What's new

Joe Biden elected the 46th President of the United States

Looks like black unemployment and Israel doesn't win over white voters

Wonder what becomes of them and America now.
Most will be closet Trumpets (along with whatever true feelings/opinions they have) again and wait until 2024 if Trump or one of his kids decide to run for the presidency then.

Unless the Democrats get senate majority and actually go after the Trump family for their treasonous actions and throw them in jail.

I mean Trump survived the Impeachment because Mueller didn't think he could indict a sitting president (he didn't exonerate him) and the senate republicans would've just thrown everything to the bin anyway (McConnell publicly said so).

Now that he's back to Citizen Trump, the game's back on.

Congrats to sleepy Joe

Will be fun to see what trump will do next

Congratulations to all of humanity, down goes the clown.
Oh, you expect no more sanctions on Iran? Less war mongering? Let's not forget Democrats too have been involved in wars, stirring up coups, Revolutions in middle east. So, things might change in The US but their foreign policy is quite similar. :P

We are looking at the future of the BECA agreement. Breaking news that RAW was caught red-handed in the involvement of attacks recently in Afghanistan on an American installation. American establishment knows it and waiting for a new Gov circus settle down and see what sort of action will take against India.

Curious on his foreign policy though, but I expect he will be less evil on Iran. Afghan peace process IMO will still continue if Taliban show restrain and has more willingness to make a peace deal.

Unacceptable. Check Biden's birth certificate.
Brother you know we had Chinese last night - today (as if we need an excuse) - it’s mumtaz paan house Bradford for a dee lish asss take away to celebrate - I’m so happy coz I really hate him and my pleasure doubles thinking Indians will be heartbroken!
My brothers - @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor @Areesh

Rejoice brothers the penis has been sacked and indian fanboys are at a loss tonight

Last edited:
We are looking at the future of the BECA agreement, and RAW was caught red-handed attacks recently in Afghanistan on an American installation. American establishment knows it and waiting for a new Gov change and will see what sort of action is taken against India.

It's all relative, I don't expect the Americans to stop their malign activities globally, but Trump's insanity was in another level.

FRAUD! LAW & ORDER!

Throwback to 2000:
1604769577288.png

-
1604769674374.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom