What's new

Jewish Scripture tells Hindus: "Take your idol and shove it up your @ss"

Pajeetoid inferiority complex cannot separate politics from reality, because they desparately seek validation.

They are practical people and not reactionary like many other groups, temporary alliances of convenience with a large nation are in their interest and obviously won't be rejected prematurely. That doesn't change the underlying sentiment towards you or their long-term goals when they can actually materialise them effectively.

This is what an interior Sindhi has told me. The internet says no one knows what religion the IVC followed.

Hard to judge peoples religious beliefs when one cannot decipher the very language they spoke.

Modern day Sind now is inhabited by a different people, the pastoralists from Anatolia.

Political opinions & relations say nothing about personal relations and opinions, who would want to deny support of a nation of 1 billion azz licking Pajeets? No one

No one is pretending to be a Jew either, it's pretty obvious where I'm from if you see my posts.

Keep coping thinking that Jews view idol worshippers as anything different to the Muslims. Even the Arab states have good relations with you but why don't you ask the average Arab what he thinks of idol worshipping Hindus.

View attachment 961253View attachment 961254

Jews are smart people, they stay out of the public eye and very rarely you'll see their truthful opinions, the above is just a glimpse of how they feel. And not poorly edited screenshots with poor English like your Pajeets do.
Both are **** larpers, that's why I said; you guys are just 3rd class subcontinental Musalman projecting your fantasies on others.

Joined 2010, cleaned TL, started tweeting/retweeting recently. The name also stolen from a journalist, photograph obviously fake.

The second account got nuked already.

You are just a bunch of low IQ, illiterate, pathetic, inferiority-complex ridden waste.
Befitting of worshipping your prophet.

Why does the subcontinental Musalman thinks the world runs as per his wishes?

View attachment 961247

Keep crying, and keep larping as a Jew on the internet

Everyone knows India and Israel are quite close, but a 3rd class Musalman can't digest that fact because he wants to see Hindoo in the same gutter as him.
The way you write reminds me of your long lost cousin, Hussein, on this forum.

Jews love those who suck up to them. Everybody in the Semitic civilization knows this, except the world class sycophant suck-ups from Bharat.

No saar this is a jihadi in disguise, israel jew loov hindos 😭🇮🇱🇮🇳🤝

20230416_053930.jpg

The way you write reminds me of your long lost cousin, Hussein, on this forum.

Jews love those who suck up to them. Everybody in the Semitic civilization knows this, except the world class sycophant suck-ups from Bharat.

I really don't care what a semi-literate, bigoted, jihadi baboon thinks of me
Neither does anyone else in the world, it's only you and the sound inside your brain.

Rabbi: Idol Worshipers have no right to live

Pajeet Idol Worshiper: OlD ViDeO

:lol:
I didn't call it old and I know what he's saying but still Israelis seem to have great opinion on Indians as visible on the Pew research survey.

Even Arabs Arabs are cozying up with mushrik butparast kuffar hindus than giving money to mard-e-momin pakistanis.

World revolves beyond fundamentalism

I didn't call it old and I know what he's saying but still Israelis seem to have great opinion on Indians as visible on the Pew research survey.

Even Arabs Arabs are cozying up with mushrik butparast kuffar hindus than giving money to mard-e-momin pakistanis.

Everyone would have great opinion on India if you kiss their as$ all the time and buy billions of dollars of weapons

However in reality :lol:

20231013_200246.jpg

I really don't care what a semi-literate, bigoted, jihadi baboon thinks of me
Neither does anyone else in the world, it's only you and the sound inside your brain.
The bigot + suckup + fool is you. In your head, Jews are hating Muslims, as you do for Hindutva reasons [we are same saarr]. Do you know there are Palestinian Christians. It's just that Muslims are more than them. Pay attention.

Back
Top Bottom