What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont worry about the refueling stuffs(is very easy to fit on there), chinese H-6 can be exported to pakistan any time.....

for now u guys should focus more on its BVR and ECM capablity.......

master_fx said:
dont worry about the refueling stuffs(is very easy to fit on there), chinese H-6 can be exported to pakistan any time.....

Money?

Loan?

Easy Installaments?

Feel free to explain.

Miro

That is a lot of questions but feel free to response.

It is known that China gives very nice loans. Several exampkles in the past. It is known that they are delivering J10. Why not cheap tankers? And how difficult is it to add IFR on a jet these days? If old commercial planes can be altered then military bombers can altered much easier.

Munir said:
That is a lot of questions but feel free to response.

It is known that China gives very nice loans. Several exampkles in the past.

Since you are more educated than me kindly give me few examples. I will be obliged.

It is known that they are delivering J10. Why not cheap tankers?

J-10 are not on loan. Its on cash.

And how difficult is it to add IFR on a jet these days?If old commercial planes can be altered then military bombers can altered much easier.

I told you. You are more educated than me. So I rest my case.

Miro

F6 were.. F7 were... F22 (ships are)... I am not sure about K8.

J10 cash? You must have inside info. They only decided 36 planes. Nothing else is on the table. Which version? Whic items? When? But they already decided to go for cash? Superb. Let us not make it look like LCA. We have to see how well it performs... I think the J10 is a move to warn USA not to act to friendly to others... Like India begged every producer not to deliver items to Pak is warning US to offer everything to India to counter China and greed.

Tell me Miro... Why have Indians western names and talk unrealistic? Why are they asking so many questions why have no clue? It is not about benig educated but respect. You are a guest but you act like you own it. Behave a bit. I do the same. India and Indian products are lovely. We have more in common then with any other nation. Don't lower this forum to BRF or Keymags.

If you think that Indians are better then give me Indian products that are invented in India and produced in India by Indians and accepted by their own forces. Don't start talking about Marut or Gnat... And if they are better then Pakistani products then give the parameters we can compare. Not nationalistic temperament or long empty mails but something worth to react.

Kind regards,
Munir.

Munir said:
If you think that Indians are better then give me Indian products that are invented in India and produced in India by Indians and accepted by their own forces. Don't start talking about Marut or Gnat... And if they are better then Pakistani products then give the parameters we can compare. Not nationalistic temperament or long empty mails but something worth to react.

Check the Indian Defence Productions thread on this forum.

Rest Tommorrow

That is indeed a very short answer. I rest my case.

miroslav said:
Money?

Loan?

Easy Installaments?

Feel free to explain.

Miro

H-6 tanker doesnt cost alot....... (i believe u gys can afford it)

The H-6 aerial refuelling tanker aircraft, designated H-6U for the PLA Air Force (PLAAF) and H-6DU for the PLA Naval Air Force (PLANAF), is the tanker version of the Xi’an H-6 (Chinese copy of the Tu-16 Badger) medium-range bomber. The aircraft is fitted with a hose and drogue refuelling system. There are currently about 12~20 aircraft in operational service with the PLA.

WebMaster said:
Pakistani Air Force is not planning to go to africa, so i think the range is fine considering the war tactic and the enemey is next door, for the longer missions and deep strike capability we have J-10 and F-16 which can perform very well.

What else would you want. A low cost aircraft with the finest avionics, and one of the meanest BVR capability? :flag:
you mean its confirmed news that range will be 1200km? thats too low! even J-7E/G INTERCEPTOR FIGHTER AIRCRAFT have better range than FC-1.:sniper:

I am not confirming it. But i can say this.

The plane is now 200 KG lighter that means, it can carry 200 KG of more fuel hence increasing the range a little more. The plane now also has more maneuverability due to LEX, DSI, and enlarged wing, plus the big ECM storage on the tail.

Nice forum, very informative. Can some body give me some working links abt thunder's videos.
thanks.
:flag:

10 may we will see fresh painted 04 and upgraded 03.

Islamabad, May 8, IRNA javascript:history.back();

China-Pakistan-Air Force chief
Pakistan Air Force (PAF) chief Air Marshal Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed will pay a five-day official visit to China from Monday (today), official sources said on Sunday.
During the visit, he will witness the first operational flight of the JF-17 Thunder (FC-4) fighter scheduled to take place in Chengdu in southwest China's Sichuan province.
The JF-17 thunder is a joint venture between Pakistan and China.
It is being jointly manufactured by China's Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation and the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.
Formal production of the new aircraft will start soon after the flight which is considered a major leap forward in bilateral cooperation of the two countries in the defence sector.
President Pervez Musharraf, during a state visit to China last February, had availed of the opportunity to visit the Chengdu aircraft factory during which he inspected design and research institutes of the facility and its avionics laboratory.
Based on previous models, the plane is equipped with advanced electronics and weapons systems which improve its combat
capabilities, say experts.
Official have said the first formal flight ceremony of the fighter aircraft will be a historic event and will go a long way in developing the country's indigenous capability to meet the requirements of the armed forces and achieve its goal of self- reliance.
In 1999, Chengdu Aircraft Industry Company (CATIC) signed an agreement with the Pakistan Air Force for joint production of JF-17s.
Since then, CATIC, Chengdu Aircraft Designing Institute and the PAF have been working successfully on the project.
They rolled out the prototype of JF-17 on September 3, 2003, the test flight of which satisfied both Chinese and Pakistani pilots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom