What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 7]

This looks very much like the klj-7A.

View attachment 612029

I know that Klj-7A is selected but i am just hoping they go for Swash Plate version one.
Picture as refrence.
4A1FA3768274A2C88547C4BF170DDC5E8D12A592_size36_w640_h428.jpeg

Btw any news about production ?

I know that Klj-7A is selected but i am just hoping they go for Swash Plate version one.
Picture as refrence.
I have read that the Rafale's RBE2 AA AESA by Thales is also a non-swash-plate (fixed) AESA ... which they found to be more suitable than the swash-plate one, after extensive field tests. Gripen E's Raven ES-05 AESA by Leonardo went the other way like Leonardo's Vixen-1000.

There's no video, the original image was in a frame, which has been cropped and posted here.

View attachment 612042
From where you get this picture? From himself or from some one else?

Another great image of a PAF JF-17 made by Zohaib Malik.
Noteworthy is the ASELPOD targeting pod and two LGBs.

View attachment 611993
Pardon, but can you mention the source from where you get this picture? It's definitely his click but it was not meant for public forums.

Last edited:
From where you get this picture? By Zohaib himself or from some one else?

Pardon, but can you mention the source from where you get this picture? It's definitely Zohaib's click but was not meant for public forums.

Its via his Facebook site.

There's no video, the original image was in a frame, which has been cropped and posted here.

View attachment 612042

Looks like paf is sticking to western inventory of weapons for now , no Chinese air to ground weapons so far except c803 and cm-400 rest mostly MK-83 and other local

no evidence of gbs-6 or other Chinese’s bombs in paf yet

Looks like paf is sticking to western inventory of weapons for now , no Chinese air to ground weapons so far except c803 and cm-400 rest mostly MK-83 and other local

no evidence of gbs-6 or other Chinese’s bombs in paf yet
Probably because we have inventory in excess ? That’s the explanation i believe

A clear marketing pitch for more Rafale by creating doubts against F-21, it has nothing in favour of PAF JF-17 or F-16 fleet.
You are correct that's a fact they want more Rafael only because there is much more handsome rewards. But I like one major mistake they have made, they have created F17 as a goliath in some poor minds who will face the crunch, in war time there pilots physiological state of mind would be inferior to ours. A plus point has been created by them and it will bite them hard.

Any chance they've increased the internal fuel capacity of Block 3?
As per ex chief there is no need to increase internal fuel capacity as they have other means to fulfill the need.

I sincerely hope that chosen radar is Swash plate version rather than fixed plate.
The ability to enhance the FOV is extremely important specially when numbers are low in the face of adversary.

PAF must go for in-house production of this radar and setup system development on this AESA base hardware even if it is not on a large scale.
Given Pakistan current industries capabilities, not possible. It will need to depend on China production for years to come for this radar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom