What's new

Jews Expelled From Guatemalan Town By Locals After Causing Disturbances

I'm not the one trying to prove how German i am. :lol:

This is what you sound like: "Im 500, i look so German, please believe me". :lol:

Right, and that's why you keep trying to prove to me how German you look. Ha ha, you wish you were German.
I dont prove you anything, I merely state the facts. My mom is German Jew, my dad is Bukhara Jew. I was born in Russia and my first language is Russian although I am fluent in Hebrew. I listen to western music (eastern music just sometimes for dance), read western books, watch western movies. I am secular, I have white pale skin and European look. And I am very happy with everything I am and would not want to be anything else.

So, Rabbi Shlomostein, which country is next on the list for expulsion? Do let me know in advance.
All countries with large Jewish population are fine. Jews have highest intermarriage rate among all minorities abroad. That means both Jewish men and women are very popular. :)

@Desert Fox

Why are you so obsessed with Germans? Seriously your obsession with them is quit self-deprecating.I know they have great military history and all but really don't forget you're not German. Though, I think you probably wish you were German.

I'm sure muslims want to assimilate plentifully and completely wherever they go.
Keep your gibberish to the topic of the thread.

Lev Tahor are actually tiny crazy sect who dresses much like Taliban Muslims:

1297520807774_ORIGINAL.jpg

lev-tahor-women.jpg
Do not twist the facts to support your false and aparathied argument(s). Women who belong to the 'Taliban' do not show their face rather fully cover in veil.

The women above can be compared however to the traditional Muslim or even orthodox Christian or Jewish women as shown below:

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

@Desert Fox

Why are you so obsessed with Germans? Seriously your obsession with them is quit self-deprecating.I know they have great military history and all but really don't forget you're not German. Though, I think you probably wish you were German.
I know I'm not German, and neither am i trying to be German. I'm quite happy with the way God created me.

But if you want too play this game then why are Pakistanis trying to be Arabs by adopting their religion?? Why is Pakistan's national anthem in Farsi and not Urdu?? Are Pakistanis trying to be Iranian??

Why are most Pakistanis more Arab than the Arabs??

I know I'm not German, and neither am i trying to be German. I'm quite happy with the way God created me.

But if you want too play this game then why are Pakistanis trying to be Arabs by adopting their religion?? Why is Pakistan's national anthem in Farsi and not Urdu?? Are Pakistanis trying to be Iranian??

Why are most Pakistanis more Arab than the Arabs??

Pakistanis are not Arabs nor do they pretend to be, they carry Pakistani flags, learn Pakistani history, speak Pakistani languages, practice Pakistani culture, celebrate Pakistani holidays, marry other Pakistanis, etc. Who cares if national anthem was written in Farsi that was really just coincidental because of Allama Iqbal. As for Islam that religion was indeed founded by an Arab but many different races and ethnicities follow that religion doesn't mean they are trying to be "Arab", Pakistanis don't even understand Arabic so your point is moot. So how can Pakistanis even be more Arabs than the Arabs when they don't even understand Arabic?

Though you constantly focus on WWII, Wehrmacht history, even many Germans in your avatar, even changed your user name to a nick name given to a German field marshal.

Last edited:
Keep your gibberish to the topic of the thread.

Do not twist the facts to support your false and aparathied argument(s). Women who belong to the 'Taliban' do not show their face rather fully cover in veil.

The women above can be compared however to the traditional Muslim or even orthodox Christian or Jewish women as shown below:

View attachment 200042 View attachment 200043 View attachment 200044
Traditional Jews never dressed like this.

Here old painting of old Algerian Jewish woman:
Jewish-Algerian-Woman.jpg

Here painting of old Russian Jewish women:
87YcUHAe.jpg

Here modern orthodox Jewish women:

charedi5.jpg

orthodox-jewish-women_original.jpg

Lev Tahor sect cover completely too:
Tahor.jpg

Anyhow this kind of dressing has nothing to do with traditional Jewish.

Pakistanis are not Arabs nor do they pretend to be, they carry Pakistani flags, learn Pakistani history, speak Pakistani languages, practice Pakistani culture, celebrate Pakistani holidays, marry other Pakistanis, etc. Who cares if national anthem was written in Farsi that was really just coincidental because of Allama Iqbal. As for Islam that religion was indeed founded by an Arab but many different races and ethnicities follow that religion doesn't mean they are trying to be "Arab", Pakistanis don't even understand Arabic so your point is moot. So how can Pakistanis even be more Arabs than the Arabs when they don't even understand Arabic?

Fair enough. Pakistanis aren't trying to be Arabs. And neither am i trying to be German. Don't mistake my admiration of Germany/Western civilization as some sort of "wish you were German" crap. I'm quite pleased with the way God created me and i wouldn't change a thing.
Though you constantly focus on WWII, Wehrmacht history, even many Germans in your avatar, even changed your user name to a nick name given to a German field marshal.
And so that proves what exactly?? I've had my username for a very long time.

Why should it matter to you what i focus on. It's none of your business. You're no body to me and neither do you know me.

Last edited:
As per democracy Larger group is never wrong and Jews community have to change

USA must take them, Americans and Jews are part of one big happy family.

Back
Top Bottom