What's new

Jemima Goldsmith tweets funny painting of Bushra Bibi

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former wife of Pakistan PM Jemima Goldsmith tweets funny painting of Bushra Bibi doing magic on Imran Khan

Jemima-poster_1705cf5d74f_medium.jpg

Jemima Goldsmith, trolling Pakistan for 2 decades and counting. And we love her for it.
She is in the poster too. She is not trolling she qualifies to say what she feels like.

She is in the poster. The person who made that poster is the troll if any.

Imran khan kushra bb and jamaimah all 3 are intellectuals and higher caliber people. This is just hilarious to them 3 im sure.

No one is trolling . People trolled her alot though in her life. Give her a break will ya. Have a smile. Has a good impact on ur mental health.

And yes we do love her for it.

She is in the poster too. She is not trolling she qualifies to say what she feels like.

She is in the poster. The person who made that poster is the troll if any.

Imran khan kushra bb and jamaimah all 3 are intellectuals and higher caliber people. This is just hilarious to them 3 im sure.

No one is trolling . People trolled her alot though in her life. Give her a break will ya. Have a smile. Has a good impact on ur mental health.

And yes we do love her for it.
Indeed! I genuinely think it's a great poster and I like Jemima all the more for sharing it.

I like Jemima all the more for sharing it.
when and where did she share it?

some scum called اســـــــــــــد خــــــــــــان @Asadkhan620786 shared it

I suspect that bratman edited out his name and replaced it with Jemima goldsmith

Oh, I assumed she shared it as per the title of the thread.

In any case, I still love Jemima and she still cares for Pakistan. That's all that matters. She's alright in my book.

I suspect that bratman edited out his name and replaced it with Jemima goldsmith

Internet :disagree:

Jemima Goldsmith, trolling Pakistan for 2 decades and counting. And we love her for it.
She may have been trolling IK but that doesn't amount trolling Pakistan!

Oh, I assumed she shared it as per the title of the thread.

In any case, I still love Jemima and she still cares for Pakistan. That's all that matters. She's alright in my book.

And she was kind enough to provided bank details of her father, in judicial case where Imran Khan was asked to provide money trail of his bani gala house.
Imagine IK disqualified on article 62 /63, he and ministers and advisers, can't ever thank Jemaima enough.

These kind of Posters are made by JAHIL Patwaris backed by Corrupt Nawaz Family and their loyal servants......even one Matric Fail so called Journalist once sitting on the TV in talk show said that Bushra Bibi did Blackmagic on Nawaz Sharif that's why he is in trouble these days.....and after that people on Social Media showed this Idiot the true meaning of Journalism.....and he apologized about his words..

You can't selectively call people scum, but nothing for the person who tweeted it!

These kind of Posters are made by JAHIL Patwaris backed by Corrupt Nawaz Family and their loyal servants......even one Matric Fail so called Journalist once sitting on the TV in talk show said that Bushra Bibi did Blackmagic on Nawaz Sharif that's why he is in trouble these days.....and after that people on Social Media showed this Idiot the true meaning of Journalism.....and he apologized about his words..

Ill mannered PTI at it again.
If PTI was more educated lot (as per your claim) Pakistan would be performing better, as they say proof is in the pudding.

Back
Top Bottom