What's new

Jews Expelled From Guatemalan Town By Locals After Causing Disturbances

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So it seems that expulsions of Jews isn't just a Muslim and European thing since now we have Native Americans who are also making Jews pack their bags and leave their towns. Now, of course, as always the typical slandering and accusations of "anti-semetism" , "muh holocaust", "muh Shoah" etc will show up. Could it be that the Guatemalans are in fact evil Blond Haired Nazis disguised as Brown people secretly taking revenge on the poor innocent Jews who have never done anything wrong in their entire history?:lol:

From The Times of Israel

BUENOS AIRES — Indigenous residents of San Juan La Laguna, a small town of under 10,000 in the Guatemalan state of Sololá, have asked members of the Jewish community — comprising 10 ultra-Orthodox families, most of whom arrived only recently — to identify themselves in a municipal registry and leave within the next few months.

Villagers referred to the Lev Tahor members as los hombres de negro or “the men in black”, saying they refused to integrate and were putting off the tourists on whom the local economy depends.

“We, as a local authority, have nothing against the Jewish community,” city mayor Rodolfo López told The Times of Israel on Tuesday. “But every community, and especially ours, as indigenous Mayans, has very special customs and traditions and we have to defend our rights.”

Residents have filed complaints with the municipality that the community of ultra-religious Jews have used a public body of water as a mikveh (ritual bath), practiced unhygienic rituals like kaparot (where a chicken is swung around a rabbi’s head before being slaughtered), and made disparaging comments about immodesty to tourists.

According to the mayor, the indigenous population has also been suspicious since a Canadian Jewish couple accused of child abuse reportedly moved to San Juan La Laguna with their six children.

“There is almost every other religion here, and there have never been any problems. When they came, there started to be ill will,” the mayor said of the Jewish families.

Members of the Orthodox community said that they do not bathe in front of others, and have been the target of verbal and physical attacks.

“I put myself in their place and perhaps they are right to feel scared because before we were two families and now there are 10. And seeing us with our traditional dress, which is black, out of devotion and humility, in the streets, may cause fear,” said Misael Santos, in an interview with the newspaper Prensa LIbre.

“At the meeting, a lady presented 300 alleged signatures, asking us to leave the village,” he said to Prensa Libre. According to the mayor, the Jewish community was also told that other entities, not the local municipality, were the ones who provide security.

In a telephone interview with The Times of Israel, Santos was reluctant to speak and said there was tranquility in San Juan La Laguna.

“Some of us are foreigners, so they asked for ID,” he said, “but we are living very peacefully.”

Residents of small Guatemalan town want Jews to leave | The Times of Israel

Guatemalan town uses Nazi-inspired tactics to expel Jews - Israel Jewish Scene, Ynetnews

Tz'utujilMayaWomen-small[1].jpg

Just look at those evil Anti-Semetic Faces. How dare they
harbor ill will towards the innocent Jews for no apparent reason?!

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @flamer84 @senheiser @vostok @Peter C @C130 @Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov @Falcon29 @al-Hasani @Hassan_Ishtiaq

Would also like the views of our staunch Zionist members on this issue: @Solomon2 @500 @Adir-mz

Last edited:
You and Solomon must get along very well, considering you both are so obsessed with Israel and Jews, albeit in different ways.

The jews will always be welcome in India. Trash communities can alienate them without knowing their true worth. Said Native American tribes are no scratch on them.

they just don't want to assimilate.
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

has any other group of people ever been so hated and feared?

I'm sure muslims want to assimilate plentifully and completely wherever they go.

they just don't want to assimilate.
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

has any other group of people ever been so hated and feared?
Damn, that's some world record no other group of people will ever beat.

The jews will always be welcome in India. Trash communities can alienate them without knowing their true worth. Said Native American tribes are no scratch on them.

I'm sure muslims want to assimilate plentifully and completely wherever they go.
If 109 Nations, despite welcoming the Jews, ended up kicking them out, then what makes you think india will be any different??

If 109 Nations, despite welcoming the Jews, ended up kicking them out, then what makes you think india will be any different??

Because most of those 109 nations are nations of no consequence for a reason. Besides if you're that keen on taking this line, let me remind you that there are big groups in several countries today that want to do the same to muslims. So let's not go down that route shall we? Your track record of 'assimilation' in western countries ain't very good.

Keep going on like this and you guys might actually beat the jews to it by a very very wide margin.

Every foreign group tends to not assimilate initially and stay with their own people. But if this persists even after 2-3 generations, then there is a problem. You can't blame them, they look like 1st gen immigrants.

Because most of those 109 nations are nations of no consequence for a reason.
When the facts are too obvious to deny the only last resort is excuses.

Yes, Jews were expelled from all of those 109 nations for absolutely no fault of their own.

Keep going on like this and you guys might actually beat the jews to it by a very very wide margin.
Yes, come back to me after 3,000 years and let me know how that's going.

When the facts are too obvious to deny the only last resort is excuses.

Yes, Jews were expelled from all of those 109 nations for absolutely no fault of their own.

Yes, come back to me after 3,000 years and let me know how that's going.

In 3000 years you'd probably be off for sure. Anyways the way you are propoandizing its as if you're some godsend. Go outside and ask most countries in the world whether Muslims are a problem is a valid question- not half the criticism against the jews in that department.

Jews have been Kicked out of everywhere ... its their fate ... lolz
when they kick out others , its just defending , when someone else kick them they start cry like a B!tch .. lolz Typical Jews

In 3000 years you'd probably be off for sure. Anyways the way you are propoandizing its as if you're some godsend. Go outside and ask most countries in the world whether Muslims are a problem is a valid question- not half the criticism against the jews in that department.
Do you believe that Jews were expelled from 109 nations in the past 3,000 years for absolutely no fault of their own?

So, i see, you're avoiding the question because you have no logical response besides emotional rants. If this was a thread about expulsions of Muslims then i'd address your off topic rant, but this isn't that thread. :rolleyes:

Do you believe that Jews were expelled from 109 nations in the past 3,000 years for absolutely no fault of their own?

So, i see, you're avoiding the question because you have no logical response besides emotional rants. If this was a thread about expulsions of Muslims then i'd address your off topic rant, but this isn't that thread. :rolleyes:

I do not care about a 109 countries. Tell me something, Asad kills 1000s of muslims not one of you has the ball$ to stand up to the tinpot dictators that run most of Islamic nations today. This doesn't happen to the Jews (or many other relegions too by the way). you're here on some maniacal crusade of besmirching their image- their sense of community and sacrifice is a 1000 times better than anything you guys have put together. And THEY have to be scared for their 'image'. Nice going.

Back
Top Bottom