What's new

Jimmy Dore On Tucker Carlson: The MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Is America’s Greatest Enemy

chinasun

Reaction score
Country
China

Jimmy Dore On Tucker Carlson: The MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Is America’s Greatest Enemy​

I know for a fact that Jimmy and musk wasn't feeling suicidal and wasn't messing around with cancer causing radioactive isotopes.

Last edited:
Jimmy is angry because US weapon is making life harder for Chinese and Russian imperialists.

Note how he doesn't blame the Democratic Party...all fault is with somebody else.

You know it my friend that the Democratic Party is even more war-mongering than Republicans were supposed to be. I paid over $22,000 in various taxes last year and this year would be even more in taxes and it burns me my money is going to allow some 'connected' people in Washington DC to enjoy an assured luxury lifestyle now and for decades more!! Pure theft!!

At least there are some voices in the Republican Party which are trying the 'fiscal discipline' and control the 'aid' to Ukraine. And Tucker's name, despite all his faults, will live for eternities as one of the first major anchors who broke the rank of the media persons and brought to America's attention the theft being done in front of our eyes!

This guy has no time for the democrats. He is only repeating Eisenhower's warning.

They used to make weapons to fight wars, now they fight wars to make weapons.

You know it my friend that the Democratic Party is even more war-mongering than Republicans were supposed to be. I paid over $22,000 in various taxes last year and this year would be even more in taxes and it burns me my money is going to allow some 'connected' people in Washington DC to enjoy an assured luxury lifestyle now and for decades more!! Pure theft!!

At least there are some voices in the Republican Party which are trying the 'fiscal discipline' and control the 'aid' to Ukraine. And Tucker's name, despite all his faults, will live for eternities as one of the first major anchors who broke the rank of the media persons and brought to America's attention the theft being done in front of our eyes!

Well unfortunately the Democrats tend to be the party of the finger-pointing hypocrites while the Republicans are just blatant about everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom