What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference (apparently) between what PAF has and what might be exported would be the radar and weapons. Maybe the exported version would be a bit downgraded.

please dont assume on something you dont know.

AZERBAIJAN is currently negotiating "JF-17" i repeat "JF-17" with "PAKISTAN"!
and btw, you know how many countries showed interest in "JF-17" i repeat "JF-17" in IDEAS-2008?

Hi PC,

Thankyou. So be it. No big deal. No reason to blow the top.

Please read my post again "seemingly" when this word is used in english language in conjunction to the statement attached---that means there are no surities attached to the statement---the statement can just be taken at its face value---no more no less---there maybe other answers that can also hold true.

Last edited:
well why would we want to export a "downgraded" version why would someone want a downgraded version?

The only difference (apparently) between what PAF has and what might be exported would be the radar and weapons. Maybe the exported version would be a bit downgraded.

This idiot posted the same on the Chinese forum. Are we sure it is a Pakistani?

Has the JF-17 been delivered? How many? Whats the progress? Sorry for asking these, i tried going back several pages of this thread but couldnt find any.

Has the JF-17 been delivered? How many? Whats the progress? Sorry for asking these, i tried going back several pages of this thread but couldnt find any.

16 jf-17s are in PLAAF and PAF service for tests and evaluations. 18 combat ready JF-17 should arrive here in Pakistan before 23rd march and possibly participate in fly past.

People let me assure you one thing pakistan wont be able to sell jf-17's to iran and that is for sure!!!! this has already been discussed by COAS when he visited SA and Turkey last time.
because saudi arabia,egypt and jordan wont let us sell them to iran because this include some of the condition's!!!!

There is plane number 12. Posted by xinhui on CDF. The numbering style does not look like PAF though!

Do I see a cut-out for a removable IFR probe?

It is a J10. The moveable canopy is different. JF17 is straight line between glass and metal. And the ifr connection is typical j10..

I heard Peshawar's A-5s squardon is the first in line to be replaced by new JF17s. Is that true?

I mean the ones we are getting in March are going to replace/Add into A-5s in Peshawar or they will also be for testing?

I heard Peshawar's A-5s squardon is the first in line to be replaced by new JF17s. Is that true?

I mean the ones we are getting in March are going to replace/Add into A-5s in Peshawar or they will also be for testing?

most probably :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom