What's new

JF-17 block-3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not Jf-17 B that is confirm it is jf-17 block 3 or a test bed. It is standing with J-20

Hi,

Just want to inform you---do not fall into deino's trap---. He is just pushing you to give real references----.

You made a statement---you know it is true---just leave it at that---.

There is no need to justify---. Thank you.

Hi,

Just want to inform you---do not fall into deino's trap---. He is just pushing you to give real references----.

Thank you
I am not falling into his trap rather I am avoiding an attack here from various angles I deliberately placed a question mark although I know the actual story and much more info but people here are not mature enough to understand. Sometimes silence is better than argument things will open just in one months time.

Hi,

Pardon, but may I ask why so much offensive and even more calling this Deino's trap?

If you think it is a real Block III prototype then I think it is not too much to expect at least some sort of evidence; if you think a question for a proof is already a "trap" then it's more your problem than mine. At least that's the way a forum works.

Otherwise - and again I'm always eager to learn - all information so far say the Block III is still in preliminary design, not finalised and even less already manufactured. So please forgive me that I'm highly sceptical that some seem so much sure this IS a Block III.

Sexy Thunder :woot:,
Please bring both air crafts home:cheesy:

Why bring back home?? They are already at home at CAC.

Pardon, but may I ask why so much offensive and even more calling this Deino's trap?

If you think it is a real Block III prototype then I think it is not too much to expect at least some sort of evidence; if you think a question for a proof is already a "trap" then it's more your problem than mine. At least that's the way a forum works.

Otherwise - and again I'm always eager to learn - all information so far say the Block III is still in preliminary design, not finalised and even less already manufactured. So please forgive me that I'm highly sceptical that some seem so much sure this IS a Block III.

Why bring back home?? They are already at home at CAC.

The target me here not you leave it bro.

If block 3 is coming in 2019 than prototype should already be in testing.

My google feed!
Screenshot_20180816-083600.jpeg

These Images are old, I saw these 2 images 8-9 months back I think.

Pardon, but this is barely a proof, it it just a post and IMO an unrealistic one. Even more just a question the other way around: How likely is it already Block 3 - given the other reports we have that it is still in development - and why should it not be a JF-17B - esp. in mind that one prototype is/was still in China when that image was made??

Last edited:
Thank you
I am not falling into his trap rather I am avoiding an attack here from various angles I deliberately placed a question mark although I know the actual story and much more info but people here are not mature enough to understand. Sometimes silence is better than argument things will open just in one months time.
Ooo,, so what is it now? Back to BlkIII? :)
Or just leave it open, ambiguous to fit in with whatever comes next?

The target me here not you leave it bro.
Dear, BROTHER, no one targets anyone. It is just that stating wishes, guess, ideas or even thing you have heard as UNIVERSAL TRUTH is misleading. Its simple. Sorry if you find it offensive or feel as being targeted. It may only be because people QUESTION!

Dear, BROTHER, no one targets anyone. It is just that stating wishes, guess, ideas or even thing you have heard as UNIVERSAL TRUTH is misleading. Its simple. Sorry if you find it offensive or feel as being targeted. It may only be because people QUESTION!

To admit I appreciate You post, but it was clearly an offensive post by MasterKhan and also clearly against me; I only do not understand why? Asking questions concerning an unlikely statement even from a senior member is and should not forbidden - therefore a forum - and without any proof or at least an explanation I do not rate his statement as a fact.

Maybe @Quwa can help?

To admit I appreciate You post, but it was clearly an offensive post by MasterKhan and also clearly against me; I only do not understand why? Asking questions concerning an unlikely statement even from a senior member is and should not forbidden - therefore a forum - and without any proof or at least an explanation I do not rate his statement as a fact.

Maybe @Quwa can help?
Dear surely asking questions is not forbidden, that is one way to learn. That is what we are here for. I was also not referring to you in my post but talking with Bharwana. I think there is some confusion with MK as well, perhaps you two can clear it? I do not understand that post either. Still request that we move on and continue with the discussion/debate. No one will want to derail the thread.

Pardon, but this is barely a proof, it it just a post and IMO an unrealistic one. Even more just a question the other way around: How likely is it already Block 3 - given the other reports we have that it is still in development - and why should it not be a JF-17B - esp. in mind that one prototype is/was still in China when that image was made??

If a prototype stays under testing for 12-18 months, it is very likely that image under discussion is a block-III. But this is just a possibility, unless someone has insight knowledge, satellite images are non conclusive.

If a prototype stays under testing for 12-18 months, it is very likely that image under discussion is a block-III. But this is just a possibility, unless someone has insight knowledge, satellite images are non conclusive.

Pardon, but that statement is against all logic: If all reports say - just look at page one of this tread - Block III is still in development, why should then an image that is a few months old and showing a prototype be a proof for a Block III??

We know images of the Y-20 prototypes at Xi'an that are there longer than 12-18 months ... are they proof that they are already testing the WS-20??

Come on guys, I can fully understand your high hopes but you should stay realistic. Unless a true insider does not tell a Block III prototype is already manufactured - and so far all reliable sources say exactly the contrary - there's no reason to believe this is a Block III.

Often the most simply answer to an unconfirmed issue is the correct one ... so IMO it's just a B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom