What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

Come on, spill the beans if it is appropriate, otherwise not :frown:

I tried all of the pics, nothing significant

Or is it the red light ?

Lol @ red light. Nothing secrete but wanted to continue with censor so that Hodor himself may honour to reveal/tell the difference.

No, it is the same basic helmet

If I say no?

25491_1573926735.jpg

Lol @ red light. Nothing secrete but wanted to continue with censor so that Hodor himself may honour to reveal/tell the difference.

If I say no?
But none of the PLAAF Helmets have a plain side body, they have some small bumps (like the one we see among the J-10C or J-20 pilots). The one in your 3rd pic and the one in hodor is same, the 1st and 2nd pic of your post have a grayish helmet. However, this is the confusion, different helmet but yet not similar to the ones on Chinese pilots

The ones used by PLAAF

upload_2020-2-19_18-23-26.jpeg

upload_2020-2-19_18-23-42.gif

upload_2020-2-19_18-24-40.jpeg

upload_2020-2-19_18-25-39.jpeg

If I say no?

25491_1573926735.jpg
No offense brother, but it is still the same helmet.

I can’t say the same for the Black screen

It is quite possible to just integrate a HMD module to existing helmets as well

upload_2020-2-19_18-40-55.jpeg

I was wrong earlier, however, the symbol is located below the cockpit glass, just above the thunder mark. It’s similar to Nuclear physics symbol but with 3 ovals (venn diagram) instead of 5
It means caution ejection seat

But none of the PLAAF Helmets have a plain side body, they have some small bumps (like the one we see among the J-10C or J-20 pilots). The one in your 3rd pic and the one in hodor is same, the 1st and 2nd pic of your post have a grayish helmet. However, this is the confusion, different helmet but yet not similar to the ones on Chinese pilots

The ones used by PLAAF

View attachment 607179

View attachment 607180

View attachment 607181

View attachment 607182

No offense brother, but it is still the same helmet.

I can’t say the same for the Black screen

It is quite possible to just integrate a HMD module to existing helmets as well

View attachment 607183
Paf's standard helmet is called HGU-55 and the black screen is called a Visor,acts just like your sun glasses.

Not really do tell bro, if you zoom in the pilot front half seems cropped.

To me it seems TK-31..notice the circled part.
pixlr_20200219221707710.jpg

This means either of the two things :
Either the pilot is from PLAAF (unlikely)

Or PAF is shifting to Tk-31 (whatever the reasons maybe).Also its highly unlikely that a pilot owns his own different helmet as these are very expensive and dont know even if its allowed.
Also its just a light protection helmet and not an HMD helmet (as per the internet)

P.s I only said there's something different,I never said its something revolutionary or out of the box.:-)

It means caution ejection seat

Paf's standard helmet is called HGU-55 and the black screen is called a Visor,acts just like your sun glasses.

To me it seems TK-31..notice the circled part.
View attachment 607231

This means either of the two things :
Either the pilot is from PLAAF (unlikely)

Or PAF is shifting to Tk-31 (whatever the reasons maybe).Also its highly unlikely that a pilot owns his own different helmet as these are very expensive and dont know even if its allowed.
Also its just a light protection helmet and not an HMD helmet (as per the internet)

P.s I only said there's something different,I never said its something revolutionary or out of the box.:-)

You right. :D

Back
Top Bottom