What's new

JL-2 test is succesful today

We did have our failures as well (e.g. the Nigeria satellite the other year). However, the success rate is quite high though.

Congrats...meanwhile it is astonishingly outstanding that China is the only country in this world where every test is always sucessful..great acheivement. cheers.

Haven't the Chinese built two variants of the JL-2, the JMA and the JMB?

The JMB was supposedly tested with up to 10 MIRVs and a 14000 km range.

Haven't the Chinese built two variants of the JL-2, the JMA and the JMB?

The JMB was supposedly tested with up to 10 MIRVs and a 14000 km range.

The JL-2 and the JL-2A are the only known variants so far.

The next is JL-3.

The JL-2 and the JL-2A are the only known variants so far.

The next is JL-3.

I don't understand this. The JMA was land tested, while the JMB was tested from a Golf.

Perhaps this JL-2A is simply one of the above with newer guidance? Or perhaps the media shortened the specifications to disinform others?

And would you please explain the whole Type 092G and Type 094 deal? Sorry about my intense questioning.

I don't understand this. The JMA was land tested, while the JMB was tested from a Golf.

Perhaps this JL-2A is simply one of the above with newer guidance? Or perhaps the media shortened the specifications to disinform others?

And would you please explain the whole Type 092G and Type 094 deal? Sorry about my intense questioning.

According to Laoma, a military insider, JL-2A is the upgraded variant of the original JL-2, and it can match the overall performance of the Trident II SLBM. However, he never mentioned about the alledged JMA and JMB.

And the Type 092G is the modified variant of the original Type 092, it can use to launch the JL-2 SLBMs, that's why its humpback is larger than the orginal Type 092.

PLAN now operates 4 Type 094 SSBNs, and all of them are 16 SLBMs, and they are extremely similar to the French Triomphant class SSBN.

According to Laoma, a military insider, JL-2A is the upgraded variant of the original JL-2, and it can match the overall performance of the Trident II SLBM. However, he never mentioned about the alledged JMA and JMB.

And the Type 092G is the modified variant of the original Type 092, it can use to launch the JL-2 SLBMs, that's why its humpback is larger than the orginal Type 092.

PLAN now operates 4 Type 094 SSBNs, and all of them are 16 SLBMs, and they are extremely similar to the French Triomphant class SSBN.

I've talked to other members about the Type 092G and Type 094 theory, and no one has ever heard of it. Even Huitong labels the humped subs as the Type 094

I've talked to other members about the Type 092G and Type 094 theory, and no one has ever heard of it. Even Huitong labels the humped subs as the Type 094

These are not the Type 094, several big shrimps just refuted it.

However, Laoma once mentioned that the Type 092G and the Type 094A is a blurred concept, but this means these two are the same.

Because the blueprint of the Type 094A got stolen by the FBI in the 1990s, then they just redesigned the more advanced Type 094B.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom