What's new

JF-17 cancelled for Paris air show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most emotional nation that one can come across in this part of the world. We are now ahead of the Arabs in making emotional decisions rather than logical ones'.

To give an example -- look at the difference between the Turks and the Persians in the seventies -- the Persians were ahead of the Turks and now it is the other way round -- the turninig point, the Iranian revolution and its aftermath.

Now compare Pakistan and India at about the same time -- the difference was minor -- now,what one can say. The turninig point -- The Zia Years.

Bottom line Religion and politics should not be mixed.

Sadly the emotional aspect is becoming more and more visible on this forum, when the PNS Mehran attack happened, everyone began hating everything about our military, when there were rumors of a stealth optimized jf-17, many of our more emotional members were sure we would wipe the IAF off the map with an aircraft that may not exist....not to forget the constantly changing view on the effectiveness of f-16s, depending on if they are about to be delivered or being rejected to us.
People need to start looking at the big picture occasionally...much like religion and politics don't mix, emotion and forums lead to legendary trolling.

Here are the said Tweets about Thunder:
paris-air-show-cancelled3.jpg

It's sad to hear this. I'm looking forward to them flying at Farnborough next year.

I really wanted to see these Chinese jets.

Wanted to see if it lived up to its expectations.

EFT and Rafale both will be there...

Indian hai bechara pata nahi chalta ise ...
chor do janey to . in ka kam he yahi hai .......... koi logical bat to ho nahi sakti ...
80 % trolls

that doesnt make sense they would fly Thunders but cancel the Sherdils performance.......there must be an alternate reason.

Izmir air show will be very good. Cant be everywhere at the same time, participating in these shows and the logistics involved costs a lot of time and energy and resources.

Paris --- no big deal. They flew at Farnborough for God's sakes, save some cake for others! Izmir will be very good to follow, especially since Turkiye is a friendly nation with whom our military ties are very strong and unique.

I dont think they flew at Farnborough... If I remember right, it was a static display at Farnborough...

One of the most emotional nation that one can come across in this part of the world. We are now ahead of the Arabs in making emotional decisions rather than logical ones'.

To give an example -- look at the difference between the Turks and the Persians in the seventies -- the Persians were ahead of the Turks and now it is the other way round -- the turninig point, the Iranian revolution and its aftermath.

Now compare Pakistan and India at about the same time -- the difference was minor -- now,what one can say. The turninig point -- The Zia Years.

People like you should be the ones with thousands of posts... Unlike some others (from both countries)

simply waste of money and power show . but realty is we have no power to show . wish Pakistan become strong as Somalia at least no one dare to attack there naval bases and army HQ and drone attack on them . shame on USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

man where u living ? Do u have any sense...i think u don't knw abt modren day somalia which is currently a safe heaven for pirates and whole country is divided in between Warlords , and not to forget mentioning that US already f**kd somalia through Athopia twice

if frenchs are thinking about stop selling heavy Military Equipment to Pakistan on so Called indian pressure, then why we should spend our money, time, mind and equipment to Make their show successful,

I am confused because you suggested 'we' make emotional decisions whereas 'we' have not made a decision in a long long time.Most of 'our' decisions are actually dictations from the west (70%) and middle east (20%), the remaining 10% are probably just about reproduction and if you mean we are emotional decision makers about that, well I won't argue :).

You have blamed the Iranian revolution directly which makes your post a major blunder as it was infact the war with Iraq that really weakened the country. Now if your post means to imply that Iraq attacked Iran only when Saddam saw the opportunity to attack as Iran was struggling with the revolution I may agree to an extent but still it was more to do with international politics where Iraq was supplied with not only the latest military hardware but also chemical weapons by the US, UK and Israel to punish Iran for ousting Shah. Matter of fact, Iran was simply being punished by the west for implementation of religion rather than the nude liberalism that had reached a point where the majority was disgusted by Shah!

This, too, is very vague. I would say the difference started the moment Jinnah passed away, Liaquat Ali Khan's murder was also a real punch but final straw may have been the rule of Yahya Khan & Bhutto. Bhutto had some alarmingly superb ideas but at the same time he failed miserably in most of the things that mattered within the country.

There is no politics in our Religion and there is no place for politics in Shariat which is the perfect way for a country.

if frenchs are thinking about stop selling heavy Military Equipment to Pakistan on so Called indian pressure, then why we should spend our money, time, mind and equipment to Make their show successful,

How can we make their show successful by sending 3 a/c?...Paris air show is for companies to sell their a/c...for us, our current needs of getting a mature fighter (and in good numbers) is important, instead of looking out for more orders....

In 2007 and 2009, USAF didn't send its F-22 to Paris Air show, the reason for 2007 was that they have strict procedure for training of pilots, sending an a/c means tight routine for other a/c. In 2009 the reason was simple....F-22 isn't for sale...they don't need lime light and publicity for their fighter....when its proven that its the best!

How are you making it successful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom