What's new

Jehangir Tareen among 14 ex-ministers to join PTI

Well i just watching the tickers on geo.

Imran seems to have sensed the issue and has declared that only those will be issued tickets who's assets have been declared and cleared WITH PROOF.

He also said that all the assets of tickets holders will be declared publicly. So i guess we shouldn't loose hope so quickly.
All the assets of all the politicians are to be declared as an sop , so what is the difference ?

Something about Jahangir Tareen. Might removed the confusion of the confused lot here bragging about old faces.

ISLAMABAD: While most making mere claims of doing so, there is one member of the National Assembly in Pakistan who has set a precedent and made his income tax returns public.

Jehangir Tareen, a member of the National Assembly from Rahimyar Khan in Punjab and belonging to Pakistan Muslim League-Functional, has formally sent to the Election Commission of Pakistan the details of his income tax paid for tax year 2009.

Tareen, a business tycoon, has informed the Election Commission to have paid Rs19.3 million as income tax on behalf of his wife, children and himself for the tax year 2009.

Tareen, who has emerged a role model in a country where the politicians are generally considered as tax evaders, gave to the Election Commission the break-up of his income tax deposited.

It includes Rs2.7 million income tax deducted from salary and deposited; Rs22,752 deducted as income tax from his salary as member of the National Assembly; Rs108,959 tax deducted on cash withdrawal from bank; Rs8.1 million paid as income tax on his agriculture income; and Rs8.3 million tax deducted on dividend.

What makes Tareen different from others on yet another count is the fact that unlike vast majority of other landlords and agriculturists, he has even paid tax on his agriculture income. Generally the big agriculturists and those having huge land holdings in Punjab, Frontier or Sindh don’t pay even a penny to the government despite earning huge profits.

While submitting these details to the Election Commission, Tareen in his covering letter addressed to the Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan said: “In my budget speech on the floor of the National Assembly of Pakistan, I requested all the fellow parliamentarians to voluntarily declare the personal income tax paid by each of us.”

“In keeping with my statement, I am voluntarily disclosing the personal income tax paid by me in the tax year 2009,” he said, requesting, “Please, include this with my Statement of Assets and Liabilities already submitted on September 26, 2009.”
He also assured the Chief Election Commissioner that he would now be regularly submitting his income tax paid statement together with the required statement of assets and liabilities.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...parliamentarian-offer-details-taxes-paid.html

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

umer cheema , information secretary of pti, do you know how much tax does he give to fbr, Rs 1583 per month . How clean he is? It is a tax of a lower middle class income group , is he apoor man? His cleanliness is all bullshit.

Please share the source for the bold part and your reservations about his income again with source. :pop:

Nice answer to all Anti-PTI persons by Hasan Nisar - YouTube

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

umer cheema , information secretary of pti, do you know how much tax does he give to fbr, Rs 1583 per month . How clean he is? It is a tax of a lower middle class income group , is he apoor man? His cleanliness is all bullshit.

We are not saying that PTI is a bandwagon of angels. Prove to us whosoever is corrupt in PTI and do us the favor. You will see them disappear and if you don't have proof, zip it.

Dear brother no one is sincere to us thats why.I also believe HE cant deliver such as said.He'll be the puppet of america as like sharif,zardari,altaf"bhai",sheikh rashid,asfandyaar wali etc etc.

I said No votes but donn stay at home.GO to RAIwind & Kick the a**** of bad boys of their home.Go pm & president house TO kick thier a**** from there.Go to 90 & kick the a****of mqm members.Public can only do that no one else can do because all of them are corrupt boy.Lets suppose 3 to 4 billion people dont vote & they are coming out to protest against all the parties then would u still think they would win??Or media won't show that protest.

Dear TARIQ BHAI !!
LEt me answer ur las argument
Zardari didnt do chaaploosi before his goverment similarly no one was their puppet until they got into power then public realises "Yes they are".

Yes That's what I'm trynaa say that we should not should but must change our selves first then go forward for action

We'll suffer more I believe because of HADITH"IF public is guilty Then they'll get the same empire as they are".
SO
Unless we accept our guilt & ask 4giveness from ALLAH We won't get any good leader.

My dear bro!!...please do not lose hope..I second you in your message that everyone should unite, but its highly unlikey that everyone will go and starts smashing assez at Raiwind, Bilawal house or 9-zero. Things can go proper way by justice rather than by anarchy. Like forexample Hosni Mubarak. I know Egyptian revolution had a push at its back but they are trying the guys that people wanted to be brought to justice.

I think I wouldnt agree when you say nobody was west`s puppet before they came to power and they became pro-west later. Both N-guy and PPP-guy were puppets already. Its a known fact. May be ZAB didnt do much TC of America.

If 3 - 4 crore people dont come to vote, as you say, still its not a problem. The last election that PML-N won had 30% voter turn out, out of 100%. They won with 2/3rd majority and nobody said to nullify election because of low voter turn out. I would reiterate what Tariq said earlier. Please do not waste your vote by not casting it.

I don't know why are you so doubtful about IK. That guy`s life is in front of all. He is a sports celebrity so there were loose quirks in his life, but we all know he is not America`s puppet. He doesn't say lets go bomb America, but sensibly speaks to have sovereign relationships with everyone.

He is the only guy who has done public gatherings in KPK against drone strikes. All of us feel like humiliated with each drone missile, no? If you and I will not give him a chance then let me assure you, it could be another five years of extreme mental, emotional, economic, social, and physical torture for all of us.

I am very much hopeful, if all of us vote for honest and non-corrupt candidates in next election, things will start changing.

who you want to elect or who you want to bring GOVT by any means ? what is your decision ?
in above post you said a general thing you must be specific because we have talked a lot now its a time to act

Let the S.P(supreem court) to take our the country & Put these all bad guyz(all-polticians) in the jail & after that it should make a ammenment in our constitution to have only 2 parties in the country not more then that sholud ever be allowed.
First of all angels won't come to save our country we have to save it by our own selves.We have to change our selves first then we can expect something good from anybody else.
If u dint read one of my old posts above I've already mentioned the HADITH,
"IF the publice is guilty then they'll have the empire or leader as they are"

So first of all we all have to ASK 4giveness from ALLAH & accept our gulit then we can hope for something "GOOD".
That's why I don't trust on I.K

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom