What's new

Jeremy Clarkson in row over Top Gear India special

Now me on the other hand I'm a fair skin Pakistani, tall, attractive, good hygiene well mannered, intelligent/educated, I know how to conduct, how to speak, so when I meet women they have a good impression. In this regard I have done Pakistan a good favor.

Dude after you die your mannequin should be placed in a museum so that future Pakistani generation can learn from you life or better add your life struggle to become "attractive" & "intelligent" to Pakistani text books.;)

Dude after you die your mannequin should be placed in a museum so that future Pakistani generation can learn from you life or better add your life struggle to become "attractive" & "intelligent" to Pakistani text books.;)

Good sense of humour. I do like the museum suggestion. Maybe at the Metro Museum.

PS Good luck on the dam issue.

You should not watch top gear if you are easily offended. They talk sh*t about everybody, their own PM and Queen included.
Recently Jeremy Clarkson was in the news for saying "take all striking people out and shoot them in head infront of their family members". Lots of people complained to BBC and his DVD sales soared 400%.

20 something complain is nothing for top gear or Jeremy, he usually gets hundreds(even thousands)

it was a good episode, enjoy it and move on. Although, oddly I see PK members annoyed far more than IN members.

Lol interesting test...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I love that guys sarcasm, "the full test in all it's glory".

Lol I love that guys sarcasm, "the full test in all it's glory".
Watch the full episode mate. I resisted the temptation of giving running commentary when watching it yesterday, wont like others doing the same.

Lets not forget that Topgear is popular bcoz of Jeremy Clarkson. He didnt even spare his own co host James May. BBC is unlikely to take any action against him. Controversy always follows popularity.

A few days ago all the Indian members here were dancing and jumping that TOP Gear will be recorded in India, now they are aomplaining about his jokes and quips. Had'nt you guys seen Clarkson in earlier episodes What's so offensive if the poor guy has to carry his toilet around, off course he is coming from a civilized society and cant just take leak / crap in open like his hosts. I think he should be appreciated for agreeing to record the episode in India despite all the ***** and stink there.

Kudos to Claskson.

A few days ago all the Indian members here were dancing and jumping that TOP Gear will be recorded in India, now they are aomplaining about his jokes and quips. Had'nt you guys seen Clarkson in earlier episodes What's so offensive if the poor guy has to carry his toilet around, off course he is coming from a civilized society and cant just take leak / crap in open like his hosts. I think he should be appreciated for agreeing to record the episode in India despite all the ***** and stink there.
Kudos to Claskson.

almost all the complaints, including the thread is by Pakistanis sonny. Indians have no issues with JC or TG

Back
Top Bottom