What's new

Jeremy Clarkson in row over Top Gear India special

Met May at a cafe in London once. He seems like a decent bloke.

So what exactly was offensive? Just finished watching it and loved it. Thinking of going to the final car resting place. Anyone knows which place it is? :cheers:

So what exactly was offensive? Just finished watching it and loved it. Thinking of going to the final car resting place. Anyone knows which place it is? :cheers:

Dare I ask why? lol :D

i have loads of free time will be going to leh coming summer, can make a stop get my picture taken with the cars and come back in time for graduation. :cheesy:

i have loads of free time will be going to leh coming summer, can make a stop get my picture taken with the cars and come back in time for graduation. :cheesy:

Too late buddy China have already collected them for scrap metal :lol:

Honestly.. some Indian tabloids need to calm the F down.
Offended by this.. offended by that..
technically.. clarkson was making more fun of the British than India..

Honestly.. some Indian tabloids need to calm the F down.
Offended by this.. offended by that..
technically.. clarkson was making more fun of the British than India..

It's the British papers as well making these claims not only Indian.

Think some liberal folk have it in for Clarkson and using this as a smokescreen, it's not the 1st time he has upset certain people.

In fact when the story broke it was first reported in a English paper and was later picked up by Indian newspapers.

The comments - made during The One Show on November 30 - led to more than 21,000 complaints to the BBC and almost 800 to Ofcom itself.

Speaking about the strikers, he said: 'I’d have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families.

:lol: Clarkson will never stop being himself this is why some people hate him and will complain because they can't stand him but thats why he is so loved as well.

It's the British papers as well making these claims not only Indian.

Think some liberal folk have it in for Clarkson and using this as a smokescreen, it's not the 1st time he has upset certain people.

In fact when the story broke it was first reported in a English paper and was later picked up by Indian newspapers.

Id say british MP's and ministers whom he has taken to task for stupid ideas time to time

I watched the entire thing, and it wasn't bad at all. But I think a lot of it was staged.

Id say british MP's and ministers whom he has taken to task for stupid ideas time to time

more complaints mean highter viewing figures and result in more people will buying his DVD'S and he knows it

Back
Top Bottom