What's new

Jews Expelled From Guatemalan Town By Locals After Causing Disturbances

2000px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg[1].png

I do not care about a 109 countries. Tell me something, Asad kills 1000s of muslims not one of you has the ball$ to stand up to the tinpot dictators that run most of Islamic nations today. This doesn't happen to the Jews (or many other relegions too by the way). you're here on some maniacal crusade of besmirching their image- their sense of community and sacrifice is a 1000 times better than anything you guys have put together. And THEY have to be scared for their 'image'. Nice going.
Yawn, more emotional rants and avoiding the topic at hand.

Not surprised.

So, again, why exactly did 109 nations in history kick Jews out of their countries??

from the OP article

“There is almost every other religion here, and there have never been any problems. When they came, there started to be ill will,” the mayor said of the Jewish families."

their not kicking muslims out. their kicking jews out.

Well where ever these jews go they cause trouble.I met many foreigners in my life and most of them complained about the jews living in their country.After the brainwashed jihadi muslims jews are the most hated people.

:lol: You mad bro?? Its not my fault wherever your people go they end up being kicked out.
In contrast to you I am happy to be a Jew and dont want to be a German. Although I can bet I look much more German than you :lol:

Religious violence and hatred exists everywhere. As we talk hundreds of Sunnis are killing Shias EACH DAY and vice versa. But residence of 10 crazy Jewish families bothers u much more.

In contrast to you I am happy to be a Jew and dont want to be a German. Although I can bet I look much more German than you :lol:
Lol, as if i care what you look like. And as for my admiration of Germans and Western civilization, your just mad i don't worship your kind.

residence of 10 crazy Jewish families bothers u much more.
No, the historical fact that your people have been expelled hundreds, perhaps even thousands of times from 109 different nations within the past 4,000 years and continue to be expelled to this day is intriguing. I wonder why. Do you know why??

Damn, Jews were kicked out of Germany 3 times, France 4 times, Poland 2 times, England 2 times. Did they not find God's chosen people to be appealing??

Success breeds jealousy.
If that's the case then how come successful groups like the Japanese or the Koreans or the Germans were never expelled hundreds of times from 109 different nations within the past 4,000 years.

If that's the case then how come successful groups like the Japanese or the Koreans or the Germans were never expelled hundreds of times from 109 different nations within the past 4,000 years.

Those groups are only recently successful and they are indigenous to their land. And they aren't as successful as Jews either.

Lol, as if i care what you look like. And as for my admiration of Germans and Western civilization, your just mad i don't worship your kind.
I am calm as cucumber and I am much more German and Western than you.

No, the historical fact that your people have been expelled hundreds, perhaps even thousands of times from 109 different nations within the past 4,000 years and continue to be expelled to this day is intriguing. I wonder why. Do you know why??
Because Middle Age people were intolerant. But nowadays Jews live long and prosper while you slaughter each other, because u still stuck in Middle Ages.

Good to know you despise your own semetic identity. Identity crisis much? :lol:
It's you who has identity crisis with white men nicknames and avatars. As I said earlier I am perfectly fine with what I am. I was born in Russia and I love Russian and western culture as much as I love Jewish. In fact Jews are integral and important part of both Russian and German cultures.

I don't know which era you live in but Guatemala didn't exist in the middle ages.
Guatemala is pretty retarded country and those Jews are also retarded middle age sect. So they found each other.

It's you who has identity crisis with white men nicknames and avatars.
I'm not the one trying to prove how German i am. :lol:

This is what you sound like: "Im 500, i look so German, please believe me". :lol:

As I said earlier I am perfectly fine with what I am.

Right, and that's why you keep trying to prove to me how German you look. Ha ha, you wish you were German.
Guatemala is pretty retarded country and those Jews are also retarded middle age sect. So they found each other.
So, Rabbi Shlomostein, which country is next on the list for expulsion? Do let me know in advance.

Back
Top Bottom