What's new

Featured JF-17 Emerged As The Star of Swift Retort

I believe it was "Air Intelligence" job to confirm it and get proof as well.

After 27 Feb, I always thought that Pakistan will get all the relevant information in 6-8 months, considering India was actively trying to hide it. Air Intelligence might not be at par with ISI but by now they must have the answers of the following questions

The extent of damage to SU30MKI (hit or damaged or crashed) ?
Exact Crash site location, If any ?
Established Identities of SU-30 pilots (Names, Ranks, Squadron info etc)?
Fate of the pilots (Injured/Killed)?

If we don't have answers to these questions and any solid proof of these, then our claimed SU-30 hit will not be accepted in international/Academic circles.
Well if PAF/Military/Intelligence command really wish to get that info it was really easy to get all those info with proofs directly from Abhinonedone's dad on a single call before releasing him to India. As abhi was an experienced MKI pilot as well as his father is a retired high ranking IAF official. We could have exchanged him against that info directly from his family and friends. No need for fancy ELINT/HUMINT Ops there.

I'm not Mr know it all so having clear that

Sounds like "Dunkirk" . You assumed the enemy will come on the table but instead it was given a chance to regroup. But MODI won the election and did "Aug 7" in Kashmir.
Sort of short sighted "Exit" strategy.
Thanks

You are wasting your time my brother.
I have wasted plenty of mine. They just don't want to admit that the planning makers were scared what the consequences would be.
So they gave a measure response. Measured in their heart that it would save them from future botheration.
What India is doing ever since!! We don't need to guess it.
They also knew Israeli planners were sitting in Dehli and Kashmir.
They are no fool, they know what happened on 27th Feb 19. Now they are going to make sure the shortcomings India has would be fulfilled. They would arm India with better EW suits and make sure the Jammers are up to the task.
When they come they will come with full preparation. Pakistanis would be ready with thousands excuses for their Pakistani nation, as usual.
Time tested strategy. That's all they have.

I have wasted plenty of mine. They just don't want to admit that the planning makers were scared what the consequences would be.
So they gave a measure response. Measured in their heart that it would save them from future botheration.
They are no fool, they know what happened on 27th Feb 19. Now they are going to make sure the shortcomings India has would be fulfilled. They would arm India with better EW suits and make sure the Jammers are up to the task.
When they come they will come with full preparation. Pakistanis would be ready with thousands excuses for their Pakistani nation, as usual.
China can change their strategy

Bro,

Pakistani response to India on 27-02-19 was well-executed and measured. By showing restraint and releasing the captured Indian pilot, Pakistan achieved upperhand in the ensuing clash of NARRATIVES as well. These developments put a SMILE on the faces of many a Pakistani citizen and LIFTED the MORALE of the country by and large. Indians experienced the OPPOSITE - many Indians (begrudgingly) admit their miscalculation on this day.

If more Indian fighter jets could be shot down... great for "bragging rights" - I would be singing songs as well. But HOW and WHY?

By expanding the scale and scope of Pakistani military response, [our] establishment was RISKING starting another war with India and consequences could be grave for both in the process. This would have been [our] miscalculation then.

Indian military posture is increasingly DEFENSIVE since Ladakh episode. They might be preparing for 'possibilities' but expecting them to attack Pakistan again? Seems unlikely.

India won't be attacking Pakistan in force unless it wish to jeopardize its national achievements for the sake of a war from which it will not gain much. There is a limit to one's madness. They have China to worry about for now.

Pakistan should continue to act responsibly in my view.

Personal wishes should be on the BACK seat; Strategic calculus should be on the DRIVING seat.

Oh brother, I can see beyond it no problem on my part. Absolutely no problem.
The problem is despite such set backs, Pakistanis are learning nothing.
That is my problem.
Lets take example of BBZ. You see how Pakistani journalists show cowardice in front of him.
He following his father, said "Kis ki himmat ke mujh se sawal kare". Boy is he right.
His thefts are known. There are tons of evidence of his bills, including travel and food bills were paid from fake bank accounts. It is in black and white.

In the West if they have such evidence against an individual, forget about the trial, whenever it comes. That politicians cannot survive the evening.

We learning nothing, absolutely nothing. If it is not cowardice what is, I don't know. If you have better example to tell me that it is not cowardice, please tell me I am all ears.
In that vein - because we are not learning anything then everything from cowardice to corruption to nepotism and so on .. all come into play.
There is “cowardice” within the rank and file at times because #humans with sense of security needs(both material and family) who are threatened.
I know of a sibling of a pilot in the air on 27th who was shaking and crying wanting her brother to be safe.. and Other grade 21 officers who have family abroad - houses - farms.. and folks who are scared of facing a gun but are in the military.. there arent many but they make it up the ranks weaseling their way(this isn’t unique to Pakistani military and frankly not completely fixable) The same applies to political leadership in a much larger aspect..

Both the civilian and military leadership and combined state draw from the Pakistani people and represent them - as a national character.
So if part of the national character is that we are also money hungry, cowards and corrupt thieves; then the inhabitants of Choristan should not point fingers before looking down their own and family necks to fix things.

After all, BB is still Zinda and Pubg bans gets calls of “Ab yaad aya Nawaz Sharif” , and malik riaz has multiple brass stars by their balls with investments and plots.. what are you expecting the result to be?

I keep hearing of this folk tale interaction between an Egyptian General and an Israeli one after the Yom Kippur war where the Israeli mocks them about hearing that Angels come and assist Muslims in battle but he never saw any.. to which the Egyptian replied that they did come but since they found no difference in character for the people between the Israelis and Muslims fighting each other they could not recognize who was who and went back.

it was Israelis being in India for tech support
what was the reason of rumors flying around of Israelis pilots being captured? Message for Israel only for tech support or because India used israel made Spice bombs?

what was the reason of rumors flying around of Israelis pilots being captured? Message for Israel only for tech support or because India used israel made Spice bombs?
Spice bombs - they are getting all end user and foreign policy consulting support they need; just depends on their National character on how well they listen to the teaching.

We heard every exchange that happened on every IAF channel and once the Su-30 event happened it was absolute
but what about the future conflicts now? They have ordered secure radios. Is this edge to hear their radio communications is gone?

Yes - unfortunately some boasts can be counterproductive.

In-fact they learnt either because of unnecessary boasting or they found it out by themselves, since they have secured this side may need to up the game. I mean what if we can't listen them in next possible conflict as such, though we might have other means to do so or breach through as there are always weak points, lets make them deaf like they aren't able to listen to each other as well. Ham nahi sun saktay tu tum bhi nahi.

OPERATION SWIFT RETORT Formation Flypast

https://www.falcons.pk/photo/JF-17-Thunder/2862

Photo-2862.jpg

Squadron Leader Hassan Saddiqui should have been awarded Sitara-e-Jurat also. When I read the posts like in this thread confirming 100% Su-30 kill then why? Tamgha-e-Jurat?
This bother me and yes I trust my PAF but there should be an answer to my query..

My dear, when Zia deposed Bhutto and his military regime even managed to get first batch of F-16s, the so called champions of democracy were in full flow claiming the F-16s came at the cost of our nuclear programme...fast forward....BB comes to power and NS has a trump card of adding nuclear list along with Khalistanis names handed over by PPP......NS gets sacked by Ishaq Khan and BB has a claim that he was giving up nuclear secrets....all in all, they came and went but the nuclear programme continued to progress at it's own pace.....similarly, pre 27th Feb, the kill switch theory and seeking American permission, facing Raptor of the East....all fell flat on their face.....coming to tomorrows scenario.....we heard Karachi was very noisy last night but i guess we don't have any members who live near Kamra, Shorkot, Samungli etc......they were all filling airspace last night.

I did not open a thread because i don't wanted to, but i stay up super late in night all the way to early morning ( 8 am ) and I did heard multiple sorties of Mirage ( if i am not wrong ) at around 2-3 am ..usually they don't fly at that time, only time i saw such late night fly by' was early morning of 28th, Feb 2019 when for first time i saw 2x2 formations of JF and yes I can clearly recognize them flying towards the Sea .

Back
Top Bottom