What's new

JF-17 Block-3 Induction Imminent

Nahi bhai.
Such a radical redesign is not feasible.
Likewise use composites , need new manufacturing setup, and not feasible. Beats the whole purpose of the jet, an affordable weapon system which is easy to build and maintain.
Canopy …
Stealth is not even a part of our war doctrine.
Yes it is
Judging by how we went in on 27th February 2019. In broad daylight, at high altitude. In full view of Indian radars. While using Blinders for jamming.

Electronic countermeasures and jamming are far more practical and feasible, compared to trying and make the aircraft stealth.
ECM, ECCM and EW is another story.

Canopy …

Yes it is

ECM, ECCM and EW is another story.
Gold coating canopy won't add much to stealth, but will cost a lot more.
Stealth by virtue of low flying, may be. But I can't imagine military incorporating a capability in war doctrine which we Don't have and highly unlikely to have.

Stealth by virtue of low flying, may be. But I can't imagine military incorporating a capability in war doctrine which we Don't have and highly unlikely to have.
For canopy, Read post 4

How can F-16 help in EW against IAF and S-400

For canopy, Read post 4

How can F-16 help in EW against IAF and S-400

I read those posts. The case for gold plated canopy is for aircraft designated EW role, not for stealth.
About S-400 we are seeing its abysmal performance in Ukraine Russia war.
Likewise the cost effectiveness of drones and cruise missiles against such assets, instead of stealth aircrafts.
Designation of a certain fighter jet for ECM is going to be via PODs . Not sure why stealth is going to be important? Or incorporated?

I read those posts. The case for gold plated canopy is for aircraft designated EW role, not for stealth.
About S-400 we are seeing its abysmal performance in Ukraine Russia war.
Likewise the cost effectiveness of drones and cruise missiles against such assets, instead of stealth aircrafts.
Designation of a certain fighter jet for ECM is going to be via PODs . Not sure why stealth is going to be important? Or incorporated?
Read post 8 for explanation after post 4, the golden canopy is only for reducing RCS, not to do with EW.

Sorry in Case you rated by rant as a complaint against you, it was more a general reply to the post above and indeed I hate as much these political derailing but also this constant reposting of old already more than a dozen times posted images, always one image per post and always ONLY to get a higher score and not since these images contribute in any way to the discussion.

Logical & Understandable.
Take Care.

Last edited:
Hi,

It does---. It reduces the heat signature of reflection off the glass canopy----.

The air conditioned railway bogies that pak railway had in the late 60's early 70's---the french coaches they had GOLD PLATED glass windows in them to reduce the heat transfer---.

Update :

'New Picture of Thunder Formation for flypast preparations. Frame 22-305 seen leading this formation.' Credit given in picture.

Briefly touches on Force multiplier / Stand off munitions which are already or in the process of integration.

FrkZNqxX0AEkwtE

FrkOocKWwAAAuhB

---------------------------------------------------------

Lets also remember one of the key stake holder of various Projects / induction culminating in Pakistan Airforce.

A True Mujahid indeed.

Last edited:
Better to go with medium weight J35 sir it almost ready whereas TFX has long way to go first flight will be 2024-2025
We won't be buying stealth platforms for a very long while though, but I do agree most likely it will be a Chinese platform due to ease of integrate and funding.

I really wish to see a high and low mix of Turkish TFX and Chinese

We won't be buying stealth platforms for a very long while though, but I do agree most likely it will be a Chinese platform due to ease of integrate and funding.

I really wish to see a high and low mix of Turkish TFX and Chinese
2 stealth jets for Pakistan are not viable sir not in near or far future Sir

Back
Top Bottom