What's new

Jewish Scripture tells Hindus: "Take your idol and shove it up your @ss"

Hindu is a major religion, more so in the past before Islam comes, so I believe in the earliest form it is very likely a true religion. Major religions have the similar metaphysics vibes though, I mean the acknowledgement of different level among human but in spirit / unseen form where the parameter is feeling. In Islam, it is seen on Sufism.
Hinduism is not a single religion like Islam. Rather, it is a British created compilation of non Muslim village traditions in South Asia. So it is full of contradictions and strange rituals.

The original "Hindusim" from Pakistan was monotheistic.

Hindu darham par serious hamla! This is not right!

Israelis should respect all religious sensitivities.

No such evidence exists that people worshipped a singular deity in land known today as Pakistan.
This is what an interior Sindhi has told me. The internet says no one knows what religion the IVC followed.

I am really not sure what OP is trying to prove. All Abrahamic religions bad mouths idol worshipers. Some follower wants to cleanse the earth from idol worshippers.

Thing is some followers take good things from teachings and leave outdated non applicable stuff aside and some literally go crazy on each word. Many more are from the later group.

So it is OK dude, don’t get stressed out for us low life idol worshippers 🙏🏽

I am really not sure what OP is trying to prove. All Abrahamic religions bad mouths idol worshipers. Some follower wants to cleanse the earth from idol worshippers.

Thing is some followers take good things from teachings and leave outdated non applicable stuff aside and some literally go crazy on each word. Many more are from the later group.

So it is OK dude, don’t get stressed out for us low life idol worshippers 🙏🏽
Speaking of outdated teachings, when will you bandars stop revering Shiva's fat schlong?

Hindu darham par serious hamla! This is not right!

Israelis should respect all religious sensitivities.
Jews and Muslims are killing each other and raping women and beheading children and they are monotheistic followers of two great religions. You should worry about hamla on your religion and it's followers first.

That Jews hate idol worshippers is only a wishful thinking of the Musalman
Nice coping mechanism. Simple Google search will prove otherwise.

Both irreligious Jews hate you, and don't get me started on the religious ones, they are perhaps even worse than the "jihadis" you feel so insecure about.

You guys are dumb af, here's one video from a Xtian. I don't really care what is it. But it must be true for Xtians.

I don't wanna play video-video like a retard inbred anymore.

Jews hate idol worshippers and love Muslims a lot, you can see their 2000 pound love raining from the skies in Gaza. 👍

Yeah and that's the only video likes of your are peddling to prove how they hate us even though we're yet to see such people irl. Except maybe the humsaya larpers and tweetgens.

Sure Indians and Israelis might not have very strong people to people ties, but its million times better than Green and Red crescents iykyk.

You do not want to believe, they openly saying you deserve to die.

As for Israeli bombardment, we all Abrahmic are fighting from centuries not only palestine,
its not new. but all of Abrahmic still have huge respect for each other, inspite of killing.
You never saw any brother killed other brother, even son kill father.
All Abrahamic call Christians, Jews, Muslims Cozon due to Abraham (Ibrahim).

Jews and Muslims are killing each other and raping women and beheading children and they are monotheistic followers of two great religions. You should worry about hamla on your religion and it's followers first.

In reality its land issue or political issue, than religious.

can you show me any video of rape and beheading of Hamas or even by Israelis?
Yes, Air strike is an other issue same same as rockets attacks by Hamas or any one.

Do not spread lies..

Nice coping mechanism. Simple Google search will prove otherwise.

Both irreligious Jews hate you, and don't get me started on the religious ones, they are perhaps even worse than the "jihadis" you feel so insecure about.

Why does the subcontinental Musalman thinks the world runs as per his wishes?

20231013_172354.jpg

Keep crying, and keep larping as a Jew on the internet

Everyone knows India and Israel are quite close, but a 3rd class Musalman can't digest that fact because he wants to see Hindoo in the same gutter as him.

Should have added earlier, them mocking the Arab prophet doesn't mean they have a different God. They mocked few of their own prophets, killed, or tried to kill them (despite knowing the truth about God). Jesus [as] was the last of them.

Why does the subcontinental Musalman thinks the world runs as per his wishes?

View attachment 961247

Keep crying, and keep larping as a Jew on the internet

Everyone knows India and Israel are quite close, but a 3rd class Musalman can't digest that fact because he wants to see Hindoo in the same gutter as him.
Political opinions & relations say nothing about personal relations and opinions, who would want to deny support of a nation of 1 billion azz licking Pajeets? No one

No one is pretending to be a Jew either, it's pretty obvious where I'm from if you see my posts.

Keep coping thinking that Jews view idol worshippers as anything different to the Muslims. Even the Arab states have good relations with you but why don't you ask the average Arab what he thinks of idol worshipping Hindus.

20231011_162432.jpg
20231012_123537.jpg

Jews are smart people, they stay out of the public eye and very rarely you'll see their truthful opinions, the above is just a glimpse of how they feel. And not poorly edited screenshots with poor English like your Pajeets do.

Why are samuday vishesh desperate to create fake accounts to prove their BS? I legit saw today that SS being mocked for being a copy paste of another fake account, and no wonder it actually is. Replying only to Indians :lol:.
1697208432422.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom