What's new

JF-17 Thunder that downed Abhinandan’s aircraft on display at Ideas 2022

After posting this article I see a lot of people are defending that F-16s shot the 2 IAF migs. But all these people are misjudging "what if PAF lied about F-16s firing the missiles"? Instead in reality it was the JF-17s that took out the 2 IAF targets??
See the source of breaking the news is only PAF ! So maybe they want you to think it was F16 but originally it was JF-17s who shot down the IAF aircraft, that's the point.

How can one defend it was F16 when the story released by PAF could be false alarm or misguide on purpose to hide official secret weapon?

Last edited:
After posting this article I see a lot of people are defending that F-16s shot the 2 IAF migs. But all these people are misjudging "what if PAF lied about F-16s firing the missiles"? Instead in reality it was the JF-17s that took out the 2 IAF targets??
See the source of breaking the news is only PAF ! So maybe they want you to think it was F16 but originally it was JF-17s who shot down the IAF aircraft, that's the point.

How can one defend it was F16 when the story released by PAF could be false alarm or misguide on purpose to hide official secret weapon?
In that case that would've found parts of and displayed to the world sd10a not amraam.

And they still made him a hero! I can't understand their mindset.
They have a habit of making heroes out of losers.

Most likely there was. Why would a squadron (14) paint their aircraft like this if it were not true? Wouldn't they get ridicule by their colleagues in other units?

I don't think they would need to go this far for a cover story.

View attachment 898520

View attachment 898519
Because that's probably photoshop and not real

It would be more beneficial to state the JF-17s achieved the kill from a marketing standpoint so they would have maintained that story over the F-16

I think this is just lousy journalism at play, nothing more

One mission took place in the days following the Indian Air Force’s attempted strikes in Pakistan border region- at five in the night I took off in rain and low cloud with TS in the vicinity. Clouds were from 4,000 till 33,000 feet.
The Mig-21, Su-30MKI were shot down in broad daylight with clear cloudless skies.
Whatever you posted happened on a different day.

In that case that would've found parts of and displayed to the world sd10a not amraam.

They have a habit of making heroes out of losers.
Because that's probably photoshop and not real

It would be more beneficial to state the JF-17s achieved the kill from a marketing standpoint so they would have maintained that story over the F-16

I think this is just lousy journalism at play, nothing more
Since PAF shot down the 2 IAF targets I think I would give them the benefit of doubt.

Or better alternative maybe some aliens came to earth in spaceship and fired from there spaceship making look like PAF shot the IAF aircrafts.

Back
Top Bottom