terrorist tha aj woh b hero ?
Nawaz party ki mills bhool gayi sab ku ?
lagta hai chudhary ki corruption b nai yad rai kisi ku ?
bring someone better than Imran and i will support him .............. give me any name in current political setup who is better than Imran i will never ever support Imran ...... i am waiting ? :coffee:

Now all corrupt people towards Imran Khan....

I wonder why PTI has not raised the voice on these people and their assets, involvement in past corruption cases and reputation for being turncoats.
Nothing on the website..

well IK should select those people who are like him patriotic

many of them are corrupt.plzz kick them

So it has finally began- the compromise on so called Asools- IK is becoming a proper politician now-
wait till shah mehmood qasuri and sheikh rasheed joins PTI and form a coalition with APML-

I see this as the only way for IK to be President with strong political backing-