What's new

Jemima Goldsmith tweets funny painting of Bushra Bibi

Yes it was, a special kind the one that happens post menopause. By the way i heard all bureaucrats are transferred based on outcome of amalyaat she does.

It's all normal and legal. Happened before as well in the country's history.

If you believe the prime minister behaves erratic and incoherent, have him checked not hold salem trials for his wife.

It's all normal and legal. Happened before as well in the country's history.
I agree with this, even weirder things have happened.
If you believe the prime minister behaves erratic and incoherent, have him checked not hold salem trials for his wife.
Well we cant even check him though we really should check him for doing those stuff.

Well we cant even check him though we really should check him for doing those stuff.

No you cannot check him out for any act of worship or respect.

You can however check out the financial issues pertaining to Auqaaf or have him checked for foreign funding case or whatever provisions are there in constitution. Nowhere does it state that he cannot do what you accuse him of doing.

Xenophobic and Islamophobic too.

If these don't work, throw in antisemitism.

It deserve a harder word than xenophobic, but surely un-Islamic.

On the other hand it's interesting to see most antisemitic tribe ignoring Jemaima's faith and that of her children!

No you cannot check him out for any act of worship or respect.

You can however check out the financial issues pertaining to Auqaaf or have him checked for foreign funding case or whatever provisions are there in constitution. Nowhere does it state that he cannot do what you accuse him of doing.

Isnt there a provision where u can check his mental health level or other physiological checks?

Isnt there a provision where u can check his mental health level or other physiological checks?

There are enough provisions to have this technical sadiq ameen declared unfit but why even bother? Next in line are bigger misfits and fish out of water than this plague

There are enough provisions to have this technical sadiq ameen declared unfit but why even bother? Next in line are bigger misfits and fish out of water than this plague

Well thats true as well. So no matter what, we are stuck with morons.

It deserve a harder word than xenophobic, but surely un-Islamic.

On the other hand it's interesting to see most antisemitic tribe ignoring Jemaima's faith and that of her children!

what a stupid thing to say but you say a lot of stupid things

How is criticizing Israeli foreign policy anti Semitic? Israel is not a religion it’s a country

if you criticize Italy does that mean you are anti catholic

you can’t use these stupid social media terminology with everyone

what a stupid thing to say but you say a lot of stupid things

How is criticizing Israeli foreign policy anti Semitic? Israel is not a religion it’s a country

if you criticize Italy does that mean you are anti catholic

you can’t use these stupid social media terminology with everyone

Are you day dreaming or having over doze of evening classes?
-where & when have you criticized Israel's foreign policy?
-where did I mentioned Israel?
I simply pointed at your racist remark, which is definitely not the first time and not the stupidest of all of your remarks. Can you explain, what ''old ways'' ?

You can't selectively call people scum, but nothing for the person who tweeted it!

Ill mannered PTI at it again.
If PTI was more educated lot (as per your claim) Pakistan would be performing better, as they say proof is in the pudding.

Did i mentioned anything about PTI here in my Post ???....:o::cheesy:
Why is that you just talk about PATWARIS and people start assuming about you and blaming you a PTI Member and supporter...:omghaha::omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom